What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 pm

All right. :)


Today is sunny and I feel good. :mrgreen:
Can't we all just get along?
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm

kfgg wrote:It's not going to get better. It's just getting worse.

Once you hit bottom, you can only go up. You can't fall off the floor. :wink:
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 pm

I went for a run today. And my lungs didn't burn out! Yay!
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Unassumption » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:56 pm

I knocked over my radio, among other things. Caused a big mess. Got a big splinter.

You have a lot of stuff in a little room; it doesn't take a clumsy person to knock something down when things are cluttered like that. It's only natural to want to kick something when you're frustrated after something like that too. I'd recommend going for walks to burn off stress but it's probably not ideal weather for that. It might not get better but I hope you find ways to cope with it more.

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday.

Happy birthday to your mum

I've got a weekend to do a 2000 word essay I haven't started yet so this might be the last you hear from me for a couple days. Set my alarm for 4 am (buzzing) so I sleep minimum.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18831
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:45 pm

A case of Coca-Cola in the limited-edition cans that look like Diet Coke cans, lol.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby mo303564 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:49 am

2000 is a decent amount. I'd probably need a week (at least) :(

Try 5000. I have 12 more days to complete that....but I'm almost 2000 in.

Other than that, idk. I have to go in a few minutes. My school is going to kinda be on national television. Watch Extreme Home Makeover tonight on ABC! :D
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
stanmarsh14
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:27 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby stanmarsh14 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:01 am

Whats up?.....

Finally fixing a patch in Firefox, that actually lets me use the studios site, the way I want (Going via .com instead of .co.uk, as my log in don't work there)

Also as a bonus, I thought I fcuk'd the quick launch on win7 64bit, but I keep forgetting it likes to use items pinned to the taskbar (Never liked that idea anyway), tried a fix to get this back, and now I have desktop controls, like I have on my XP comps, which I always wanted in the first place on win7, so very happy now :)
kfgg
Posts: 3105
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: What's up?

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:54 am

Went to sleep, woke up at 1, having a drink, did some radio watched a little TV, 4:53 now. Just sitting here. There's a certain feeling I have right now that I won't describe. Its not a bad one thankfully.
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 pm

kfgg wrote:Went to sleep, woke up at 1, having a drink, did some radio watched a little TV, 4:53 now. Just sitting here. There's a certain feeling I have right now that I won't describe. Its not a bad one thankfully.


Aaaaw, your sleep time is a bit reversed. xS I hope you'll be able to do something about it...
A feeling? Hell, if you wanna talk about it, I am here for you!

sm14 wrote:Whats up?.....

Finally fixing a patch in Firefox, that actually lets me use the studios site, the way I want (Going via .com instead of .co.uk, as my log in don't work there)

Also as a bonus, I thought I fcuk'd the quick launch on win7 64bit, but I keep forgetting it likes to use items pinned to the taskbar (Never liked that idea anyway), tried a fix to get this back, and now I have desktop controls, like I have on my XP comps, which I always wanted in the first place on win7, so very happy now


Glad to know that you have fixed that. At least, now you'll be able to do more things and to access to SPS.

mo303564 wrote:]Other than that, idk. I have to go in a few minutes. My school is going to kinda be on national television. Watch Extreme Home Makeover tonight on ABC!


Really? This has also been the case for my brothers' school 4 years ago. They were on TV: my bro' jumped and showed his hand to joke, then it appeared on the screen. :lol:

Well, good luck anyways, and have fun.

Big-Will wrote:A case of Coca-Cola in the limited-edition cans that look like Diet Coke cans, lol.


Oh really? Reminds me the big bottle of diet coke I bought, with orange... I am regretting it > I wonder if I'll be able to finish it someday.

Ex1lepr0 wrote:I went for a run today. And my lungs didn't burn out! Yay!

Yay! Here is the champion of the day!

Unassumption wrote:Set my alarm for 4 am (buzzing) so I sleep minimum.

Ouch, very early!


What's up: Here, I slept at 1am, woke up at 8am then re-slept until 11am.
Also sitting here, turning around and thinking about various facts which continue taking my mind....
I am back from eating, and am having a little headache. Except that, nothing special, just received a letter and several SMS from a friend. :cartmansmile:
Last edited by Samathou on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Today...I'm not feeling anything...um, it's Saturday. Yay!
Can't we all just get along?
dvda92
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:53 am

Re: What's up?

Postby dvda92 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:52 pm

What's up? Just happy to have a person who I think is very special to me. We've been through so much.

In other news: It's Saturday. I've been enjoying my weekend so far :). Too bad the day is almost over already.

In final news: I don't know what else I could say, so I will fill out space with "bla bla", so it looks as if I would say something: bla bla blabla bl ablabl abla blablab a. What's your opinion about it?
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 pm

dvda92 wrote:What's up? Just happy to have a person who I think is very special to me. We've been through so much.

In other news: It's Saturday. I've been enjoying my weekend so far :). Too bad the day is almost over already.

In final news: I don't know what else I could say, so I will fill out space with "bla bla", so it looks as if I would say something: bla bla blabla bl ablabl abla blablab a. What's your opinion about it?

:) Thank you.

Really cool "What's up" indeed.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18831
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Big-Will » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Putting smiles on people's faces. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Big-Will wrote:Putting smiles on people's faces. :)

Very funny.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
The New PT
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

Re: What's up?

Postby The New PT » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 pm

dvda92 wrote:
In final news: I don't know what else I could say, so I will fill out space with "bla bla", so it looks as if I would say something: bla bla blabla bl ablabl abla blablab a. What's your opinion about it?


It's interesting you should bring that up, because the other day blaa bla bla bla bla, and then bla bla bla followed by bla bla bla, I bla bla bla the bla bla bla and reached the conclusion that bla bla bla bla, so I must agree with you.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests