What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: What's up?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 am

Lazloo James Parker wrote:Just looking for the chatrooms... And browsing the site. It's my first day here, and everyone seems really nice! Anywhore, could somebody please direct me to the chatrooms? Me being a noob entitles me to ask these questions.
Thankyou

The site has a chatroom??? f*ck! Seems the admins don't know a thing about it! I certainly don't know about it!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

It's possible to access the chat but alas this one has been removed from the site. :(

So whatever by any way you can try to go to mibbit.com and to access to irc.aquaria.org (server), put a nickname, and specify the channel (#sps).
Or even you can try to use Trillian for that, Xchat etc... or to go to http://www.westpark.tk/

A thread has been especially created for that > there. Too bad it doesn't work anymore for http://southparkstudios.com/fans/chat.

What's up: Made another weird dream (no surprise), same person too (no surprise either), and it's still very hot here... T_T
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 pm

forum... running... slow... and... it's... not... me.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:30 pm

BRMBug wrote:forum... running... slow... and... it's... not... me.

You've got a better upload and download than me :D

What's up: Another boring day; it has been raining some drops while it was sunny.
It's hot here... looking forward to seeing the thunder coming soon. :roll:
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Listening to some soothing portuguese music.

DAT PORTUGUESE
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Oh Portuguese? Like my familiy in my mother's side!

What's up: Most of my new events occur in my dreams... The last one was also strange but whatever.
I remember I went to an hypermarket, took some free stuff and ate, then after there was a scene where I had to drive the car of my family because of an accident; I wanted to save their life (mission succeeded but no thank you). I went to a girl's house, we talked, and later I received 3letters; 2letters where from friends, and the 3rd was from a stranger from China who explained me in this letter that if I didn't do anything my bones would get all destroyed, get degraded, and that I would die (there was a medication inside). I got puzzled and woke up... at 2pm.

I learnt that I shouldn't expect anything to happen; I have tried several stuff, but I feel there hasn't been any result in it... I have tried to approach some people, but in vain (sending an SMS to ask to go out, no answer or no possibility, tried to confront my shyness to talk with someone twice to satisfy that anxiety but they didn't seem much interested, interfering in a conversation but being ignored etc.) The only randomness I've had the luck to get was to talk with an old friend who wanted to spend time with me at 3am (but I was tired...). Also, some rare friends have been kind with me, and I can't deny it; they came to me and have always been there. I will never forget them.
I am kind of confused in everything. 14 days I've had my period and it doesn't seem to stop either.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

What's up? Well I'm back home. For those who know Wisconsin, Sunday I went to Madison, and from there Eau Claire. Monday from Eau Claire up to Duluth, Minnesota. Tuesday from Duluth across the northwoods, into Ironwood, Michigan and back down to Wausau. Wednesday down to Mosinee, Stevens Point and over to Appleton, Oshkosh and Menasha, down thru Fond Du Lac, Milwaukee and back home to Kenosha.

I get home, we have no money or food. So I'm kinda hungry. Oh well.

4 days, 3 states, I'm a little tired.
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 pm

kfgg wrote:What's up? Well I'm back home. For those who know Wisconsin, Sunday I went to Madison, and from there Eau Claire. Monday from Eau Claire up to Duluth, Minnesota. Tuesday from Duluth across the northwoods, into Ironwood, Michigan and back down to Wausau. Wednesday down to Mosinee, Stevens Point and over to Appleton, Oshkosh and Menasha, down thru Fond Du Lac, Milwaukee and back home to Kenosha.

I get home, we have no money or food. So I'm kinda hungry. Oh well.

4 days, 3 states, I'm a little tired.

I am glad you discovered new places! And I hope you enjoyed this trip! I am sorry for your problem of food or money; I wish I could do anything to cheer you up.

What's up: Yesterday I went to a friend's house, had fun with her, then today I went to a supermarket. In the emotional side there isn't a lot of difference; still a specific need and a wish with that I can't get. But it got a bit better, so it's ok.
My mother, who hasn't heard of that joke about the "Marsian owl" I and a friend made also gave me today earrings in form of owl. Thank you, mum...

I will tomorrow go to the orthodontist and I'll have to make a blood test too to go to the doctor.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

What's up? Hmm...Well, I'm currently watching my niece, who's in the living room.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Fifi51

Postby Fifi51 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello :D
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Listening to a guy talk about the political history of Australia. Feel like I learned something today. Love finding new people on youtube I agree with especially if they're small channels I might be able to interact with.

Hope kfgg got himself some chow since his last comment. Did you do anything interesting while away, how many of those places have you not been to before?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:What's up? Hmm...Well, I'm currently watching my niece, who's in the living room.

Ooh well, must be fascinating. lol

Unassumption wrote:Listening to a guy talk about the political history of Australia. Feel like I learned something today. Love finding new people on youtube I agree with especially if they're small channels I might be able to interact with.

Hope kfgg got himself some chow since his last comment. Did you do anything interesting while away, how many of those places have you not been to before?

Youtube? Oh well, channels are fun; that teachs us about the owner of it, and it's always interesting. Personnally I don't have many friends there though.

What's up: I went to the orthodontist today.... nothing special right now actually.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Unable to sleep like an Englishman, the social cues guiding my life are all online, the only time cues I've got are people in the US, so I'm not on my timezone. Got no responsibility to do things at a specific time, until I go back to uni in about 3 weeks! I need to try getting back into England. Avoided going to the store today though.

Actually talked to someone most of the day, well typed to them, it's actually worth noting a once a week event for me! I can't think quick enough not to bore, and lack experience to give advice, I need to exercise my talking skills and experiment with having fun so I can get a personality that doesn't send me to sleep ._.

I get an inordinate amount of joy from mechanical pencils.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 am

Been in the Hill Country for a little while, and don't really feel like I got much done in the past two days. :/ Although to be fair, money, heat (and lack of experience) are holding me back on some of it.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:05 am

What's up: Haven't slept.

Return to “Hot Topics”