What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Unassumption wrote:No clue how much I weigh think it's about 140 lb

Unassumption wrote:a pair of jeans that fit my fat ass.

Oh, yeah! You're such a fat ass, that when you go down the street people go: "Got damn it, that's a big fat ass!"

Unassumption wrote:bought a bunch of supplies, including new shoes because I always wear the cheap things out

I have to buy one as well. Mine fell apart. But I also have to buy a pair of pants, bicycle, computer, good speakers and headphones... God, it sucks beeing poor!

Well, good luck at college!
I won't tell you mine expiriences, cause I don't want to discourage you.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:58 pm

First day of astronomical fall
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm

First day of astronomical fall

Favourite month of the year, not too damp and cold like winter or hot and dry like summer.

The anxiety and paranoia should calm down once this stuff settles itself back into my system.

Maybe when your body isn't dealing with all that stress it'll be able to fight illnesses better? You not got anything you could put on the bed to make it more comfortable if that's giving you sores?

I also have to buy a pair of pants, bicycle, computer, good speakers and headphones... God, it sucks beeing poor!

I find expensive headphones wear out as quick as cheap ones, I bought 25 pound ones and they lasted less long than the £3.50 ones I've had all summer. Prefer cheap clothes usually more comfortable get all mine from value brands. A lot of the time it is not worth buying cheap sh*t because it breaks quicker but the rule isn't perfect.

What's up: riffed on the GOP debate on FOX with the president himself, from the BBS that is.

Didn't realise youtube saved all comments so I had some from 2008, until I went on a deleting spree; surprised to have ~ 2000 comments but 1000 more PMs. Brought back memories seeing them, I'm a bit of a hoarder with reminders of how I wasted my time so hesitated before scrapping it all. Can't believe what stuff I used to believe so short a time ago, and how much time I wasted talking in circles with random people. Have to cut that out when I get to college.

The most insane man on the internet is a hard title to win with much competition but bill gade is the far frontrunner, trying to disprove his ideas really helped me clarify my own, maybe he'll give you more than much lulz too?

Hope I'm not harsh but my sister's an awful parent, having 4 kids, 1 going through puberty, 1 with autism, 1 very smart, 1 under 1 years old, she can't give any of them the attention or resources they need, every night she spends hours on the phone ranting to mum about how bad the kids are instead of actually parenting them, then wonders why they misbehave. When I go to college she wants my niece to stay here while I'm at college saying she can't cope with all 4, couldn't disagree with her logic, but she keeps blaming the 13 year old saying she's not being adult enough. So glad I was a semi-only child, my sister was 10 when I was born. Her current boyfriend incidentally got in the local paper for saving some guy who fell in front of a tuck in an epileptic fit.

Cleaned the bath out and melted off my dirt layer. Read one last thing on genetics I totally didn't understand from my book. Got my timetable much less confused than when I was doing chemistry too, no timetable clashes and nothing too late or early.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 am

I just want to graduate. I'm done in December, but so far this semester it's been difficult :/ My brain is just not fully co-operating. I hate reading screwed up books like "The Sound and the Fury"....now that should be a f*ckin banned book (think it is!)

Have to work in the morning at the mailroom...Looks like I'm leaving just in time lol. US Post Office won't have any money come 2012. At least I'm paid til then... :roll:

Radio Show tomorrow night. Soccer Announcing Weather permitting. Busy day...and a paper due on Monday Joy! :? :cartmansmile:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:32 am

If it's not raining too much, I plan on taking a walk. I want to eat something, and there is no food in the house. So a walk is the only way I am going to get anywhere with that.

Thankfully I live near a 24 hour McDonalds. They never close.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm

kfgg wrote:Thankfully I live near a 24 hour McDonalds. They never close.

Uh! How can you eat that crap?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Mamont wrote:
kfgg wrote:Thankfully I live near a 24 hour McDonalds. They never close.

Uh! How can you eat that crap?

I knew someone would ask that. It's not crap. Some people tend to call it that, and I respect them but McDonalds is one of the most misunderstood restaurants in the world.

People often say "It makes you fat" "It's fake" It's this, it's that.

Well, people make people fat. It's the person's choice what they eat and especially "how much" they eat.

The food is quality. It's not fake at all. They use real beef, real potatoes, real eggs. It's not what one would consider "fine dining" but it's cheap and the food is good. I enjoy it personally. But like a responsible person, I eat it in moderation and thus I am not fat. Not even close to being fat.

What's up? Yep I went to McDonalds this morning around 4:30. They were just switching over from lunch to breakfast. It was very fresh. The eggs and the hotcakes were really good. The people were friendly. It was served up quick. The restaurant itself was clean.

I got back and went for a little nap. I was still tired, plus it was raining outside.

Now I'm simply enjoying some music, and the weekend.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:02 pm

kfgg wrote:People often say "It makes you fat" "It's fake" It's this, it's that.

It's not what I meant. I meant it tastes like crap. But if you like it.. De gustibus non est disputandum.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Mamont wrote:
kfgg wrote:People often say "It makes you fat" "It's fake" It's this, it's that.

It's not what I meant. I meant it tastes like crap. But if you like it.. De gustibus non est disputandum.

I usually hear the "it's fake and it makes you fat" argument. I think you're a first.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

I can't believe how slow this board is. I've no one to exchange ideas with here in real time.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm so shitfaced right now. Also, I ate a hamburger today. Suprisingly it wasn't bad at all. Of course, it wasn't from McDonalds. It was big and rich.

Pip Tweek wrote:I can't believe how slow this board is. I've no one to exchange ideas with here in real time.

Have you looked yourself in the mirror? You haven't posted here in a while.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Mamont wrote:
Have you looked yourself in the mirror? You haven't posted here in a while.

Yes. I'm not as cute as I used to be.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 am

I'm still fucking gorgeous.

Actually, I'm so god damned fat now. *cries for 1000 years while shoving another cookie into said fat face*
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 am

Don't you just love hangovers?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Now I'm playing around with Facebook

I also have to deal with Apple tomorrow. My IOS device is busted and I have to send it in for repair.

Return to “Hot Topics”