What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Re: What's up?

Postby kfgg » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:13 am

Right now I think I have too much fluid in my body. I don't know if its a condition or not

First, I've been sweating really bad. I looked at my bed today. Its like a pool of water. Everyday I wake up in a pool of water and feel just plain wet.

I've been crying full blown tears. Like a baby. Over nothing. I'm not a person who cries a lot (rarely do I cry) but its been everyday.

And not to be perverted but I ejaculated 10+ times in the past 3 days. Normally, that happens once a week at the most.

My body just keeps releasing every type of fluid possible. Sweating on its own, making me have an urge to cry, and making me have an urge to ejaculate.

Plus I literally have to pee as I'm typing this.

Its unusual. I don't want to set foot in another doctors office but I might have to.
Stan and Kyle :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 am

kfgg wrote:Right now I think I have too much fluid in my body. I don't know if its a condition or not

First, I've been sweating really bad. I looked at my bed today. Its like a pool of water. Everyday I wake up in a pool of water and feel just plain wet.

I've been crying full blown tears. Like a baby. Over nothing. I'm not a person who cries a lot (rarely do I cry) but its been everyday.

And not to be perverted but I ejaculated 10+ times in the past 3 days. Normally, that happens once a week at the most.

My body just keeps releasing every type of fluid possible. Sweating on its own, making me have an urge to cry, and making me have an urge to ejaculate.

Plus I literally have to pee as I'm typing this.

Its unusual. I don't want to set foot in another doctors office but I might have to.

If anything's irregular, it should be checked out. Lots of medical problems are caused by not going to the doctor soon enough.

What's up: I have two pimples under my skin on my chest. :(
Can't we all just get along?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 am

Hate go be gross, but I just had a huge bout of diarrhea. When I went to wash my hands, there was a huge centipede in the sink.

No joke. Its funny, but its not
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 am

First, I finally had a moment to log into good 'ol SPS :D

Next, this is a rigorous term in law school. I can't predict when I'll have a chance to log in here the next time.

Next, according to my syllabus, I'll be so busy during SP Season 15B that I probably will only be able to catch it on the episode player on the weekend after it airs on Wednesdays, if that. I may have to wait until December to watch 15B :(

Traffic, gasoline, and parking is so expensive; but my student bus pass saves the day 8)

Finally, Mac OS X Lion is now running my computer :wink:

That's it for now. Until next time . . .
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm

^^Oh the joys of education.

Trying to hang out with a couple of my buds, but I have had no word yet...
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Experiencing a headache shortly after drinking a beer, not sure if i should have paracetamol.

this is a rigorous term in law school.

I was wondering what you were studying for a while lol

I just had a huge bout of diarrhea.

my parents are having one right now and I feel like I'm about to join them =/

Its unusual. I don't want to set foot in another doctors office but I might have to

unusual is an inderstatement, I don't know what advice to give but the doctor as much as you don't want to see them might be needed, IF it persists.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:36 am

I feel melancholy, and I don't know why... :(
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:45 am

Losing weight. Hopefully will lose more.

Been watching my weight because I ended up with a pot belly.

Earlier this year I was stuck around 77kg (or 170lbs)
On March 10th I weighed 73kg (or 160lbs)
On June 11th I weighed 71kg (or 156lbs)
July 28th I now currently weigh 69kg (or 153lbs)

Getting there. My goal is 68 or 150
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 am

Hope you can maintain that weight when you get there.
I'm like 14 stone of pure flab =/ much of your weight muscle?

watching a video of ducks dancing to the bagpipes
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 am

Cool, Jeremy! 1kg left and you're done! =)

What's up: 2days ago I made a weird dream, which I didn't expect to happen. Then the last night... I slept from 2am to 4am...
I wasn't really sleepy... I stayed on the chat meanwhile but nothing much was going on _as always_; I went to drink something, came back and talked a bit with some friends... I tried to sleep again but I relized I didn't want anymore. Then horrible images (deep thoughts) started to creep me out, to haunt me until even to make tears flow on my cheeks. I continued talking with this happy presence, Jeremy, who understood me very well and supported me to solve this fear, he tried to calm me down then at 6am I felt better. I am still awake. This night was horrible.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am

Had half a pound of cheese in my sandwich, the opposite of this weight loss stuff =/
Going to the store in a few hours...to buy more cheese! and other fatty foods. Listening to youtube vids atm.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Though it took much pain and concentration, I managed to rid myself of the two pimples on my chest. :roll:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 pm

What's up: My cousin and her boyfriend are going to take my bedroom to sleep then I'll get expelled from there and I'll have to sleep on the couch _which I won't do; I will stay awake and hope someone stays online (jk)_ so I am very pissed off.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 pm

^^Awww, I'll stay up and chat with you.

Just did some more archery. I think I'm getting better.:)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 pm

What kinda bow you use? short, long?

my uni website says classes start 7 days after they say to move in... looks like they want me there a week before. I know what i'll learn every class and when they'll be already, so I know what to read in my books which is what i've been trying (badly) to do XD
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”