What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

HidanXKyBeXOXO

Re: What's up?

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 am

I wanna' die............... That's what's up with me..............
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 am

Borrowing a connection outside a closed Hastings with 28% battery left and no AC plug in sight. That's wat iz urp.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:27 pm

HidanXKyBeXOXO wrote:I wanna' die............... That's what's up with me..............

Damn, what's going on?

What's up: Today I am in a mood completely different of yesterday! This is due to the fact I've learnt much stuff about someone which made me feel guilty as hell.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I spent the last 3 hours wasting my time commenting on youtube.

Hope things are OK for HidanXKyBeXOXO and Samathou isn't too guilty :S

Enjoy your sleep.

lasted 16 hours. f*ck i sleep my life away.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

I have to go to Texas from thursday to Sunday. It's going to be over 100 degrees the whole time, and we're staying in a trailer. I'm going to be surrounded by my annoying extended family the entire time. FML
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am

^^Positive attitude, man. try to find the silver lining.

The next week I'm expecting to be hectic...just 8 more days...
Can't we all just get along?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 am

Unassumption wrote: Samathou isn't too guilty :S

Enjoy your sleep.

I guess that's just a feeling, but yep; I will figure that out at some point.

About your sleep, 16hours? That's a lot, but better than me; I have really little times of sleep those last times, especially because of my brothers who talk during the night and disturb me.
For example I slept today at 4am and woke up at 9am (5hours of sleep).

What's up: Confusion, desperation are in the appointment... I wish I could have more solitude. I would like some silence. I can't stand my brother's voice anymore: 1) he talks loud 2) his voice is just stressing!
On top of that, my mother keeps kids I can't bear anymore either: they scream, they scream, they scream, and she also screams! Damn! My dog barks loud, my father puts always the sound of the TV very loud too (we live in a house of deafs or....? Well, a nightmare!)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 am

^^Do you have a friend's house you could go over to? That's what I do when I get sick of my family.

Got another hike planned tomorrow, trying to squeeze in as much activity as possible before next Wednesday. Technically, I'll be leaving Tuesday, as I'll be checking into a hotel Tuesday night, have another medical exam Wednesday morning, and then off to basic with me.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 am

Samathou wrote:
Unassumption wrote: Samathou isn't too guilty :S

Enjoy your sleep.

I guess that's just a feeling, but yep; I will figure that out at some point.

About your sleep, 16hours? That's a lot, but better than me; I have really little times of sleep those last times, especially because of my brothers who talk during the night and disturb me.
For example I slept today at 4am and woke up at 9am (5hours of sleep).

What's up: Confusion, desperation are in the appointment... I wish I could have more solitude. I would like some silence. I can't stand my brother's voice anymore: 1) he talks loud 2) his voice is just stressing!
On top of that, my mother keeps kids I can't bear anymore either: they scream, they scream, they scream, and she also screams! Damn! My dog barks loud, my father puts always the sound of the TV very loud too (we live in a house of deafs or....? Well, a nightmare!)

I'm guessing you're out walking as I type this.
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 am

Confusion, desperation are in the appointment... I wish I could have more solitude. I would like some silence. I can't stand my brother's voice anymore: 1) he talks loud 2) his voice is just stressing!

Sounds like my mother. Sadly I don't have a key and we're in the middle of nowhere so hardly ever go out. I just put music up loud when i want to be 'alone.' She sleeps with the TV up so loud I have to sneak in there every night and turn it down to get some sleep myself.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 am

Personnally I don't like when the TV is loud. I am afraid of losing my audition with that.

About Ex1lepr0's idea; it's pretty hot outside. I won't eat anything nor drink until tonight (challenge) for 1month. No idea if it's a good idea. :roll:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Great challenge. It's not hard. I've been doing it since Sunday (not eating during the day) It cleanses the body, and really challenges your body and your mind. You might sleep more to try to pass the time. Prayer becomes easier when you're in this state of mind. I found it easier to pray than usual. Sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry when I pray.

There were several times over the past couple days where I felt the urge to eat something. But I didn't.

For the record, I'm not Islamic, but I fast anyway. Why not? We can all learn something from each other.

I have however not stopped drinking during the day. I don't want to kill myself or get dehydrated.

But you really should drink or you might get sick. Yesterday you looked sick. I was really scared.
Last edited by kfgg on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

What's up? I've been miserable for the last week. Live is kicking me in the ass. :/
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

kfgg wrote:Great challenge. It's not hard. I've been doing it since Sunday (not eating during the day) It cleanses the body, and really challenges your body and your mind. You might sleep more to try to pass the time. Prayer becomes easier when you're in this state of mind. I found it easier to pray than usual. Sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry when I pray.

There were several times over the past couple days where I felt the urge to eat something. But I didn't.

For the record, I'm not Islamic, but I fast anyway. Why not? We can all learn something from each other.

I have however not stopped drinking during the day. I don't want to kill myself or get dehydrated.

But you really should drink or you might get sick. Yesterday you looked sick. I was really scared.

I don't pray, because I am agnostic.

And don't worry, and anyway I won't worry myself just because people have got "worse" than me. So not eating + not drinking is nothing much...
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

All this talk of fasting...You're probably going to eat a lot at night, right? Well I have to tell you that eating three square meals a day is healthier than skipping meals and gorging at one meal. You two can do whatever you want, it's not my business, but I'm worried that you may become anorexic or bolemic, both of which are extremely unhealthy.

Return to “Hot Topics”