Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 pm

All right. :)

Today is sunny and I feel good. :mrgreen:
Can't we all just get along?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm

kfgg wrote:It's not going to get better. It's just getting worse.

Once you hit bottom, you can only go up. You can't fall off the floor. :wink:
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 pm

I went for a run today. And my lungs didn't burn out! Yay!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:56 pm

I knocked over my radio, among other things. Caused a big mess. Got a big splinter.

You have a lot of stuff in a little room; it doesn't take a clumsy person to knock something down when things are cluttered like that. It's only natural to want to kick something when you're frustrated after something like that too. I'd recommend going for walks to burn off stress but it's probably not ideal weather for that. It might not get better but I hope you find ways to cope with it more.

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday.

Happy birthday to your mum

I've got a weekend to do a 2000 word essay I haven't started yet so this might be the last you hear from me for a couple days. Set my alarm for 4 am (buzzing) so I sleep minimum.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:45 pm

A case of Coca-Cola in the limited-edition cans that look like Diet Coke cans, lol.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:49 am

2000 is a decent amount. I'd probably need a week (at least) :(

Try 5000. I have 12 more days to complete that....but I'm almost 2000 in.

Other than that, idk. I have to go in a few minutes. My school is going to kinda be on national television. Watch Extreme Home Makeover tonight on ABC! :D
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:01 am

Whats up?.....

Finally fixing a patch in Firefox, that actually lets me use the studios site, the way I want (Going via .com instead of .co.uk, as my log in don't work there)

Also as a bonus, I thought I fcuk'd the quick launch on win7 64bit, but I keep forgetting it likes to use items pinned to the taskbar (Never liked that idea anyway), tried a fix to get this back, and now I have desktop controls, like I have on my XP comps, which I always wanted in the first place on win7, so very happy now :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:54 am

Went to sleep, woke up at 1, having a drink, did some radio watched a little TV, 4:53 now. Just sitting here. There's a certain feeling I have right now that I won't describe. Its not a bad one thankfully.
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 pm

kfgg wrote:Went to sleep, woke up at 1, having a drink, did some radio watched a little TV, 4:53 now. Just sitting here. There's a certain feeling I have right now that I won't describe. Its not a bad one thankfully.

Aaaaw, your sleep time is a bit reversed. xS I hope you'll be able to do something about it...
A feeling? Hell, if you wanna talk about it, I am here for you!

sm14 wrote:Whats up?.....

Finally fixing a patch in Firefox, that actually lets me use the studios site, the way I want (Going via .com instead of .co.uk, as my log in don't work there)

Also as a bonus, I thought I fcuk'd the quick launch on win7 64bit, but I keep forgetting it likes to use items pinned to the taskbar (Never liked that idea anyway), tried a fix to get this back, and now I have desktop controls, like I have on my XP comps, which I always wanted in the first place on win7, so very happy now

Glad to know that you have fixed that. At least, now you'll be able to do more things and to access to SPS.

mo303564 wrote:]Other than that, idk. I have to go in a few minutes. My school is going to kinda be on national television. Watch Extreme Home Makeover tonight on ABC!

Really? This has also been the case for my brothers' school 4 years ago. They were on TV: my bro' jumped and showed his hand to joke, then it appeared on the screen. :lol:

Well, good luck anyways, and have fun.

Big-Will wrote:A case of Coca-Cola in the limited-edition cans that look like Diet Coke cans, lol.

Oh really? Reminds me the big bottle of diet coke I bought, with orange... I am regretting it > I wonder if I'll be able to finish it someday.

Ex1lepr0 wrote:I went for a run today. And my lungs didn't burn out! Yay!

Yay! Here is the champion of the day!

Unassumption wrote:Set my alarm for 4 am (buzzing) so I sleep minimum.

Ouch, very early!

What's up: Here, I slept at 1am, woke up at 8am then re-slept until 11am.
Also sitting here, turning around and thinking about various facts which continue taking my mind....
I am back from eating, and am having a little headache. Except that, nothing special, just received a letter and several SMS from a friend. :cartmansmile:
Last edited by Samathou on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Today...I'm not feeling anything...um, it's Saturday. Yay!
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:52 pm

What's up? Just happy to have a person who I think is very special to me. We've been through so much.

In other news: It's Saturday. I've been enjoying my weekend so far :). Too bad the day is almost over already.

In final news: I don't know what else I could say, so I will fill out space with "bla bla", so it looks as if I would say something: bla bla blabla bl ablabl abla blablab a. What's your opinion about it?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 pm

dvda92 wrote:What's up? Just happy to have a person who I think is very special to me. We've been through so much.

In other news: It's Saturday. I've been enjoying my weekend so far :). Too bad the day is almost over already.

In final news: I don't know what else I could say, so I will fill out space with "bla bla", so it looks as if I would say something: bla bla blabla bl ablabl abla blablab a. What's your opinion about it?

:) Thank you.

Really cool "What's up" indeed.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Putting smiles on people's faces. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Big-Will wrote:Putting smiles on people's faces. :)

Very funny.
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 pm

dvda92 wrote:

It's interesting you should bring that up, because the other day blaa bla bla bla bla, and then bla bla bla followed by bla bla bla, I bla bla bla the bla bla bla and reached the conclusion that bla bla bla bla, so I must agree with you.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!

Return to “Hot Topics”