What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Re: What's up?

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:58 am

At least you aren't done watching Married with Children yet. What season you on now?

As for me, what's up? Going to sleep.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:00 am

I had a bit of a date Saturday, and it was great. I hope to go on a second one soon. :)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 am

Season 5 now, never watched it much when young, great to find a new show, no clue how you got through all 11 seasons so quick. Laughing my ass off at how close that show is to my life except the being poor part ;)

Glad someone on the internets isn't a total loner, get the girl for all the web
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 am

I'm trying to take it slow, man, but thanks for the encouragement. :)

And that's...what's up!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm

What a lucky guy you are, Gemini. How it stays that well. :)

What's up: Yesterday, made some sport; today, I am pratically suffering anytime; all my body hurts... and I had school from 8am to 5pm. I almost came in class late but happily, I didn't.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Samathou wrote:What a lucky guy you are, Gemini. How it stays that well. :)

What's up: Yesterday, made some sport; today, I am pratically suffering anytime; all my body hurts... and I had school from 8am to 5pm. I almost came in class late but happily, I didn't.

Sorry about the pain Sammie :/ What sport was it you were playing?

What's up? Well I was up all night. Til about 5. I wanted to sleep. But I couldn't sleep. McDonalds advertises (even on the building) OPEN 24 HOURS. And they had been. I walk over there (it's a good walk) to find all the lights off and the place closed. I walk back sad.

There were a bunch of cops circling around (or maybe it was the same cop) It was about 2AM and the bars had just closed. Probably searching for drunk drivers.

Walking back I heard a train in the distance. It sounded like the train had a bad horn. It sounded really unusual.

By the time I got home I just sat in my room (which was dark) and I left my sister a voicemail about what had happened. Afterwards I literally started to cry. I felt anxious.

I think I watched a few music videos on MTV-U and MTV-2 (the only places on TV I can find some good alternative/modern rock videos anymore)

I lay to go to sleep. I think I finally fell asleep by around 6. But an hour later (as usual) my sister and her daughter storm in the house at 7 and make all kinds of noise. Waking me up. Ruining my sleep. I finally make it back to sleep, I wake up at 11. That's all.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Yesterday I went walking all over Denton in flip flops. Major mistake. The arch of my left foot started hurting within a dozen yards. (the day before I did a bunch of walking in trainers, so my feet weren't in the best of shape to start with) Today it isn't much better. :|
gunslingvamp

Postby gunslingvamp » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm

hello there
broseph_lala

Postby broseph_lala » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Did anyone notice that Heils1578 and I were gone for so long? Either way, don't worry...I've come back!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:51 pm

gunslingvamp wrote:hello there

Hello. :mrgreen:

broseph_lala wrote:Did anyone notice that Heils1578 and I were gone for so long? Either way, don't worry...I've come back!
Welcome back, dude, so. (I don't know you, but I guess you will find back people here...)

What's up: I have seen that some people have found their happiness... I am happy for them...
About me: still that pain in my legs (yaaaay, fun!), an exasperation because I am confused and I feel that anyways whatever I try there will never be any result, so...
Then I don't wanna seem rude but whatever I do I feel harassed; I am pratically obliged to answer, otherwise I can receive messages on Facebook, msn, the chat, Skype etc. while all I want is to feel in a serene conversation, and not in a forced one... But I don't want to hurt anybody so I will shut up.

No, seriously. I am down.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm sorry. It's mostly my fault. I'll take MJ's advice
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:59 pm

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:26 pm

^No it's not Lionel Richie

What's up? I feel like a sh*t. Back to sleep for me.
gunslingvamp

Postby gunslingvamp » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Samathou wrote:

Hello. :mrgreen:

broseph_lala wrote:Did anyone notice that Heils1578 and I were gone for so long? Either way, don't worry...I've come back!
Welcome back, dude, so. (I don't know you, but I guess you will find back people here...)

What's up: I have seen that some people have found their happiness... I am happy for them...
About me: still that pain in my legs (yaaaay, fun!), an exasperation because I am confused and I feel that anyways whatever I try there will never be any result, so...
Then I don't wanna seem rude but whatever I do I feel harassed; I am pratically obliged to answer, otherwise I can receive messages on Facebook, msn, the chat, Skype etc. while all I want is to feel in a serene conversation, and not in a forced one... But I don't want to hurt anybody so I will shut up.

No, seriously. I am down.

how are you?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Someone killed themselves where dad works so he's only just (23:42) got home . Dad used to have to clean the bodies up (at the railway) but he moved out of that as soon as he could. He gradually started earning more over the years, we started off poorfags but now we're richfags, and I didn't notice when the transition happened, because it was gradual.

Student finance loaned me a thousand dollars more than i needed for last semester but refuse to take it back - until i start having to pay interest on it - so we've stuffed it in the bank so i get interest on it myself.

Had to go with mum to transfer it to her account which has high interest, teller at the bank asked mum what her profession was for the form she laughed in his face and was all "do you think a beautiful woman like me should break her nails working? i have a husband for that you silly boy!" My family are cartoon characters sometimes ._.

My niece got excluded from school for beating a black kid up, spitting on him and telling him to wash the sh*t off his skin with her spit. Mum is so proud she bought her a cake. WTF is up with this household.

Went to the store for the last time till i go back to college, bought hella food doubt i'll be able to finish it it fills 2 freezers.

Did anyone notice that Heils1578 and I were gone for so long? Either way, don't worry...I've come back!

great to see it this place was becoming quite the vaccuum but like a vaccum the SPS is never really empty it's bound to fill with people when you least expect it, or most expect it like summer and when the show is on ;)

; I am pratically obliged to answer, otherwise I can receive messages on Facebook, msn, the chat, Skype etc. while all I want is to feel in a serene conversation, and not in a forced one

I talk to people because i feel like i have to sometimes too, hope your leg problems etc get better soon.

What's MJ's advice again? I'm struggling to avoid a bad michael jackson joke even though it hasn't been 23.5 years yet ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”