Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:47 pm

What's up? Full moon is up.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Yeah, that was pretty cool. When I went to go get breakfast at 5am, the moon was peeking out through the clouds.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 pm

What's up? I'm not sick after all. It was just a little indigestion. :lol: Still, thanks for the well wishes, Unassumption. Glad you've gotten over influenza.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am

What's up? I'm back home from boot camp. Unfortunately, I got discharged on my last week for medical issues. :(
Can't we all just get along?
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am

I don't think it matters. It's good to have you back. Share with us your expierences. (if you want) Other than that, good seeing you (or at least your avatar) again.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 am

I'm sitting here worrying my ass off for no reason. I slept a few hours, but it wasn't enough to hold me over for the rest of the day.

Maybe I should stop obsessing.

Then again my bed is TERRIBLE. Nobody should have to sleep on a bed as awful as mine. It's like sleeping in a hole.

One of the things is there's certain things I feel I need to do. For example, it's South Park night. I HAVE to run it live (no I can't just DVR it) So I have to make sure I'm rested up and ready for the 8PM hour (the hour leading up to each new ep) and the airing at 9PM. Sometimes, I'm either too tired and sleeping or something else comes up.

Then there's certain people whom I won't go into that I feel a need to be with. If I don't so much as say "hi" to these people even if they don't say "hi" back to me I feel a lacking and I get either depressed or anxious. Call it a need or a want, I don't know. And with my other problems (Aspergers, OCD) it steps up a notch. I'm not socially normal by any means. I never was. If anything, these people brighten my day a little and are important to me.

It's been nice out. Temperatures have been steady in the 20s (C) or 70s (F) and it's been sunny. I've been sleeping with my window open. I know this will not last and it makes me sad. I know there is a long cold miserable winter coming soon. It depresses me.

We've lived without a working furnace for 2 or 3 years. Not sure how long it's been. Over the winter, it's been very cold and miserable in the house. A friend of mine was nice enough to come all the way down from Milwaukee to take a look at it. It turns out it was a switch that tripped.

A simple little turn of a switch is all that would have been needed to put us out of that misery that we've been living two years. So now we have heat again. I guess that's good.

He also was nice enough to stop our leaking water heater (which does not work)

I'm lucky to have friends like that who care enough about me to come all that way to help. I could not be more thankful.

It's SP night. I should be happy. I am to some extent, but really I'm just plain empty right now.
Last edited by kfgg on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:19 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:What's up? I'm back home from boot camp. Unfortunately, I got discharged on my last week for medical issues. :(

What happened?

I'm having possible medical issues of my own. Short story long, due to my own stupidity, my head got pushed forward burying my chin into my chest and my neck popped in a way I don't think it's supposed to. I haven't gotten it checked out because I know I can't afford it. It's not like it hurts or anything.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:39 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:What's up? I'm not sick after all. It was just a little indigestion. :lol: Still, thanks for the well wishes, Unassumption. Glad you've gotten over influenza.

Good that you feel better; I hope it won't happen anymore! I am deeply sorry for what happened to you, and alas in life things aren't always like we'd like them to be.

Ex1lepr0 wrote:What's up? I'm back home from boot camp. Unfortunately, I got discharged on my last week for medical issues.
Wow, I am glad to see you back among us. Although, It is pretty sad that you got fired... They exaggerate... but I am sure you will find something even more interesting, in which one you will be able to discover new things and improve much more your skills.
I encourage you for that, and everybody with me, by the way.

What's up: Came back from 2hours of sport. And life is pratically usual... even if there have been some little details _that I wouldn't summarize though_.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:What's up? I'm back home from boot camp. Unfortunately, I got discharged on my last week for medical issues. :(

What happened?

I'm having possible medical issues of my own. Short story long, due to my own stupidity, my head got pushed forward burying my chin into my chest and my neck popped in a way I don't think it's supposed to. I haven't gotten it checked out because I know I can't afford it. It's not like it hurts or anything.

As unbelievable as it seems, they consider ADHD to be disqualifying. The only reason for it was because my doctor gave me meds for ADHD when I was 15. Yeah, for real.

Wow, I am glad to see you back among us. Although, It is pretty sad that you got fired... They exaggerate... but I am sure you will find something even more interesting, in which one you will be able to discover new things and improve much more your skills.
I encourage you for that, and everybody with me, by the way.

Thanks, Sam. It's great to be back here. :mrgreen:

I don't think it matters. It's good to have you back. Share with us your expierences. (if you want) Other than that, good seeing you (or at least your avatar) again.

My experiences? I could dedicate a whole thread to that, the amount of mental torture I went through. For starters, the first day, August 10, we weren't allowed to sleep until August 11 at 8 p.m. Yeah, awake for 40+ hours. I fell asleep on my feet once.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 pm

ADHD is a medical issue?!

BRMBUG is that you? *poke with a stick*
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm

It means he's 4F under military standards. Mental conditions automatically make you 4F.

I would be 4F too with my conditions. I probably wouldn't have even made it to basic training.

What's up? Nobody gives a sh*t about me. That's how I feel right now.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

kfgg wrote:It means he's 4F under military standards. Mental conditions automatically make you 4F.

I would be 4F too with my conditions. I probably wouldn't have even made it to basic training.

Well, I know at least one person who does. :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 am

I give at least 3/4 of a shit.

I bought a slice of cheesecake at Schlotzsky's forgetting that they have Red Velvet Cheesecake across the street at Barnes & Noble.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 am

I dreamt being eletrocuted again. Third time in the last two weeks. Besides being f$%# scary it's begining to be real problem, cause I'm loosing sleep to it. I go to bed somwhere around midnight, and this wakes me up at 4, I can't go back to sleep, and at 7 I have to go to work.

kfgg wrote:It's been nice out. Temperatures have been steady in the 20s (C) or 70s (F) and it's been sunny. I've been sleeping with my window open. I know this will not last and it makes me sad. I know there is a long cold miserable winter coming soon. It depresses me.

I sleep with the window open all year long. Even during the coldest nights. And we get pretty harsh winters.
Winter can be depressing cause of the lack light, but I love it. I'm just happy that the summer ended.

Not true. At least 2 and 3/4 people do give. :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 am

Don't mind me, I'm just depressed

Return to “Hot Topics”