What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Re: What's up?

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 am

Finally got a can of WD40 to get my metal fan in my room spinning again, but it had no straw. I had to use a fat juicebox straw, was all foamy and not well directed, but I got it behind the blades and on the shaft, and now I don't have to sweat at night anymore, hell yeah.

BONUS: I stopped my door from squeaking while I was at it. :mrgreen:
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Barack_Obama wrote:Finally got a can of WD40 to get my metal fan in my room spinning again, but it had no straw. I had to use a fat juicebox straw, was all foamy and not well directed, but I got it behind the blades and on the shaft, and now I don't have to sweat at night anymore, hell yeah.

I used WD40 on my fan once. It worked for a short time. I recomend engine grease.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm

If I had the means of getting behind the blade with it I would. The screw that fastens it to the shaft is way too stripped, so I had to use WD40 trough a straw to circumnavigate the blades. I'll just keep the can and stray nearby and apply whenever I need to.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Actually, if you can get some synthetic motor oil into a syringe, it works great as an oiler for tight spaces like that. I used one on the motor for my Dad's turntable.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:33 pm

What's up: Coming less and less around....
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

What's up? Ritz crackers.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Big-Will wrote:What's up? Ritz crackers.

You ARE crackers! :D

What's up?

Back from Nottingham just over an hour a go, front room wallpaper striped and walls cleaned for paint, just need to fill a few cracks and holes, and bit ready for the second external power point.

Still loads of work to do at mom's though.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Done with packing (more or less). Tomorow work then South Park then night train to Serbia.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Just unfriended someone on Facebook who's being a complete jerk for no apparent reason. Don't really care either.

I got a tooth pulled today for the first time. It feels weird. My whole body feels weird.

The weather is nice out today though.
Stan and Kyle :)
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Mamont wrote:Done with packing (more or less). Tomorow work then South Park then night train to Serbia.

Nice..... could pop in to see my mate Vladimir if you are passing near Pancevo, and give him a nice big slap for me? :D

What's Up?

News Flash on a local bus company's FB page, stating services which cover Town Street in Sandiarce, are not running, due to Armed Police in the area, dealing with some nut case on a Narrow Boat. :(

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/News-and-Appeals/News/2012/March/Mar14-Police-incident-in-Sandiacre.aspx
Last edited by stanmarsh14 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

*sigh* I don't mind being left in charge of the kids, however, a little heads-up is always appreciated. =/
Can't we all just get along?
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am

stanmarsh14 wrote:

You ARE crackers! :D

That's racist, and I am offended. :cry:

A game I have been following for more than two years now finally has a release date! :D
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 am

Ran out of clean clothes - laundrette time!
Sorry to keep bringing this up but I've got a piece of half finished work due at midnight and am unsure if i should keep working on it or sleep right now. I shouldn't have watced a movie, awesome and british as it was, called Boy A (set in nottingham where stan went), if i didn't want to waste my time! I also shouldn't have got drunk and puked all over the floor then scrubbed it up with a scrubby brush :(

Finally got a can of WD40 to get my metal fan in my room spinning again

I probably need some for my squeeky ass door - how does one get engine grease lol

I love when people i forgot i subbed to on YT make videos that remind me why I shouldn't have ;P Same with FB friends. What happened to myspace anyway?

some nut case on a Narrow Boat

I thought the vikings gave up invading...oh wait that's long boats.

That's racist, and I am offended. :cry:

puts cheese on a white guy and eats him :)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am

With Nutella? 'Cause that's reeealy good.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:47 pm

stanmarsh14 wrote:
Mamont wrote:Done with packing (more or less). Tomorow work then South Park then night train to Serbia.

Nice..... could pop in to see my mate Vladimir if you are passing near Pancevo, and give him a nice big slap for me? :D

Well, Pancevo is near Belgrade (its suburb pratically), but I don't think we'll have the time. But a guy from Pancevo may visit us in Belgrade, but his name is Ivan.

Return to “Hot Topics”