What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Re: What's up?

Postby kfgg » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 am

Mamont wrote:
kfgg wrote:tooth infections

Been there. I've got really bad teeth, so toothaches are regular. Worst pain ever!
But I found a cure. 800 mg of ibuprofen mixed with 2 dl of schnapps. It doesn't kill the pain completely, but it leaves you so numb that you just don't care.

Let's just say I have a huge bottle of 800mg ibuprofen and I have been putting it to good use

Schnapps that like an alcoholic beverage or something?
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 am

Hope the ibruprofen works I used it too much for headaches I think it doesn't seem to help as much as it used to...had a headache today so used paracetamol i shouldn't really or i'l make that weak too. Anyway hope it clears up sooner rather than later :(

Alarm clock failed and i didn't feel it was worth sleeping today ... need to get 2 alarm clocks for when i go to college in a week.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Greetings from the free wifi on my iPod touch in the Lobby of the hotel I'm in at Disneyland. They charge $9.95 a day for wifi in the room but I am at the complementary wifi in in the lobby.

I had so much fun at my 5k :D

Details to follow soon from my home computer when I get home. Today relatives of mine will run the 1/2 marathon.

I did it (5K) !!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDD It was sooooo fun:D

I have to leave the hotel now to cheer at the 1/2 marathon finish line. Laterz:)

Happy Labor Day week end, everyone xDDDDD :D
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Greetings from the free wifi on my iPod touch in the Lobby of the hotel I'm in at Disneyland. They charge $9.95 a day for wifi in the room but I am at the complementary wifi in in the lobby.

I had so much fun at my 5k :D

Details to follow soon from my home computer when I get home. Today relatives of mine will run the 1/2 marathon.

I did it (5K) !!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDD It was sooooo fun:D

I have to leave the hotel now to cheer at the 1/2 marathon finish line. Laterz:)

Happy Labor Day week end, everyone xDDDDD :D

Ok, have fun!!

What's up: Studies tomorrow... I had fun talking with some people today too.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Dad's had to work the whole weekend... again. He does have tomorrow off though. I think I'll let him sleep in.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:11 pm

For those in Dallas KEGL "97.1 The Eagle" in Dallas will die again soon. New format? Country. "97.1 The Bull"

Probably on Tuesday
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Is it October yet?

Yes, it's me. I've been a good girl, got stuff done, and stayed off the BBS for a while, so I'm rewarding myself.....by posting in the BBS for a while.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:54 am

kfgg wrote:For those in Dallas KEGL "97.1 The Eagle" in Dallas will die again soon. New format? Country. "97.1 The Bull"

Probably on Tuesday

Shit. That means that 102.1 is gonna try their best to be "Eagle Jr." again.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Hopefully not. Their ratings are superior to KEGL. I doubt country will last on this frequency very long either. Clear Channel can't seem to figure out to keep this frequency stable

The original Eagle
Sunny 97.1
La Preciosa
The Eagle 2.0
The Bull

This all between 2004 and now
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:46 pm

What's up: Couldn't sleep until 3am.
That night I was so excited and high (does the brain make a kind of hormone when it's night or when we're tired? I believe...) that I said some sh*t. And I had a wrong feeling about someone, at the moment; it was so hard and I was scared of that strange feeling which could upset my life. :tweek: D: Happily, I feel better. ='(
I also went to school today, and I am tired.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up: Couldn't sleep until 3am.

Bummer. I was up until 4, but that was by choice. I was watching DVDs.

kfgg wrote:Hopefully not. Their ratings are superior to KEGL. I doubt country will last on this frequency very long either. Clear Channel can't seem to figure out to keep this frequency stable

The original Eagle
Sunny 97.1
La Preciosa
The Eagle 2.0
The Bull

This all between 2004 and now

Oh, I'm well aware. It's funny, I have 97.1 programmed on my car radio and walkman, but it's more there for a landmark. I never really listen to it. When it changed to Sunny, I kept it there for a little while, and contemplated replacing it with something else. When It went Spanish, I finally did replace it with another station. (don't remember what though.)
Y'know, I used to have all of my favorite stations programmed into my radios in ascending order. As they've changed formats or moved frequencies over the years, I've readjusted accordingly, and now the FM frequencies are all out of order over the place. The only thing that hasn't changed are my AM presets. 1-4 are 620, 730, 770, and 1310.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm

The radio talk is interesting. Listening to the radio is something I used to do, but I have almost completely stopped altogether. If I do listen, it's usually NPR or an AM talk/news station.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Double post, nyah, nyah.

Well, I got the posting bug out of my system, so it's back to serious life stuff. See you in when my sig says this time!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Felt sad watching all the episodes of Married... with Children, and seeing the ending. No proper ending because FOX is retarded.
(seeing how it happened behind the scenes in the specials with interviews from the cast explains)
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 am

Lost the whole day and I'm not sure how I don't know what I did all day!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”