What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

dvda92

Re: What's up?

Postby dvda92 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

True, that's not seduction. It's stupidity.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm

As I said earlier:
" I mean, even if they didn't go out with each other, and she even didn't know his feelings, he could at least show a bit of respect, but he did not. Now he sees the result: someone more respectful and more secure took the beloved girl he wanted. It is natural."
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm

What's up? Listening to KFI on I ♥ Radio.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Big-Will wrote:What's up? Listening to KFI on I ♥ Radio.

Listening to/watching the same program at http://live.twit.tv :wink:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Guess seduction doesn't always work.

Glad I don't care enough to want to actively look for anyone. Shame I don't really care about anything enough to put effort in to get it anymore. The lazy has taken over!

He was experimenting with a way of getting her, it failed, but who knows if doing anything else would've got her? It seems a douchie approach though it might work sometimes.

seriously, if the goverment doesn't change, Croatians should be wiped out from the face of the earth becaouse of our stupidity

It doesn't matter much who wins if they're all turds it won't change, not the fault of the people, not a croation problem the UK and US at least have it also. Wish I knew more about more countries politics, elections are like superbowl for me I could have more 'matches' if I knew more about other countries.

What's up: somehow left my work to the last day again. My best friend in the UK, who i only know online, got arrested for something I don't know what, I only know because his brother called and told me, so I'm worried and a bit curious what that's about he doesn't seem the type to do anything bad maybe I'm a terrible judge of character or the internet really does make it hard to know people. I watched some cartoons to cheer me up. My flat is emptying out as 2 students quit - both American foreign students so we're not so diverse here anymore.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Phew! Social democratic party won. Not really a surprise, since the now former goverment managed to f*ck this country up so much. Not that I excpect too much. I doubt the new goverment will have the guts to make the necessary cuts to improve our economy.

Unassumption wrote:It doesn't matter much who wins if they're all turds it won't change

Unassumption wrote:elections are like superbowl for me

True. But, still, I remain hopeful.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I seems you have a tendency to be friends with ppl who get arrested.

Unassumption wrote:or the internet really does make it hard to know people.

Maybe, but I think at least 80 % ppl are who they say they are.
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 am

Unassumption wrote:or the internet really does make it hard to know people.

Maybe, but I think at least 80 % ppl are who they say they are.[/quote]

Unless they're an evil twin, like BW said, or a ninja, a fake person that didn't exist that was following me around. :tweek:

I think people make it hard to know people. The internet is just a tool. I'd be more open, but I'm paranoid because people are scary.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

Sorry to hear about your friend. I seems you have a tendency to be friends with ppl who get arrested.

Oh this is the same friend I talked about in chat last night. I thought I'd put it here since I'm still a bit worried. I do have a tenancy to chose strange people as friends.

I think at least 80 % ppl are who they say they are.

People have no reason to lie and making something up takes effort, so I'd go with that.

I'm hiding my headphones from myself, music distracts me too much.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 am

Unassumption wrote:

Oh this is the same friend I talked about in chat last night.

I wasn't on chat then.
Actually, I was talking about this, although, now I see they hadn't actually been arrested.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 pm

What's up: Emotionnal night... until 4:30am.

Glad I could come back here 1 hour earlier than normally. I feel pratically empty... (one more time!) :| but will at least have an entire afternoon for me tomorrow... what's not bad.
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up: Emotionnal night... until 4:30am.

Glad I could come back here 1 hour earlier than normally. I feel pratically empty... (one more time!) :| but will at least have an entire afternoon for me tomorrow... what's not bad.

If you think that is good, i've not been to bed yet, and I am like a sodding zombie now :D
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

stanmarsh14 wrote:
Samathou wrote:What's up: Emotionnal night... until 4:30am.

If you think that is good, i've not been to bed yet, and I am like a sodding zombie now :D

Ooh sh*t. :|
Here, 2:30 hours of sleep, with an ambiguous dream, and I am still alright.
I am sorry to hear that... Something prevented you from sleeping completely?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 am

I've been up all night. Time 3:51. Fed my lazy cat who just got a cute new collar.

I've been in one of these moods lately that I want to do something, but I don't know what. I feel trapped.
Stan and Kyle :)
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am

kfgg wrote:I've been in one of these moods lately that I want to do something, but I don't know what. I feel trapped.

I know that feeling. Can you go out for a long walk? Sometimes works for me.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Too cold out. I really hate going out in the cold these days. Average temperature of -7C, ugh
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Hot Topics”