Ex1lepr0

Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Going to Maine tomorrow.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Harrold McMillan is my new hero, shame he's dead. All the good politicians are. Given he got rid of so much of the empire In africa and conscription, i'm unsure why he's not more famous ._.

(he was in from 1957 to 1963)

Watching video clips of the guy on youtube, that's what's up with me atm ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 am

I was appointed "Staff of the Month" at work.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

^^Really? That's Great!! :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 am

Chicago's only alternative rock station (or station that plays any current rock for that matter) is changing to talk radio on Friday because some jerk bought it and has an agenda

R.I.P. Q101
Stan and Kyle :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 pm

^^Same thing happened in NY. :cartmansopissedrightnow:

I'm leaving for Maine soon. Don't expect to hear from me for the rest of today.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:If you don't accept religions because they're religions, does that make YOU close-minded?

I never said I don't accept religions because they are religions. I enjoy very much about learning different cultures and religions. I give different types of music, food, movies, even wardrobe choices all equal chances. Religion is something that A: you can't practice more than one at a time. B: for me, I was raised to have faith. My parents came from two different religions and wanted their children to decide which religion to follow when they were old enough to understand.

I have chosen NOT to follow any one religion due to the fact that it does in fact make people close minded when it comes to certain social topics. I will admit, if you were to talk to me about certain things, I am stubborn, but never close-minded. I give all things/people chances, and I decide whether or not to agree, like, follow, etc... get it? That's just what I think though. Doesn't mean I'm wrong or right :lol:

So what's up.... hmmm... well I had to dress really nice for work today because we had clients come through the building. So yeah, I'm stuck in stuffy clothes wearing pants that don't fit me right :(
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

What's up: There is a guest at home. I expect to be alone tonight since my parents and my brothers think of going to the movies. Ready for a party. 8)

As I was bored, I took a pic of myself with my cam. Less acne, more healthier hair; it changes things! :D
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Chicago's only alternative rock station (or station that plays any current rock for that matter) is changing to talk radio on Friday because some jerk bought it and has an agenda

Hope not too many people got fired in the transition and the ones that did find jobs soon. Where will people find new music, if not on radio?

wanted their children to decide which religion to follow when they were old enough to understand

There's nothing wrong with closing your mind after you've given something a chance. Some people say electrons and evolution are not falsifiable, but that's only because they passed all the possible tests so far! Once it's passed, why keep testing?
Religious people can do great things, or awful things, the social effects kinda cancel out. It's how many sects there are that got me, how to choose? I chose to be a pseudo-jew (Old Testament only) for about 5 years oddly enough. The history of the Bible and the ideas in it are extremity interesting though.

What's up: slowly working my way through my emails, youtube subs, and even more slowly, my textbook.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm

^ I agree with your opinion :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm

What's up: Just some crap. My father wants to stay at home finally. -.-"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm going through the ppl who sub my YT channel so many under-rated people on that site I really need a portable cam not one built into the monitor to make more interesting vids can't bother to...edit anything.
I feel like the time i spent on DA was wasted hope i don't one day feel the same about the time I do on SPS and YT.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 pm

What's f*cking up:

___________________R
_________________O
________________U
______________T
________________I
_________________N
__________________E

My dad seems bad-tempered though. :|
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 am

Staying up until 3:30 AM to watch Rocko's Modern Life reruns?

hell yeah

<bug you ruined my sleep schedule curse you>
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm

My sleep schedule was ruined leading to me being up to read this site anyway. I can only find rocko's modern life or angry beavers online I watched them all in one block over a week or so.

My schedule was re-set by SLEEPING 19 HOURS. what happens when i have no alarm clock :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”