Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Chicken butt. That is what's up.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 am

Just tried a few trivia games, unlocked a few things...

Strange that I really hadn't tried those much up until now.

Oh, and I got some new headphones for my iPod. The foam covering on the last pair started deteriorating, so I was quick to do this.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:37 am

I feel a little nervous. Usually I sleep quite well, but some nights I just have a total inability to sleep. The reason being that I'm plagued by memories of boot camp.....I can't get them out of my head! :roll:
Can't we all just get along?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 am

I found myself banned from the board, but I logged in anyway and got on, and this post is proof of that. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 am

Ex1epro: :(

BW: Strange. I couldn't log in the other day because apparently I lost my password and couldn't remember it. So they locked me out until another screen allowed me to reinstate it :roll: I hate passwords.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Big-Will wrote:I found myself banned from the board, but I logged in anyway and got on, and this post is proof of that. :)

Well done. :lol:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:05 pm

I have a friend who tried to seduce a woman by talking about another woman to her all the time. He continuously highlighted, how good looking and sexually appealing this other woman was to make her jealous. Now he has lost the woman he tried to seduce. She has found someone else.

Guess seduction doesn't always work.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry to hear that
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

dvda92 wrote:I have a friend who tried to seduce a woman by talking about another woman to her all the time. He continuously highlighted, how good looking and sexually appealing this other woman was to make her jealous. Now he has lost the woman he tried to seduce. She has found someone else.

Hell, not very good way to try to have a woman this way. I have already seen a similar problem 2years ago, and it failed as well (some girl explained me what happened).

Basically, true that it is a bit useful to try to make a woman jealous, mostly so as to know if she has herself an interest on him or not... but if he insists too much, it might go until making her feel uncomfortable: she might think she will never have any chance with him, and if with a bit of luck she managed to understand he had some attraction to her, she would not really trust him, and would mostly tend to think it is only some physical attraction (he could do that to other women anyway): so, logically, she would prefer to find someone else... feeling not very welcome.

Well, not very smart anyways... btw, if it is not too personnal... when was that?

What's up: I spent 1hour in my bedroom after waking up. :|
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Samathou wrote:
dvda92 wrote:Well, not very smart anyways... btw, if it is not too personnal... when was that?

It happened this morning. Thanks for your opinion :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

dvda92 wrote:
Samathou wrote:
dvda92 wrote:Well, not very smart anyways... btw, if it is not too personnal... when was that?

It happened this morning. Thanks for your opinion :)

Oooh ok. :|

Anyways, not very nice from him... she has been cool with him, and he thanks her talking about someone else, and even not showing her any interest or sign to make her want to be closer.

Also, even if that takes time, he has to make her understand somehow that he has feelings for her... before that someone else seduces her and goes out with her. Not very directly or brutally, but in a very pleasant way. One way to start "I have to tell you something", then a long description of the feelings until just saying the 3 ultimate words. It asks courage.

I am not going to wish him some sh*t, but he has to work on it for the next time he gets the chance.
Last edited by Samathou on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Yesterday I had a concert with a band I played with in high scool. We broke up over 10 years ago. It was nice to play with the old crew once again.

Also, parlament elections today. We can choose among dozen turds and douches. But, seriously, if the goverment doesn't change, Croatians should be wiped out from the face of the earth becaouse of our stupidity.

Big-Will wrote:I found myself banned from the board

You banned yourself? Why are you punishing yourself like that?:lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm

dvda92 wrote:I have a friend who tried to seduce a woman by talking about another woman to her all the time. He continuously highlighted, how good looking and sexually appealing this other woman was to make her jealous. Now he has lost the woman he tried to seduce. She has found someone else.

That's not seduction. Seduction is not about comparing your girlfriend to another woman, it's about treating your girlfriend like she's the only woman worth pursuing. Why would you (or he, in this case) want to bring up anyone else?

He was just dissing her. Stupid man.

Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Big-Will wrote:

That's not seduction. Seduction is not about comparing your girlfriend to another woman, it's about treating your girlfriend like she's the only woman worth pursuing. Why would you (or he, in this case) want to bring up anyone else?

He was just dissing her. Stupid man.

Wasn't his girlfriend, just a girl he wanted to seduce; and he failed, like an assh*le, according to what I have understood. :|
Last edited by Samathou on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Mamont wrote:You banned yourself? Why are you punishing yourself like that? :lol:

It's my evil twin. It's always my evil twin.

Return to “Hot Topics”