What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Wii fit man wrote:Staying up until 3:30 AM to watch Rocko's Modern Life reruns?

hell yeah

<bug you ruined my sleep schedule curse you>

Damn. I totally forgot about it. I was up watching Tron with commentary, and titty movies on some of the Sho channels. :mrgreen:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Finished watching all nostalgia critic so...guess i have no excuse not to read textbook now?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Fire alarms being repaired at school today; classes cancelled today so I have a three day week end 8)

But I have an exam on Monday; so no more posting at SPS again for awhile :(

Hello to everyone :D 8)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Went to town to buy food got home now i'm wasting my time eating it; chicken burgers and scones atm
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

I woke up at 2:30 today.

o summer
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Mum "knows" the people next door are drug dealers because they're like 20 and have a 4 bedroom house, a better car than us, etc, and have a bunch of people visit them at 4 am every night for a few minutes then drive off... It seems really dodgey I know but I don't get why mum A) concludes things about people we SHOULD know being as we've lived next to them for 11 years but never talk to our neighbours because we're shut ins B) why people complain about sh*t to their families but never to people who could do something about it like cops i mean if it bothers you that much call the cops if it doesn't STFU about it if you can do something but don't then you have no right to complain IMO personally I don't care if they're selling drugs (though it's 110% speculation so they probably aren't) but if people like mum do, they should 'snitch' or STFU
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 pm

i am going to a rock n roll bar tonight to watch 5 local rock bands play! i'm excited. one of the bands has the funniest name: Snicklefritz. :lol: so badass right? :wink:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Eating chicken burgers with bad teeth hurts every mouthful though the taste is awsome dripping with fat
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Let's see............

Well in June Emmis Communications sold WRXP New York (101.9) WKQX Chicago (101.1) and WLUP Chicago (97.9) to Randy Michaels (Merlin Media)

The future of WRXP and WKQX, Talk Radio.

WKQX had been Chicago's Alternative Rock station since August of 1992. Now Chicago has nothing for new rock or alternative music on the FM radio.

Since Q101 was so legendary, I spent the entire week recording the station. And the entire day July 14th recording the station, up until the end.

I also started an internet station to fill the void. That required me to purchase and setup another computer, which took several hours out of my life on July 14th

I feel I am under too much pressure.

Plus I miss somebody

Right now I'm eating some cheese. Put away the Wisconsin stereotypes. I love cheese cubes. Leave me alone.
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

My textbook, informative as it is for the most part, can be nigh on illegible in some parts, necessitating about an hour's worth of head scratching to work out what the f*ck 2 paragraphs mean...it'll say one thing then direct you to a graph which seems to say the exact opposite, or the next sentence say the exact opposite thing...is it a typo I don't know until I google it ;@ sadly this is the book my college recommends :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:05 am

Just got home from Maine. Nice trip, lots of time spent at the beach and with family I probably won't see again for years. :(

On the way home, we stopped at the old shipyards in Bath, Maine, where they constructed the old style wooden ships. Not far from there are the ironworks where they make the modern ships. I found it a very fun and exciting detour, they even had a fishing ship that you could go on board and view the inside and outside in person. :)
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 am

I found the next edition of my textbook online, they practically re-wrote the whole of the part I found illegibleso other people must have as well, it says the same stuff but...with a bunch more words so i know what the hell they're on about now. 9th edition says "the DNA" 10th edition says "the DNA containing protein coding genes being expressed in a specific cell under specific condition." I guess 9th edition expected us to infer all that from... nothing?

[url]old style wooden ships[/url]
My town has a lot of old ship related stuff... we had a replica of the Mayflower come here, the 'master and quater owner' whatever that means was from here.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 am

What's up: Nothing much. Life is boring, and I'm missing someone who will stay away for 1week now. Haaaa... :roll:

I use a public Internet connexion thanks to my cousin's account. Indeed, our last operator has removed Internet for us (we're still paying those bastards, heh) and we're gonna receive a new modem tomorrow or Tuesday.

The sky is cloudy, nobody talks on msn, Skype, Facebook etc. No, I feel alone....
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 pm

I wasted 4 hours listening to youtube drama between people I didn't care about yesterday; background music for my reading is my excuse! 1 called the other insecure, the other decided to 'debate' him on how not insecure he was, by saying how much booze he can handle and how big his cock is...

Mum started bleeding out her feet and hands for no reason we know yesterday won't go to the doctor, floor is covered in red, and she was so wasted she didn't even know for like the whole day. Silly.

I ate all my scones ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Unassumption wrote:Mum started bleeding out her feet and hands for no reason we know yesterday won't go to the doctor, floor is covered in red, and she was so wasted she didn't even know for like the whole day. Silly.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. :(
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “Hot Topics”