What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 am

Big-Will wrote:LOL, that's NOT what's up!

What's up? Taco Night tonight at Del Taco. Then I'll have great farts of fire!

I've had Del Taco before... enh. I'm kinda wondering if there's anything like Taco Cabana or Taco Bueno out Californee way. Bueno has the good tacos, and Cabana has the good everything else. :mrgreen:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 am

BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:LOL, that's NOT what's up!

What's up? Taco Night tonight at Del Taco. Then I'll have great farts of fire!

I've had Del Taco before... enh. I'm kinda wondering if there's anything like Taco Cabana or Taco Bueno out Californee way. Bueno has the good tacos, and Cabana has the good everything else. :mrgreen:

Bug, the best tacos on the West Side of Los Angels is not from a nationwide chain; it's in a part of town called Culver City, not far from South Park Digital Studios where they make South Park:

TITO'S TACOS

http://titostacos.com/ <----- Here's their link 8)

Tito's Tacos User Manual #4 - The Box <------- Read these instructions :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 am

What's up? Well the weather was very nice yesterday. We could have done without the wind, but I'm not complaining. Mid 60s (or mid Teens for Celcius users) and sunny. I enjoyed as much of it as I could.

But now, here comes the time to sleep. I can't sleep. I feel anxious. And I cannot fall asleep. There's not anything specific causing this problem, its just something I tend to deal with on a regular basis, when trying to sleep. I struggle myself to sleep basically.

So right now I'm doing some cleaning. Doing stuff I should be doing, usually taking care of stuff that needs to be taken care of.

Tomorrow looks to be another nice day, if it doesn't rain. I hope I'm not sleeping all day tomorrow, because I really want to enjoy the day.

Nothing is better than a spring day after a long damp winter.
Stan and Kyle :)
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 am

Best Tacos, from ANY city in the US, come from any taco truck. You can't compete with taco trucks.

We have so many taco trucks in my city, it's not even funny. Literally have 3 on the same intersection. The 45 degree angle view didn't get snapped when both were at that one spot, so I went to street view to show that 2 are usually there simulataniously. Along with the one across the street... Then there are countless others scattered on ever other block. I love immigration, it tastes delicious.

LOOK AT THESE TACOS

But, they have better things than tacos at the taco trucks:
FUCKING TORTAS ARE GOD!
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 am

Hello, everybody!

What's up: The weather is cool, it's sunny.... and I'm in t-shirt (the spring is close).
The bad news is that I think that "BigCamera", man that I don't know personnally but that I've heard of, is probably back. According to the elements some members have given me, I can tell that the probability is high, because I've observed it, and several people have awared me since the last year, and some days ago as well.
(I don't understand anything to that story by the way, but I see more or less the context; I think you know better than me, anyway).

Also, since the last night, I've had a little idea; I don't know when, but when I'll have time I wanna use my telescope.

I have a lot of work to do for this afternoon... Wish me good luck. XD
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

Are we allowed to mention "you know who"? Last time me and someone that doesn't come on anymore made tons of MS paint pictures making fun of "you know who" and Will ban hammered us.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Are we allowed to mention "you know who"? Last time me and someone that doesn't come on anymore made tons of MS paint pictures making fun of "you know who" and Will ban hammered us.

Omg, I really don't know.... :cartmansad:
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 pm

What's up?

Old neighbours disability scooter is annoying me to hell, with the electrical fault it has.

All that is stopping me finding out if it is the key switch (Which I am 90% certain of), is two cross head screws, that are directly opposite the handle bars, making access with standard screwdrivers near enough dam impossible.

So, looks like I have a trip out to this Army Surplus place, next to Nottingham County's Football ground, and hope they have something that will fit.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Visibly, during the afternoon it is kinda desertic.

What's up: After 2hours or 2:30hours of work, I'm finished.
I am relieved, because it stressed me out... I think I'm gonna chill out around.
Yesterday, a friend pinched my cheek and said: "Aaw, you're cute!". :cartmansad:
Mmmh... I'll never know why it happens to me several times. I am wearing normal clothes, I don't often put any make-up; I find that funny but kinda odd. :lol:
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 pm

What's up? Watching Deal or No Deal.

Also....I'm now home alone! (rare now with my mom usuauly having no car and stuff)

party time! :lol: :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm

mo303564 wrote:What's up? Watching Deal or No Deal.

Also....I'm now home alone! (rare now with my mom usuauly having no car and stuff)

party time! :lol: :o

Don't forget to empty the fridge and to put the music loud. x)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm

f*ck....early morning headache....need coffee....
Can't we all just get along?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Samathou wrote:Hello, everybody!

What's up: The weather is cool, it's sunny.... and I'm in t-shirt (the spring is close).
The bad news is that I think that "BigCamera", man that I don't know personnally but that I've heard of, is probably back.

Haven't seen anything like that, so I suppose there's no news, and no news is good news. :)

But if I see anything like that, none of you will get to see it, since it has to get through me first.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Samathou wrote:Hello, everybody!

The bad news is that I think that "BigCamera", man that I don't know personnally but that I've heard of, is probably back.

Haven't seen anything like that, so I suppose there's no news, and no news is good news. :)

But if I see anything like that, none of you will get to see it, since it has to get through me first.

You haven't, but I have seen something like that. So there is a news. Without being 100%ly right, we don't need to wait somebody is a victim to react.
A warning is always good to tell people to be careful.
Meanwhile, il me dit....

What's up: I had a 19/20 as a mark... where does it come from? I don't know, but it is really reassuring.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Samathou wrote:You haven't, but I have seen something like that. So there is a news. Without being 100%ly right, we don't need to wait somebody is a victim to react.

That's what the "Report!" link is there for - to report suspicious stuff you see on the forums. But if it's not happening on the forums, I don't wanna read about it.

What's up? Removing spam from the forums.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Hot Topics”