What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: What's up?

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 am

I am so looking forward to Labor Day week-end :D

No school (Yay!) and I get to go to Disneyland!

I'm running in a 5 Kilometer Family Fun Run there. It goes through Disneyland and California Adventure. My cousins from Florida are coming here also. They are running in the 1/2 marathon :o A 5K run = about 3.1 miles; a 1/2 marathon = about 13.1 miles.

Also running is their little 4 year old (whose birthday was today :D ) in a race for kids at Disneyland.

Here is a map of the 5K course; the mileage markers on the map are in miles, not kilometers. So for the 3.1 mile race the markers say: 1, 2, and 3 for the miles. You can view the course map here.

Wish me luck! And also wish me fun too!

Happy Labor Day week-end, everyone! Enjoy your day off :D

~ZZ
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 am

I fucking hate birthdays. They have always sucked, ever since I was like 12. I don't get why people look forward to them.

I could have gone to spend the day with friends who invited me to tag along and celebrate both my birthday and another friend's who was born the day after me, but a month ago, a friend of mine asked if I could help him move his things out of his house when he needed me to since he's relocating. A fuckin' month goes by, and he tells me last week "hey, so I need your help on Saturday."

Great! Saturday! That's fuckin' peachy! You make me wait a month to hear back on when you need my help, and you pick my birthday even though you got nothing going on the day after. Why the fuck did I agree to help you before I even knew an exact day? Why didn't I assume my friends wouldn't get back to me on our plans to hang out with eachother until the day before?

Oh no...gets better. My dad asked if I'd like to have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants so he could bring his side of the family and friends along. I decided on a place, and he tells me two days ago he'd instead like to have a barbecue at his house because he just realized some friends of his who recently moved out of the area are going to be in town. Never mind the fact that I don't like grilled or barbecued food. As if your friends can't just fuckin' join us at the restaurant? Shouldn't this be the one day where it's about what I want to do?

Oh, and the day after, I have to drive 60 miles to my mom's house just so I can have dinner with her side of the family. Gee, what fuckin' fun that will be...listening to my racist grandma and stubborn aunt argue with eachother while my grown-up cousins eat with their mouths open and my drunk, pothead brother sits by, saying nothing and looking like a spaced-out dimwit. AND, all before driving back and beginning my first day of the semester at college the next morning. Fuck it.

And isn't it bad enough that there's no way to politely tell your friends and family to NOT sing the "happy birthday" song to you without still sounding like a total party-pooping jerk? I'm not fuckin' eleven years old.

Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:I am so looking forward to Labor Day week-end :D

No school (Yay!) and I get to go to Disneyland!

I'm running in a 5 Kilometer Family Fun Run there. It goes through Disneyland and California Adventure. My cousins from Florida are coming here also. They are running in the 1/2 marathon :o A 5K run = about 3.1 miles; a 1/2 marathon = about 13.1 miles.

Also running is their little 4 year old (whose birthday was today :D ) in a race for kids at Disneyland.

Here is a map of the 5K course; the mileage markers on the map are in miles, not kilometers. So for the 3.1 mile race the markers say: 1, 2, and 3 for the miles. You can view the course map here.

Wish me luck! And also wish me fun too!

Happy Labor Day week-end, everyone! Enjoy your day off :D

~ZZ
ZZ, our sporty friend, haha! :mrgreen:

Niels wrote:I f*cking hate birthdays. They have always sucked, ever since I was like 12. I don't get why people look forward to them.

I could have gone to spend the day with friends who invited me to tag along and celebrate both my birthday and another friend's who was born the day after me, but a month ago, a friend of mine asked if I could help him move his things out of his house when he needed me to since he's relocating. A f*ckin' month goes by, and he tells me last week "hey, so I need your help on Saturday."

Great! Saturday! That's f*ckin' peachy! You make me wait a month to hear back on when you need my help, and you pick my birthday even though you got nothing going on the day after. Why the f*ck did I agree to help you before I even knew an exact day? Why didn't I assume my friends wouldn't get back to me on our plans to hang out with eachother until the day before?

Oh no...gets better. My dad asked if I'd like to have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants so he could bring his side of the family and friends along. I decided on a place, and he tells me two days ago he'd instead like to have a barbecue at his house because he just realized some friends of his who recently moved out of the area are going to be in town. Never mind the fact that I don't like grilled or barbecued food. As if your friends can't just f*ckin' join us at the restaurant? Shouldn't this be the one day where it's about what I want to do?

Oh, and the day after, I have to drive 60 miles to my mom's house just so I can have dinner with her side of the family. Gee, what f*ckin' fun that will be...listening to my racist grandma and stubborn aunt argue with eachother while my grown-up cousins eat with their mouths open and my drunk, pothead brother sits by, saying nothing and looking like a spaced-out dimwit. AND, all before driving back and beginning my first day of the semester at college the next morning. f*ck it.

And isn't it bad enough that there's no way to politely tell your friends and family to NOT sing the "happy birthday" song to you without still sounding like a total party-pooping jerk? I'm not f*ckin' eleven years old.

Oh well and you got kicked from the chat by pervert on top of that! (don't worry, he plans to knock me twice :roll: ! Maybe he will forget that...)

What's up: Finally had a little sleep from 8am to 12pm.
Had a lot of talk, and hurt someone. :( (I didn't want it... I feel extremely bad for that)

And... nothing special actually. :/
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am

ZZ, good luck on your run

Niels, I know how you feel. It always seems like my birthday revolves around everybody else. What they want, not what I want.

Sammie, I hope all is well

What's up: I've been awake and asleep. Yesterday I was depressed. Just completely down. Today I'm normal.

Yesterday it felt like it was Saturday even though it was Friday. Finally it's Saturday and it feels like Saturday.
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:50 am

kfgg wrote:ZZ, good luck on your run

Niels, I know how you feel. It always seems like my birthday revolves around everybody else. What they want, not what I want.

Sammie, I hope all is well

What's up: I've been awake and asleep. Yesterday I was depressed. Just completely down. Today I'm normal.

Yesterday it felt like it was Saturday even though it was Friday. Finally it's Saturday and it feels like Saturday.

Dude, that's surprising, I myself forgot what day were on!!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 pm

At least Niels birthday next year can't possibly be worse than this years, right? can only go up from here? You could have said no to helping your friend move when he changed the day though, wouldn't have made you the bad guy. Thankfully my birthdays are just normal days for the most part for me.

I feel out of breath just listening to ZZ describe what he's going to do! I wanted to go to disney as a kid but i wouldn't have run there!

I always dislike a show I'm finding or re-visiting at first until I see a few episodes then if it isn't total horse plop it grows on me. I always need poking to stay with a show! Found another 'new' one (well one I watched as a kid) to keep me going until new SP. Hope I can see that SP in college I'll have been back 10 days when the first SP comes on have to see that thing LIVE! Time to clear the table for dinner i guess....
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

What's up: In 1week, baah school!
A blood test is coming soon too.
Yesterday I watched some videos which literally made me explode laughing so this morning remembering one of them I laughed in the livingroom. (What does she have today? OO")

Otherwise... I shall say I learn more day by day!
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 am

dis:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8
IS PLAYED f*cking EVERYWHERE I GO
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm

furrybutch wrote:dis:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8
IS PLAYED f*cking EVERYWHERE I GO

Eh baaaaaaaaaaah oui. x)

What's up: Went to E.Leclerc for the ones who know... hypermarket where you have a ton of people who spoil your visit there because they're too numerous. :roll:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Wasted hella childhood hours on a bunch of PSOne RPGs instead of socializing, studying or working. So why not waste more time watching another guy play it I thought, kinda entertaining commentary. Loved 2.5 D games with 'zany' Jananise 'humour,' Tombi, Alundra, Breath of Fire you name it, see how cheesy they are now but shaped the person I am now for better or probably worse.

Annoying as it might be the antics of my family is put in perspective by friend's tarded family, who are far enough away for me to point and laugh at safely.

Read so much textbook before my internet started working again and done no paragraphs since then! I need to unplug this bitch. Wasted time spamming some creationist teabagger trolls who spamed me.

What's up: In 1week, baah school!

in little under 3 weeks for me...
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 am

Unassumption wrote:in little under 3 weeks for me...

Good luck, dude, that will be veryyy difficult. =X

What's up: :roll: mhhhhh...
Haha, you're funny, you! Good question! :lol:
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Exactly one week from now I'll be back in school. Looking forward to it quite a bit actually. It's amazing how different your outlook is on it after high-school. :P

This month hasn't necessarily been the best thing ever. Family member passed away and, well, it certainly hasn't been easy. Fortunately I've got some awesome family/friends, so all certainly is far from lost. :)

So yeah, I've been passing the time hanging out with some peoples and playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution...f*cking awesome game btw. :)

Going up to see my old friends in Brantford for the long weekend, excited for that.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Exactly one week from now I'll be back in school. Looking forward to it quite a bit actually. It's amazing how different your outlook is on it after high-school. :P

This month hasn't necessarily been the best thing ever. Family member passed away and, well, it certainly hasn't been easy. Fortunately I've got some awesome family/friends, so all certainly is far from lost. :)

So yeah, I've been passing the time hanging out with some peoples and playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution...f*cking awesome game btw. :)

Going up to see my old friends in Brantford for the long weekend, excited for that.

Wew, how lucky you are! :o

What's up: Mhh that appetizing video!!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Groooooooooooooooosssss
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Chicken Butt.