What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

dvda92

Re: What's up?

Postby dvda92 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Sam, mbuna was drunk, and most things he says are not to be taken seriously. I'm sure he knows you are a girl, lol. And you are not causing any problems at all.

Anyway, if you need me, I am there for you :). Don't feel guilty. Enjoy the silence of being home alone instead.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:32 pm

dvda92 wrote:Sam, mbuna was drunk, and most things he says are not to be taken seriously. I'm sure he knows you are a girl, lol. And you are not causing any problems at all.

Anyway, if you need me, I am there for you :). Don't feel guilty. Enjoy the silence of being home alone instead.

Good to see you here.

Drunk? Anyways lately he hasn't stopped making sarcastic remarks about me... as if he hated me. :( What the hell have I done? I rarely talk to him, dude... and I already feel guilty... for something people insist in saying it is my fault.
Confused...

Anyways, thank you dvda, it is always a great thing to see you here.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

I used to feel guilty or weird every time after talking to him. He then told me that he does not take the Internet seriously, and writes bullcrap for fun. Please do not listen to him, especially when he's drunk.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:35 pm

I'm here too, Sam, if you need me. I'll always be there to help if I can. :mrgreen:
Can't we all just get along?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm

dvda92 wrote:I used to feel guilty or weird every time after talking to him. He then told me that he does not take the Internet seriously, and writes bullcrap for fun. Please do not listen to him, especially when he's drunk.

But what frustrates me most is that situation Big-Will quoted previously... which has lasted now for 3days.

Ex1lepr0, thank you, I know you will always be there; you always are and that's how I would qualify a real friend, with trust as well, and always here to listen to you.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks, Sam. I just want to do my best to make sure you feel ok. :D
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 pm

^That explains a lot about last night . Mbuna was Drunk! :roll: :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 pm

This is going on outside, except we have one of these too, but I'm staying in.

If you can't lend money to friends... should you only lend money to your enemies?

a pair of noisy middle schoolers playing Call of Duty

Most of the people in my flat play call of duty noisily, it's not something you have to be a middle schooler for, though you need to be drunk if you're older it seems ;)

mbuna was drunk

The Mel Gibson defense? I use it enough i'll have to apply it to everyone.
Not being able to smell booze through the tubes of the net probably causes as much trouble as not being able to see sarcasm either. I thought I said something to offend him yesterday too, this clears things up nicely *__*

Try rebooting it.

Turns out it was Adbe turning documents into alphabet soup, because it hates linux; i got a different PDF reader and all my woes died. Rejoice!

I'm such a n00b to chat I can use the word n00b. Everyone can do things I had no clue how to yesterday like changing names, it's like playing mortal kombat without knowing the moves all over again. Just found out mibbit shows the locaton and local time of all participants with a lil flag by their name, oddly.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Unassumption wrote:This is going on outside, except we have one of these too, but I'm staying in.

If you can't lend money to friends... should you only lend money to your enemies?

Lend to people you trust, but not related to. Or become a bank and lend to anybody, provided they can pay the interest you put on their loans, or the minimum payment you set.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Samathou wrote:
dvda92 wrote:Sam, mbuna was drunk, and most things he says are not to be taken seriously. I'm sure he knows you are a girl, lol. And you are not causing any problems at all.

Good to see you here.

Drunk? Anyways lately he hasn't stopped making sarcastic remarks about me... as if he hated me. :( What the hell have I done? I rarely talk to him, dude... and I already feel guilty... for something people insist in saying it is my fault.
Confused...

Oh, there will be things you learn along the way to chat fluency. Like, when mbuna gets drunk, he becomes a dick. :twisted:

What's up? Nothing. But the temperature is down. Chilly over hmya.

Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Samathou wrote:

Good to see you here.

Confused...

Oh, there will be things you learn along the way to chat fluency. Like, when mbuna gets drunk, he becomes a dick. :twisted:

What's up? Nothing. But the temperature is down. Chilly over hmya.

Yeaah lol doesn't make the situation better though as I already feel guilty for stuff lol :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 pm

I'd say I'm there for you too, Sam, but then, I'm almost everywhere you look - here, FB, the chatroom... :lol: You can't miss me. :D

Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Big-Will wrote:I'd say I'm there for you too, Sam, but then, I'm almost everywhere you look - here, FB, the chatroom... :lol: You can't miss me. :D

Thank you, dude, yes, you are: always here to listen to people as well... You are a good boy. :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Woof!

Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm

when mbuna gets drunk, he becomes a dick. :twisted:

who doesn't?

Can you use the mel gibson defence when drunk on red bull?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”