What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

mo303564 wrote:nobody should be talking sh*t to anyone based upon dissability, disease, death experiences, bullying etc. That's what is the f*ckin problem in this world!! We take advantage of people who are in these situations and then use it to make US feel better....cruel :evil:

Basically, you should never yell at people based upon problems in their life. You should also never take advantage of those people based upon weakness. I hope people will learn a message in trust and belief thanks to these words. Because you never know if one day, you might fall into one of these "catorgories" yourself.

That's true.

Even without making fun of others but hoping never having somebody's problem, I fall into it sometimes... (I swear when I was kid, I wanted to be that kind of tall woman etc. but I am completely vice versa... hope makes me live, yaaaah!! :lol:)

So nop, never comparing others thinking you're better with your disease, with your name, or whatever... 'cause I swear even if some don't believe in superstitions, the opposite can happen to you.

Btw, you remind me that strange night I had... I was frightened... heard a noise in my bedroom (I was not moving), so I switched on the light: no noise anymore .
Then I thought of my house collapsing and scrutching me, then of spiders... I felt something caressing sweetly my back...
I f*cking jumped. My brain which is tired probably...

1AM, 2AM, 3AM, 4AM... I had to sleep... I was anxious, then I felt dizzy and a strange feeling I could not describe (fatigue, too, I must think) annoyed me.
I started feeling hotter and hotter, and I had an odd dream; waking up, I still had it in mind.

I should confess I like strange stories though. So it's fine for me.

Cynthia wrote:What's up? At work checking out the BBS and seeing two people that I get along with arguing and bad mouthing each other for the world to see.

If you ask me... which it's truly none of my business but since they've made it all of our business... perhaps I will say what is on my mind.

You two should be ashamed for putting each other on blast the way you are. This is the South Park forum. Where fans connects and friends are to be made. If you two aren't getting along stay away from one another.

People have issues, illness, hard time in general... no need to bring it into a disagreement or fight.

If either one of you has to vent you have friends to private message... if you want to clear the air or put it out there... private message each other.

Let's keep the public forum free of drama and hate. If either one of you gets pissy at me for saying how I feel, then I guess we weren't friendly to begin with.

What's up last night... The Book of Mormon won the Grammy for Best Musical Album. Go Matt and Trey and Bobby!

Fine, it is your opinion.

You're not wrong though, in a way... it is kinda public, so whatever.
The chat was as well public but visibly they got me out while they didn't own it and started themselves with their bullcraps. I think I only did what I needed to do.

Then, everybody their way to think, we are not in a dictatorship. So, basically, nothing to blame in your comment as I don't really see it as an attack.

Anyway, now, I'm thinking, I guess something is coming back through my mind...

Niels, wanna a party of Mortal Kombat? =X
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Samanthou: I get scared over stupid sh*t. In fact the other night at like 2AM people were yelling outside my door, had to make sure everything was locked, but then I heard a rattle that scared me and while running into my room, I ran into my dad who woke up to go pee. :tweek: :tweek:

Sometimes, I fear people are out to get me.... :| :tweek: :unhoodedkenny: I wish I had more control over how I feel. I don't like being scared. Been this way througout my life.

When younger (like 8-10 years old) I used to go up to the top bunk to sleep with my brother...it was a confort thing. I know it's gross to talk about but I felt better knowing someone was next to me.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 pm

mo303564 wrote:Samanthou: I get scared over stupid sh*t. In fact the other night at like 2AM people were yelling outside my door, had to make sure everything was locked, but then I heard a rattle that scared me and while running into my room, I ran into my dad who woke up to go pee. :tweek: :tweek:

Sometimes, I fear people are out to get me.... :| :tweek: :unhoodedkenny: I wish I had more control over how I feel. I don't like being scared. Been this way througout my life.

When younger (like 8-10 years old) I used to go up to the top bunk to sleep with my brother...it was a confort thing. I know it's gross to talk about but I felt better knowing someone was next to me.

Seriously?
ROFL!!! At night, I am that kind of pussy who is scared too...
Something I don't understand about me: I wanna sleep in the total darkness... but I have to sleep with my phone next to me to feel reassured.

My worst fear: the spiders. I swear I start imagining horrible things before sleeping (what a dumb ass I am...) and I don't dare to look at the mirror or I think of the White Lady.
But during the day, everything's alright. If I talk about horror or bloody craps, yet, sometimes I get it the night in my thoughts, so it is not better finally. :lol:
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 pm

My dreams as of late have been about me being stung by bees :oops: :cry: I hate bees!!

I've had people dreams too, but that's been a while. A while back I actually had a dream about an SPSer getting arrested (for confidality reasons, I won't say whom) but it was kinda funny. The person crashed the car he was driving and ran away from the scene and then they sent out an "all points bulletin" for him on the news, then was caught and taken into prison clothes. I forget part of it, but I kept the message somewhere on an older phone when I texted him about it the next day. :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 pm

||
V
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey dude! :)

Just watching TV. How are you?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm

mo303564 wrote:My dreams as of late have been about me being stung by bees :oops: :cry: I hate bees!!

I've had people dreams too, but that's been a while. A while back I actually had a dream about an SPSer getting arrested (for confidality reasons, I won't say whom) but it was kinda funny. The person crashed the car he was driving and ran away from the scene and then they sent out an "all points bulletin" for him on the news, then was caught and taken into prison clothes. I forget part of it, but I kept the message somewhere on an older phone when I texted him about it the next day. :o

Dude, I myself make odd dreams like that...
I won't talk about when I dream of flying away, taking things in a market for free or being friend with strangers etc.

Once I dreamt aboout 2 people fighting (wesh, la fiiight!) and one was being extremely violent with the other one.
Suddenly, a head appeared in front of me: "It will happen... TODAY." then I woke up and went to school... but nothing really happened (uuh, thankfully, yes)

Except that, once I dreamt I was in a party... I saw a airplane passing... then it crashed.
It was less funny when the next day you watch TV and see in the news it really happened: "Uuuh... well..... I saw nothing at all....".

Things are so damn random...

Hi, Colinois.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:32 pm

watches Midnight heat (brad jones version, not one of the real movies, though the real one is on his site too confusingly).

The Book of Mormon won the Grammy for Best Musical Album. Go Matt and Trey and Bobby!

Now THAT is some awesome news!

Let's keep the public forum free of drama and hate.

100% agree though it's probably best to forget about it totally if you can avoid the person you hate with foe lists and different chat places or IM programmes like I do with people I hate online. I hate when older folk insult people online but that's what the foe list is for. The stress of dying could explain such behavior though, understanding why other people say stupid sh*t is always important to deal with them propperly I mean in their situation we might say the same crap. We don't know if we'd 'abuse power' like other people do we have to judge mods against other mods I used to think will was a dick until i saw other forum moderators now I know he's one of the better ones out there. I let myself believe things about other people that turned out to be false because i didn't like them don't fall into that trap. Cancer IS worse than autism or diabetes, you can be killed by the stress, which is why people with cancer should probably avoid stressful easilly avoided online situations. Not taking sides here, there's easy ways to avoid ever talking to each other take them.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm

What's up:

Pissed off about the unfair way people get treated on the South Park Chat.
Samathou got banned from the chat, but all she did was saying something, a person who barely comes to the chat, didn't like. She was protected by another regular, but THAT is the reason for the ban.
The ban was NOT approved by anyone else and is obviously of personal nature.
Any kind of attempt to fight against it failed. I was told to stop expressing my opinion on the FB group of the chat, and people seem to be against us. Barely anyone shows the least trace of support.

This once again shows that the world is unfair, but what can you do? All I can say that I won't give up
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm

dvda92 wrote:I was told to stop expressing my opinion on the FB group of the chat, and people seem to be against us. Barely anyone shows the least trace of support.

Well, she left the group, and I don't encourage discussion about someone who isn't there to take part in it.

And considering how things are going, I won't add her back until things calm down.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 pm

This once again shows that the world is unfair, but what can you do?

I've been banned for 'offending' people who had very low standards for what offends them and i know how annoying it is. If one side has power and the other doesn't it don't matter who's right the powerful one will win. Everyone says stupid sh*t sometimes, it's best to let it go for the most part or not escelate it, because we'll say stupid crap one day and don't want people making fights out of it. If you can't avoid someone then conflict is nesicary but if you can stay the f*ck away from them and know there's no way to win then avoiding them might be best to not waste your own time or effort. Not siding with anyone here as I didn't see anything just saying what I've found *yes i do get in drama a lot and don't follow my own advice well, but I wish I could follow it and not get into all the sh*t i do that i usually end up just asking myself "why did i argue over that?" after*
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Unass wrote:100% agree though it's probably best to forget about it totally if you can avoid the person you hate with foe lists and different chat places or IM programmes like I do with people I hate online. I hate when older folk insult people online but that's what the foe list is for. The stress of dying could explain such behavior though, understanding why other people say stupid sh*t is always important to deal with them propperly I mean in their situation we might say the same crap. We don't know if we'd 'abuse power' like other people do we have to judge mods against other mods I used to think will was a dick until i saw other forum moderators now I know he's one of the better ones out there. I let myself believe things about other people that turned out to be false because i didn't like them don't fall into that trap. Cancer IS worse than autism or diabetes, you can be killed by the stress, which is why people with cancer should probably avoid stressful easilly avoided online situations. Not taking sides here, there's easy ways to avoid ever talking to each other take them.

Fine, I admit cancer is terrible etc. (Hell, I know people in my family who died from that, like my grandpa who had prostate cancer)
Now, even if someone has a cancer or anything else, it is not the reason to approve what they say, or to be submitted by them. Except this, I don't see why she talks about cancer while it is completely out of context (what is that story of making fun of chemo? if I did that crap, dude, I would better assume it. When I think something, I admit it generally... so well, I think using cancer to defend yourself, it's a bit minable: good to be the kind blue flower around who say good things about cancerous, but there are limits and honestly I won't play this game).

Then, yes, Big-Will looks cool, he doesn't seem that bad, as a mod, I admit it.

Now, I don't say the admin I talked about was a BAD ASS, 'cause it is a subjective fact. Some people will find him cool, others won't, that's all.

Also, I just received a card from someone I was not friend with anymore (it was really cool, seriously, but too beautiful to be true; it is part of the past now)... what did I do of it? =>Obviously, I am such a monster that instead of throwing it out or burning it, I kept it warmly in my drawer (I know, that's cruel, I approve it), because I have a minimum of morality: even if you don't like the person, if they did something, they made an effort, it would be mediocre to make a barbecue of it (even if I make a lot of jokes about doing that with bad marks, I've pratically never had fun making a little fire in my garden to invite friends and eat some caribou... even if I sometimes threw them out in the trash, that's true).

So there is a bit of consideration: you make a difference between the matter of affection and the matter of morality. I can hate someone but never do anything toward them.
A good mod would not act according to their feelings or their affinity but to the justice of everybody.

Now, I agree with you. It is not a reason to argue publicly.
I didn't really want to do this though, but to just talk about my sh*tty day, but also to aware people about the bad rumors about me which were around.... as I needed to feel more safe, this way.

Anyway... it is 22:22... Damn it T___T Already.... I don't wanna sleep.
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Who's more powerful? They are because they were the first ones to ban ... according to them, it's fine to ban without asking anyone else, and call it suspension, and we're ops as well.

Logically, we should have the same rights.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm

dvda92 wrote:Who's more powerful? They are because they were the first ones to ban ... according to them, it's fine to ban without asking anyone else, and call it suspension, and we're ops as well.

Logically, we should have the same rights.

It hurts, but noticing I am not hallucinating, yes, I think so.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 pm

You don't just have to look at weather someone is in the right, but weather arguing with them is likely to achieve anything positive; shouting at someone who is not listening will just make your throat sore, I learned that the hard way. Then I found the foe button ;P

Both sides could avoid each other and try letting it go this doesn't just apply to Sam. Is it worth anyone's effort to keep this BS going? Will it achieve anything except stressing everyone up and wasting their time?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”