What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:04 am

cynthia325 wrote:I've lived here since I was 6 so I've gotten used to it. I would like to see the seasons change. That's the one and only thing I miss about NY.

Agreed. Not much else to miss. High taxes for one. Andrew Cuomo seems like a pretty good guy so far though. But if I had to pick a state to live in, it would be New Hampshire. They have NO sales tax, fireworks are legal, and it's a short drive from my two favorite states, Vermont and my homestate, Maine.
Can't we all just get along?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:59 am

cynthia325 wrote:I've lived here since I was 6 so I've gotten used to it. I would like to see the seasons change. That's the one and only thing I miss about NY.

I could live in Fla. As much as WFM hates heat, I hate cold.

Also, I'm going to bed, Gnight all.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 am

Me. I'm up. Bu tnot no more.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 am

Heh, in the same boat here, Bug...gotta love summer sleeping schedules.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Resting my shoulder/arm after my fall from my bicycle into a pothole I didn't see :x

It's a mountain bike; designed for off-roading. But potholes - that's another matter :(

And that's what's up! Not me - I'm down for the count today
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Had a fair with rides and stuff, in the local castle grounds, so medieval, took my nephews and niece while my sister enjoyed her birthday away from them.
Youngest nephew is so spoiled for a 6 year old, keeps wailing when he doesn't get his own way. Had this helium baloon on him kept trying to strangle his brother with the string. I'm not fit enough to chase them round all day and deal with their shenanigans =/ older nephew's dad's dad who i never seen started talking to him this big bald guy with a pointy beard i thought it was some pedo and tried chasing him off until his dad was there we ended up walking around with them part of the day, more hands to deal with the bratty lil ones :I thankfully didn't rain.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Resting my shoulder/arm after my fall from my bicycle into a pothole I didn't see :x

It's a mountain bike; designed for off-roading. But potholes - that's another matter :(

Poor you. :( Anyways, I'm glad your surgery was a success. I hope it will go better, really, and I wish you good luck! :cartmansad:

What's up: In the middle of a veritable nightmare.
I have real health problems which can complicate my life in my future and kill me. I gotta take medecines I don't want for a long time and which will probably make me have other problems (I don't have the choice). That's a real... fuucking nightmare. I'm desperate. :(
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 pm

What's up? Drinking diet pepsi that's what =]
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:02 pm

kfgg wrote:What's up? Drinking diet pepsi that's what =]

I was drinking some Coca Cola Zero a few time ago. :)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 am

Well, What's Up:

I was going to make a mega-thread called Summer Vacation or something like that, where people would post what their plans are for the summer. But then I though that thread would be too similar to this "What's Up" thread. In fact, it would be like a sub-thread to this one.

I decided instead NOT to create such a thread, hoping that people will read my post here and on their own also post here as to their summer plans.

I'll start:

For me, many of you know about the pothole I ran over with my bicycle while training for a century race. (Century race = a 100 mile race). I hurt my shoulder and had surgery. I am wearing a sling. While dissolving stitches were used inside of me, regular stitches were used where they went into my shoulder. Those will be removed on Tuesday the 28th.

So the first part of my summer involved surgery and recuperation :( The next part of my summer is an intensive course in school which begins July 11. So I really am having no summer vacation.

Now Samathou, the creator of this thread, is going to Portugal in 5 days :D I hope she has fun, and I hope she finds internet access where she will be so that she can post here at SPS from Portugal 8)

Have fun, Sam :D

Now, who's next? Either post "What's Up" or post your summer vacation plans!

~ZZ
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 am

Sammie, replying to this thread because you're important to me

Anyway, right now it's 2:53 (AM) I cannot sleep. I am feeling anxious. I'm having abdominal issues right now. I have an appointment I have to make at 15h15 (3:15PM) and I'm worried because if I miss it I'll have to go back into the hospital.

It's hot in here. Very humid. I can barely breathe.

And I have "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster The People stuck in my head. Horrible subject, catchy as hell though.
Stan and Kyle :)
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 am

It's 4:57 here right now. Sleeping pattern is still f*cked (though not as)...right now I'm just kicking back, checking out what's going on over here and playing the 3DS port of Ocarina of Time. :P
My life is exciting, no? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Stayed up way later than I should have =/
but still not tired ;I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Resting my shoulder/arm after my fall from my bicycle into a pothole I didn't see :x

I am glad to hear you are ok!

Potholes suck! :x There was a girl knew in school. Her dad was driving a pick up truck. She was riding in the bed of the truck with her twin brother and her best friend. The truck hit a pothole and it flipped. Her bro and friend had terrible injuries on their body and face. The girl did not make it. It was so bad they had to cremate her. Everytime I see a pothole or some asshat riding in the bed of a truck I think of her and I curse the pothole/riders in the bed.

She was in 8th grade when she died.

Other than that, whats up? I am at work doing research for my boss. I can't wait to go home and relax from the long weekend. It was my bro's 21st birthday celebration; ALL WEEKEND!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

ZZ wrote:Now Samathou, the creator of this thread, is going to Portugal in 5 days :D I hope she has fun, and I hope she finds internet access where she will be so that she can post here at SPS from Portugal 8)

Have fun, Sam :D

Jerem wrote:Sammie, replying to this thread because you're important to me

Thank you a lot guys, you're really nice!!
I also hope I'll have fun in Portugal, and maybe I'll try to come someday in this week! :D

Return to “Hot Topics”