What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

What's up: Horrible weather, wet socks when I was outside: I was basically fighting against the storm outside... showered with a lot of rain.
Otherwise, a very unpleasant feeling during all the morning, then a little nap of 1hour in the afternoon.
Right now, my bro' is singing a song so bad, it is pratically hurting my ears. -_-
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up: Horrible weather, wet socks when I was outside: I was basically fighting against the storm outside... showered with a lot of rain.
Otherwise, a very unpleasant feeling during all the morning, then a little nap of 1hour in the afternoon.
Right now, my bro' is singing a song so bad, it is pratically hurting my ears. -_-

Sooo sorry about that =(

Do you walk home or do you have a bus or someone to drive you?

I've heard him sing, yes it is unpleasant. =(

What's up? Going to sleep. Current time 13:37

I woke up at 19:30 last night. Way behind on sleep. Gotta sleep gotta sleep gotta sleep gotta sleep.
Stan and Kyle :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Chilly day in the Valley. Been like that for over a week. And wiiiindy!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 pm

My laptop's fixed! That's right, I'm back bitchezzzzz!!!!
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 am

kfgg: I thought for a moment you said...gotta sleep, gotta sheep... :lol: :P

So...I'm doing a lot but I might nap :roll:
I haven't been totally myself as of late. Kinda irratated/cranky :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:36 am

mo303564 wrote:I haven't been totally myself as of late. Kinda irratated/cranky :|

I hear you, Mike.

What's up: I'm splitting for a time. So, everyone, have a Merry Holiday and a Happy New Year.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 am

^ And we hope you enjoy your holidays as well, PT!

:D

I just updated the old Art thread, and am just hoping the dogs stay asleep for a while longer. I'll be letting them out in the cold yard again before I call it a night, but I'm just hoping they relax some.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm

kfgg wrote:Too cold out. I really hate going out in the cold these days. Average temperature of -7C, ugh

Ouch! :frozenkenny: But walking in the cold weather doesn't bother me. I get warm by walking.

I was on a concert yesterday in my favorite town. It was an open air concert on town square. Altough I like walking in the cold, standing in the cold is not my cup of tea. Of course I had to forgot my gloves at home, so my fingers turned to ice.

Ex1lepr0 wrote:My laptop's fixed! That's right, I'm back bitchezzzzz!!!!

Finally! Maybe now this BBS won't be so boring. :D
penderghast

Postby penderghast » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:51 pm

What's up guys?? how's your day?

i'm sooo bored right now, but i think it's better to be bored than to get exhausted :twisted: :twisted:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:06 pm

What's up: Has been a busy day... Not very pleasant either, and it will be the same tomorrow... even worse day. lol
Same for Friday and Tuesday.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up: Has been a busy day... Not very pleasant either, and it will be the same tomorrow... even worse day. lol

Aww....well, I'll be here if you need me.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Samathou wrote:What's up: Has been a busy day... Not very pleasant either, and it will be the same tomorrow... even worse day. lol

Aww....well, I'll be here if you need me.

Thank you, very much, but I think I can handle that. :cartmansmile:

What's up: Another hard day behind me... Phew...
Tomorrow will also be difficult... mostly in the morning, then I'll be back at home at 2pm.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:03 pm

What's up? I'm currently writing a fanfic. I got the first chapter done, and it's up on the fanfic part of this forum. Was a lot of fun to write! :mrgreen:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:18 am

What's up? Well I've been keeping mostly to myself these past couple days. It's ok. I'm trying to get my life, and my sleep back on track. I have a lot of stress and I feel trapped.

I need to have some time for myself here without worrying myself sick about what others are doing.

If anybody needs me, I'm right here. No problem.

But if I'm not here, I'm taking care of myself. I have to, or I will just stress myself into deeper depression. I'm sure everybody knows how I feel right now. I need some rest, and I need to get my life back on track.

It shouldn't take long. Give it a couple days and I'll be back to normal, actively trying to talk to people.

Mostly my bed has been messed up. Its a pain to sleep on. Plus I have issues with money, and my sleep schedule changing back and forth. I haven't left the house in weeks. I want to get up to Racine, maybe Milwaukee and do some stuff, but I've been stuck without the green (money)

I hope all who I talk to on a regular basis (you know exactly who you are) are doing OK. As long as you're ok, I'll be fine. I just need that re-assurance. But other than that, I'll be seeing you very soon if you're around.

I'm being very vague here, and I am doing that on purpose.

By the way, help some sick children in Wisconsin if you can. Donate some money to Make-A-Wish. WRNW in Milwaukee is my favorite Milwaukee radio station. They are doing a 24 hour radio-a-thon to help raise money for this awesome organization. If you can, please help them out. Not for me, not for them, but for the children.

https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Simple/ ... ZLdNWJtI9F
Stan and Kyle :)
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:12 am

Kfgg: I would like to talk to you more often, but you seem well, hesistant to me. :( As long as you are okay, I guess that is all I care about. If you ever need me, you know that I can be reached. I care for you and many here. I hope you know that. Just get well dude.

What's up: Been very busy. Just announced my final sports game for what could be a long time tonight :( Horrible that my life is moving on. It was fun while it lasted.

Saturday marks my last radio show as well :cry:

Graduation is exciting, but it's also a bitch.....
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Hot Topics”