What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: What's up?

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 pm

I know in my head that the chinese are about as 'red' as 19th century England, my feelings don't seem to have caught up yet...
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Seams the Hershey Squirts from earlier have settled down, but I still feel like I have Gandhi's Revenge, and my belly is screaming FEED ME!

Still, could be worse :|
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:05 am

Eat some fiber :)

What's up? Gonna have some dinner at a restaurant down the street and catch the Grammys - or what's left - when I return.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:18 am

Watched the third of Brad Jones 4 movies, cheap. Much better than the other thriller, still got the horribly loud music editing though.
EDIT: finished the movie it was f*cking awesome :D
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
OriginalChocolateHound

Postby OriginalChocolateHound » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 am

Samathou wrote:What's up: Now we know all...
Big World War on the chat.

I was about to tell the truth publicly about a woman who was cheating on her husband for another who f*cked with her, and who tried to seduce the daughter a bit later without any success (and me, by the way, but nothing really happened either).
I have been censored so banned from the room... but the good thing is that this bitch confessed to her daughter she had sex with that admin, and then was cheating on her husband.

I am in a kind of bad situation for now :| but I hope the truth will triumph.

What bastards and liars there... and bad rumors are being said about me, as I would be apparently a manipulator (alright, fine, if you think so... no problem!) but thankfully some friends believe in me and don't get into that crap.

What's really funny, you don't know the full story. You just think you do....

What's up is that the WOMAN WHO HAD SEX wasn't married to her current husband at the time she had sex with that admin..

YOU got banned from the room for ATTACKING a CANCER PATIENT, not for your little "disclosure" that you think you brought about. As for that daughter...no seducing was ever done. As usual, you don't know what your talking about..

What's up? I'll tell you what's up....ADELE ROCKS!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 am

Drama! So good to see you on the SPS again. I almost forgot what you looked like.

Spent over an hour cooking veg.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
OriginalChocolateHound

Postby OriginalChocolateHound » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:20 am

Unassumption wrote:Drama! So good to see you on the SPS again. I almost forgot what you looked like.

Spent over an hour cooking veg.

It's so awesome to see you too! LOL! I'll have to not run away and get sicker....been fighting cancer so it's not like I'm eating bon-bons or something funner....

meh...

:timmy:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Don't mess with the side effects of chemotherapy!

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 am

What's up? Watching the Grammys. I missed the first 90 minutes or so, heh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
OriginalChocolateHound

Postby OriginalChocolateHound » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:38 pm

You know what? It's real sad when someone who has DIABETES decides they have to trash someone who's fighting CANCER. Especially since NO ONE HAS TRASHED THE DIABETIC... EVER!!!

When a person is on Chemotherapy and fighting for their LIFE, any extra stress, like say being harassed by someone who thinks they know a full story, can really make a patient not progress like the prognosis are supposed to go.

I just wonder if this person who is doing this is bent on seeing another person dead?

What's Up? SHENNANIGANS HAVE BEEN DECLAIRED
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Kan, that must be you.

First of all, this is not about diseases. I could go on and on about how you're attacking an autistic person, but I'm not.

I don't give a rats ass if someone has had cancer, or is suffering from diabetes. If they can sit at a computer and talk crap about each other, than that really doesn't make any difference. They're still people talking crap, and should be treated the same way.

You need to understand who you are talking with. You're saying stuff about a person much younger than you.

Both you and Mark have been acting extremely immature for people old enough to be my parents. I'm almost 25. Maybe it's time you act like adults and stop messing around with someone young enough to be your daughter.

Believe me, I know the person you're attacking very well. Way more than any of you ever will. She's not a manipulator. She's not a bad person. She just doesn't like being verbally abused by a bunch of crazy middle aged people. I've seen what the both of you have said to her, and in public about her. It does not make me happy at all. Lay off on her. Especially with all this "love" crap.

Go on. Attack me all you want for sticking up for her. I can handle it. You mess with her, you mess with me. And I don't put up with this kind of crap.

What's up? I washed my hair.
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Kandi, I don't see what diseases have to prove but whatever...

I am Diabetic, with other problems, and what? I can talk like any other normal person, dude. I don't mind that you have cancer or not, it doesn't forgive all.
If every people who banned others without any real reason had a cancer, I wonder why the f*ck this person would have any permission on this. :lol: That would be... corruption.

Now, that's a defense, after having heard several times that you were saying craps about me behind my back. You call me a liar or a manipulator I dunno what, fine, I don't care :| 'cause you have never really known me. You know, you can tell to all the world whatever you want, but I know the truth about myself, and others who know me enough do as well.

Now, seen what others told me about what you said about me, which was just visibly the result of some bullsh*t someone else explained you, I don't really think you're innocent + I've had other confirmations.

You make a plan to ban me, then your ex-lover helped you to ban me, 'cause I banned you to defend myself after your abuse of power (there are witnesses) and basically he loves you too much. Well, I imagine soon in what kind of world we will be... A: "Sir, I have been mugged by this man in the street."
B: "I did it, because A was the enemy of my wife."
The judge: "Fine, B is innocent."
B: "May I knock her out?"
The judge: "Sure."

Btw, your family problems are not really my business, but seen how you perceived me, I had to express myself, as I live in a Democracian country. And yes, I am a rebel, and I don't regret it.

What's up: Long day... had tests and received news... that I will read later.
My cat is sleeping on my bed, and I am relieved, after this cold, I have the warmth of my bedroom.
I dunno, I think of taking a bath or a shower tonight.

And soon my birthday... but I think before all I have to recover: slept for only 3hours the last night, and I start having a headachache after having worked for hours straight.
Last edited by Samathou on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

nobody should be talking sh*t to anyone based upon dissability, disease, death experiences, bullying etc. That's what is the f*ckin problem in this world!! We take advantage of people who are in these situations and then use it to make US feel better....cruel :evil:

Basically, you should never yell at people based upon problems in their life. You should also never take advantage of those people based upon weakness. I hope people will learn a message in trust and belief thanks to these words. Because you never know if one day, you might fall into one of these "catorgories" yourself.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:26 pm

What's up? At work checking out the BBS and seeing two people that I get along with arguing and bad mouthing each other for the world to see.

If you ask me... which it's truly none of my business but since they've made it all of our business... perhaps I will say what is on my mind.

You two should be ashamed for putting each other on blast the way you are. This is the South Park forum. Where fans connects and friends are to be made. If you two aren't getting along stay away from one another.

People have issues, illness, hard time in general... no need to bring it into a disagreement or fight.

If either one of you has to vent you have friends to private message... if you want to clear the air or put it out there... private message each other.

Let's keep the public forum free of drama and hate. If either one of you gets pissy at me for saying how I feel, then I guess we weren't friendly to begin with.

What's up last night... The Book of Mormon won the Grammy for Best Musical Album. Go Matt and Trey and Bobby!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:33 pm

cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Niels0827 wrote:Image

<3 this!

Return to “Hot Topics”