What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: What's up?

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Comments section on youtube AP news story regarding a murder. 2 guys talking about the low murder rate in saudi arabia, one of which has lived in the country the other has read a lot of good stats on it, and me butting in. According to Interpol the rates of murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, larceny, motor vehicle theft, all sex crimes and burglary is lower in Saudi arabia than Japan let alone the USA, possibly because of their harsh punishments. Got my liberal yet pragmatic ass thinking for sure. Both guys were hyperbolous idiots.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 am

What's up: Noooothiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.... *depressed*
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 am

I'm still awake at 7am.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 pm

BRMBug wrote:I'm still awake at 7am.

still? You haven't slept yet?
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up: Noooothiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.... *depressed*

Awww...I wish I could give you a hug. :(

What's up: At a friend's house, we just went out and ate lunch, should be full for the next two days.
Can't we all just get along?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Thank you, Ex1lepr0.

What's up: This girl my mother keeps for 3weeks ain't here yet. Result? We gotta wait before the dinner... -_-"

Also, we were supposed to receive that modem 1week ago. When did we receive it? Not yet. Apparently it's supposed to be for "Monday". Oh yes, my arse... I'll believe them. -.-"
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:51 pm

I've been stalking animators of various cartoons I love for days.
I REGRET NOTHING
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I've been stalking animators of various cartoons I love for days.
I REGRET NOTHING

I'm happy for you! :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Sitting in the heat sucking on jolly ranchers. :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 am

I take 2 medications. 1 for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Another for anxiety.

Google the term "lorazepam withdrawl" and you'll get me right now.

I went to listen to a tape I recorded in the wonders of Central Illinois on January 27th 2007

Now I'm paranoid it's the end of the world for me because of it.

I'm scared to death something bad will happen to me because I just listened to a tape of WSOY-FM 102.9 Decatur, IL playing "Fergalicious" by Fergie about 4 years ago.

They had reverb in their airchain! You listen to a station and hear an artificial echo on everything. Makes them sound "bigger" than the ones the station they are fighting for ratings with. Awesome right? I think so (normally)

Stations have been doing this since the 1960s to make them seem to the listener like they are bigger. I mean it echos, the studio must be in a very large room. It's actually just a box about the size of a typical DVD player.

I even took an MP3 sample of the tape for a friend of mine who enjoys the same type of thing. Awesome right? For a geek like me, this tape I recorded 4 years ago is a radio geek goldmine.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3te1idu1kt12q9h

Not this time. Simply because it was recorded in "2007" and had songs from "2006" a "bad period" in my life. Now I think it will hurt me. Or something "bad" will happen to me.

This happens to me all the time. I don't know why it does but when it does it is torture.
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 am

My internet didn't work all day, probably because I got linux, the other people in my family's computer's work just fine and the lights are all on the router. It seems the computer wants me to read my textbook - when I read the chapter I wanted to today, the minute i finished reading it, the net came on after like 10 hours.

I have to get up at 7 am to visit grandma tomorow...but mum got drunk out of her mind and is ranting at the birds in the sky for being in her airspace. so no sleep for me. or worse dad :( poor guy got to drive us like 3 hours tomorow lol if i don't come back it's either the net finally giving out completely or we crashed coz our driver had no sleep ;I

Google the term "lorazepam withdrawl" and you'll get me right now.

I thought you weaned yourself off that sh*t already. Glad I never got on anything stronger than ibruprofen.

(i should stop drinking beechams for the blackcurrent taste, paracitamol is bad mmmmkay)

still? You haven't slept yet?

I was up like 32 hours 'yesterday' (before my last sleep period) I sleep when I'm tired when I don't have something i HAVE TO do at a certain time like today ...when i sleep when I'm not tired because i have to :I i like that feeling when you don't sleep and your too sleepy to feel tired :P

should be full for the next two days.

I always eat meals for 2. only pasta seems to fill me up though. usually a family meal leaves me empty =/ not sure how big that gut of mine is! seems larger on the inside like a tardis or something

I've been stalking animators of various cartoons I love for days.

stalking as in reading up on while 1000s of miles away from, yes? should get some spy equipment and park a van outside their abode! go all newscorp on their asses!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 am

Downloading a new version of iTunes. Don't expect to hear from me until the newest apple product comes out. :lol:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:28 am

^I did that yesterday and I read the entire agreement before too. Something I never thought of doing.

Right now I'm depressed for no real reason. It's July 22nd. I feel like summer is already over. It seems like I spend most of the year waiting for it, since its always dead cold here from October-May.

I wait for "life" to arrive. I wait for that "high" you get when spring arrives.

Once you hit August, that high is gone. You're just waiting for summer to end. The flowers die, the birds bail and fly south, depression awaits.

I don't even go to school anymore. Haven't for years. So what am I pissed about?
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 am

I decided to make spaghetti and tomato sauce at 3am. It's 4am now, and the pasta's almost done boiling. I had to kludge my sauce. I had no meat or onion to put in it.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Unassumption wrote:I was up like 32 hours 'yesterday' (before my last sleep period) I sleep when I'm tired when I don't have something i HAVE TO do at a certain time like today ...when i sleep when I'm not tired because i have to :I i like that feeling when you don't sleep and your too sleepy to feel tired :p

Ok, dude. But be careful, not enough sleep can decrease the life esperance. :?

What's up: Today, I went to a lake (haven't swum, alas), and climbed a mountain. I made a kind of sport, you know, with a wire... to descend. So I was sitting and I followed the wire. It was surprising, and very high; I could see the landscape under me.
I also went quickly to the beach. Then I just came back at home.

Return to “Hot Topics”