What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: What's up?

Postby mo303564 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

GS: Share what you need to, and we'll try to be there to help. :)

Perv: Good luck man. Quitting smoking is hard :( Try the Nicotine Gum I guess....

Kfgg: What'd you got there for a drink? :wink:

What's up? Meh. Going to see my brother for dinner soon.
Got a new avy too! :mrgreen:
Last edited by mo303564 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:
Samathou wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I hope she wasn't laughing AT your works, but laughing because they made her happy.

What's up? LUNCHTIME

It would be stupid to laugh at some work that he made effort to do, and on top of that for her. It would be even immature.

You'd think that, but, well, that's how she was. She was stupid, immature, selfish, rude, and completely without tact. If she hadn't dumped me, I would've. (She had the nerve to call me a bad influence.)

Nice girl, indeed... Well, anyways her stupidity will work on her sooner or later, if it's not already done. :roll:

kfgg wrote:I'm tired. Lazy too like my cat. Not that lazy though. I managed to do a few things, but still.

Talking about cat, mine is sleeping on my bed like a little baby. :lol:
18 hours per day... you imagine? They stay awake only for 6hours per day in average. :o

mo303564 wrote:What's up? Meh. Going to see my brother for dinner soon.
Got a new avy too!

For dinner? Cool, hope you'll enjoy the atmosphere together.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

My cat woke me up at 6AM whining like the brat he is :roll:

I'm just going to have dinner at his place with my family and his girlfriend (wonders how much longer it will be before I say...Fiancae :shock: )

A lot of people are very immitaure, brats and don't have a good moral infulence these days. Everybody just wants to be left alone and then they will give the middle finger to everyone who is standing in their way...I want to be in a relationship, but unless I truly find someone I love, I am content right where I am. I'm not a dick just wanting sex and stuff from a rich girl. Unfortunately there are too many out there who think that way these days. Gotta have everything! :cry:

Just waiting for my parents to get back from the supermarket. Nice to have some quiet time this week. One thing I will definately miss once school is done...forever!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 pm

mo303564 wrote:My cat woke me up at 6AM whining like the brat he is :roll:

I'm just going to have dinner at his place with my family and his girlfriend (wonders how much longer it will be before I say...Fiancae :shock: )

A lot of people are very immitaure, brats and don't have a good moral infulence these days. Everybody just wants to be left alone and then they will give the middle finger to everyone who is standing in their way...I want to be in a relationship, but unless I truly find someone I love, I am content right where I am. I'm not a dick just wanting sex and stuff from a rich girl. Unfortunately there are too many out there who think that way these days. Gotta have everything! :cry:

Just waiting for my parents to get back from the supermarket. Nice to have some quiet time this week. One thing I will definately miss once school is done...forever!

I am like you in a way... not wanting to go out with someone just because they have good stuff or just for sex, but mostly for who they are interiorly.
It takes time to find, but I am not hurried... searching too quickly isn't a very good thing, as we take care less of the criteria, and we don't take enough time to know better the person...

True lately I want a bit of solitude, because I have had so much noise around that I need to escape somehow (I will plan to do it this week-end maybe...) but I don't reject any company either: I am not someone unsociable, despite my shyness.

Anyways, it is true: lately it is rarer and rarer to find someone sedate, smart and having true feelings for you: lately we just see hypocrisy around and not enough honesty. Asks a lot of time to find the right person.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

What's up? Eating some tripe. Tried listening to some music, but it all sound so fast it's hilarious (because I'm drunk).
And I've just got a text message.
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 pm

mo303564 wrote:GS: Share what you need to, and we'll try to be there to help. :)

Perv: Good luck man. Quitting smoking is hard :( Try the Nicotine Gum I guess....

Kfgg: What'd you got there for a drink? :wink:

What's up? Meh. Going to see my brother for dinner soon.
Got a new avy too! :mrgreen:

Problem is, with any sort of NRT, you are just trading one addiction for another, which I see as pointless.

With Chantix / Champix, it gives your brain no choice but to quit, as it cuts the body's ability to absorb nicotine, and you stand a much better chance of quitting..... bit like going the full-on cold turkey road, but using medication to force it.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 pm

There we go. This is a message posted WITH MY IPOD.
And visibly it works correctly: very good news.

What's up: Nothing special. It is midnight, going to hang around for a bit then sleep in a few. :cartmansmile:

I have an idea in my mind... which will probably help me before going to sheepland.
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

Just comming back. AIn't been here in awhile.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 am

HidanXKyBeXOXO wrote:Just comming back. AIn't been here in awhile.
Welcome back here! :D

What's up: Just woke up... talking quickly with a friend on msn, then going to sleep soon again. :mrgreen:
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 am

HidanXKyBeXOXO wrote:Just comming back. AIn't been here in awhile.

Hello, again! Remember me?

What's Up?: My Grandparents are visiting for Thanksgiving. I'll probably be on less for the next few days. As for today, I fired up the N64 and played some old games. :mrgreen:
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:42 am

I am beginning to wobble very badly with quitting smoking after 11 days

It's possible to do this. Even if you have to try smoking some of the ones you bought if you manage to cut down permanently that'd be a plus. Though kfgg is right it's probably best to toss the ones you bought out and buy no more. You can get on NTR then wean yourself off that it's easier than going strait off cigs from what my dad tells me. Good to know those adverts sometimes work.

She was stupid, immature, selfish, rude, and completely without tact. If she hadn't dumped me, I would've

Dumping her is the first step to moving on and finding someone better i guess =/

I'm not a dick just wanting sex and stuff

A lot of girls just want sex, a lot of guys just want sex, if people are honest that's what they want there's nothing dickish in that IMO. It's if they pretend it's more when it becomes a problem from what I've seen. Not experienced because I don't want that sh*t, I'm happily married to the INTERNET ;)

I am not someone unsociable, despite my shyness.

My door is double bolted and my window blinds shut. I'm not really shy just an unsocial dick. then again it's 3:30 am and i slept through when other people were not asleep. All anyone seems to do is get drunk anyway which I don't do much of.

What's up? eating a super thick chicken breast i bought earlier. Watching videos on wheat anatomy.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 am

Quitting smoking is hard, yes.

I don't know where you live, but the thing that keeps me off cigarettes is that they're so outrageously expensive.

Let's see...
They destroy your health, they're addictive as hell, and contain known poisons, and they're insanely expensive.

Compared to all that downside, there's no pleasure to be had in it.

I can think of better stuff than nicotine to inhale.*

*like oxygen. Ha, I knew what you were thinking.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:05 am

Unassumption wrote:A lot of girls just want sex, a lot of guys just want sex, if people are honest that's what they want there's nothing dickish in that IMO. It's if they pretend it's more when it becomes a problem from what I've seen. Not experienced because I don't want that sh*t, I'm happily married to the INTERNET

Perso, I have nothing against this kind of person: I respect this, and try to understand people's psychology.
But this wouldn't be the kind of person I would go out with, insofar as I would just feel like one of those random sexual partners, just a simple number... But well, after if the person is cool and faithful, and you are sure they won't break up for just nothing, why not trying after all... You can still be their rare pearl at the end, if they find you so different from others.

"the blinds close" > what was all this lightening in your pics that I saw? :lol:

What's up: Put up a new rule on FB: if anybody wants to add me, they have at least to ask me before for it, which means sending me a message or talking directly to me. Enough of people who add me and who do stuff against me behind; it make no sense... and I don't try to do anything else then wanting peace.

What else... Going to sleep now. :roll:
Last edited by Samathou on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:09 am

Yeah, you've gotta be careful whom to add - preferably people you met elsewhere, like here, lol

*ducks*
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:16 am

Big-Will wrote:Yeah, you've gotta be careful whom to add - preferably people you met elsewhere, like here, lol

*ducks*

I just want a personnal talk with the person to be sure. :timmy:

Return to “Hot Topics”