What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: What's up?

Postby mo303564 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm F4 as well (Aspergers, Resportory issues). Don't worry about it. That's why I didn't even try to go into ROTC. I hated JROTC anyways...the military just isn't for me.

Kfgg: I care about you! I told you if you ever feel that way you can talk to me. I think I gave you my number...I'm very open.

I'm watching an ESPN Classic College Football game before class begins. Texas vs. Oklahoma St. (who were up big) I think Texas wins thanks to Colt McCoy and his antics. :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
broseph_lala

Postby broseph_lala » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 pm

What's up? I need to come back to reality and get off of Fantasy Island.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 pm

[quote=kfgg]A simple little turn of a switch is all that would have been needed to put us out of that misery that we've been living two years. So now we have heat again[/quote]
Glad you finally got it fixed before the next freezing winter

Then again my bed is TERRIBLE. Nobody should have to sleep on a bed as awful as mine. It's like sleeping in a hole.

Hope there's a way to fix that like your heater? Or maybe something you could affoard? It's been broke for years now you have find somewhere else to sleep or you'll damage your back :(

It's SP night. I should be happy. I am to some extent, but really I'm just plain empty right now.

Hopefully you'll recover from this depression after a while.

mike wrote:I hated JROTC anyways...the military just isn't for me.[/quote
you did a military training thing? even at a Junior level I can't imagine you doing that.

I'm so freaking tired but I can't sleep. I slept 4 hours last night, and 4 hours the night before.

know how you feel, I been trying to finish an essay before i sleep (i want to finish before i sleep but i can't until i finish it) so feel like a zombie all the time

Been trying not to talk about politics with people in my flat. One kid asked me why i eat on paper plates (to not need washing up) because it's wasteful, I said it doesn't matter how we live if the population keeps rising we're screwed, she compared me to Hitler. There's a reason I avoid politics mostly. But if asked a question I can't resist answering honestly, sadly. Everyone in my flat is so rich I feel poor, love how private schools are called public schools in the UK ._.

Researching for an essay on peak phosphorus. Found a video explaining it in little over half hour. Phosphorus is in all cell membranes, DNA/RNA and bones, it's needed for crop yields we need to sustain our (increasing) population but it'll run out by 2035 at latest. I don't think there's much we can do about it, as optimistic as green-thinking left and market-loving right both are, their solutions both seem a little unrealistic.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Watching TV
Eating Macaroni & Cheese

the simple pleasures of life
Stan and Kyle :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm

I think I'm getting pinkeye....and I still have chest congestion....
Can't we all just get along?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Sorry to hear that :(
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm

kfgg wrote:Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks...I got eye drops for the Pink Eye, but I'm going to the doctor for the chest congestion...I've had it since the first weeks of September...
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:06 am

Switching from Lorazepam to Valium.

Bare with me everyone.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 am

kfgg wrote:Switching from Lorazepam to Valium.

Bare with me everyone.

Ok.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 am

Officially on Valium now. I am sedated. Seriously I could not be more chill right now. This is good stuff.

Seriously when medication works properly, it can be absolutely wonderful.

I love drugs when they actually work. When they don't, they are just glorified candy that tastes bad.

I have a lot of stress, anxiety, paranoia, and other crap in my life. Dealing with it is hard, but when the right medication actually works (even temporarily), life can be alright for awhile.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 am

kfgg wrote:Officially on Valium now. I am sedated. Seriously I could not be more chill right now. This is good stuff.

I love drugs when they actually work. When they don't, they are just glorified candy that tastes bad.

I have a lot of stress, anxiety, paranoia, and other crap in my life. Dealing with it is hard, but when the right medication actually works (even temporarily), life can be alright for awhile.

I'm glad to hear it! Some music to go with that mellowness? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcG47CpsU6c
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:34 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
kfgg wrote:Officially on Valium now. I am sedated. Seriously I could not be more chill right now. This is good stuff.

I'm glad to hear it! Some music to go with that mellowness? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcG47CpsU6c

And if you feel you need something a little more uplifting, maybe this'll do the trick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks all

I have to get back to bed
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Still have pink eye....going to the doc for the chest congestion.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Its the weekend. I'm going to make every effort to ENJOY this weekend instead of spending it worrying my ass off and feeling depressed.

Will it work? Who knows.

Return to “Hot Topics”