What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Well, I'm off! Train leaves from Zagreb at midnight and arrives in Belgrade around 6 am. Six hours for 360 km (220 miles). :o How I love our railroads. :roll:
I'll probably see you on monday. Take care. Over and out.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:14 pm

I really want our high speed rail to be built, but even now with our slow train, and I even had an almost 2 hour bus ride included in that not on top of, it wasn't even 6 hours to go 320 miles to the LA region like a month or so back. Makes me think we don't have it SO bad with Amtrak, though we really need to build high speed rail. I am sick of f*cking Republicans in the House killing every damn high speed rail project in sight just because Obama is for it. The god damned Chamber of Commerce and corporations (aside from the oil companies and the airlines) are even for it because they know it would encourage more travel and economic activity. But nooooooo, Obama is for it, MUST DENY HIM ANY VICTORY AT ALL COSTS!
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 pm

What's up: It has been extremely foggy today...
I just created an account on Twitter... And nothing special.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Suicide_lover21

Postby Suicide_lover21 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm new to the form but I'm a huge fan of south park since season 1!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Suicide_lover21 wrote:I'm new to the form but I'm a huge fan of south park since season 1!

Hey, welcome here! =)

I can tell you I'm newer than you in this forum. x)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

She's been lurking here a long time. That was her first post after three years. :)

What's up? Transcribing last night's episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 pm

has been extremely foggy today...
yeah been really foggy here too. Whats up feeling really tired now been up since 2.00 am this morning so I could watch the new south park episode totally worth it though.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 pm

BW wrote:She's been lurking here a long time. That was her first post after three years.
Yeah, I saw that! Anyway, she's welcome in this thread. : )

James wrote:yeah been really foggy here too. Whats up feeling really tired

Ooh yeaah, same here...

I've felt very weak...
The dream was strange itself; I was an unlucky young man, who's mother didn't care of... Later, I had some adventures, and I met 2women who taught me new ways to fight.... then I woke up. Yeah, the music of Mortal Kombat was stuck in my mind too! It has been this way during all the day long!

Yeah, lately I'm posting less and less because I don't find anything to say and my motivation starts going down too... so...
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 am

Samathou wrote:
BW wrote:She's been lurking here a long time. That was her first post after three years.
Yeah, I saw that! Anyway, she's welcome in this thread. : )

James wrote:yeah been really foggy here too. Whats up feeling really tired

Ooh yeaah, same here...

I've felt very weak...
The dream was strange itself; I was an unlucky young man, who's mother didn't care of... Later, I had some adventures, and I met 2women who taught me new ways to fight.... then I woke up. Yeah, the music of Mortal Kombat was stuck in my mind too! It has been this way during all the day long!

Yeah, lately I'm posting less and less because I don't find anything to say and my motivation starts going down too... so...

You know I'm always there if you ever need someone to talk to...

Also, very strange dream...what did it feel like?

Anywho...I've been trying to get back in touch with some of my old high school friends. It's getting kind've lonely without having anyone around.
Can't we all just get along?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, Ex1lepr0, for starting, thanks.

Then...

Super Colinois wrote:Also, very strange dream...what did it feel like?

It felt like the mirror of my average life... Lately, I'm in my unluckiest days... I basically feel misunderstood, and target of several problems at the same time, so I tend to feel a bit lost...

What's up: Another "strange dream"...
I was basically unlucky as well...
Looking for freedom, I met several people...
People didn't understand me, wherever I went... I was kind of alone...
Then, my mother told me she would snatch my eyes... I started running far away, over and over, without stopping...
I tried to contact cops in the street, but nobody cared... so I was really lonely, in front of the problems...
I found a mirror, and stared at it for a while... "Who am I...?"
The form of my reflect started changing suddenly, and I jumped, stunned... the silhouette had an odd form , and didn't really make any sense anymore (or in any case, I don't remember).
Later, I found a community, little community... somewhere in the nature... where people were poor...
They helped me to make an airplane... not finished yet actually...
All I wanted, anyway, was to leave this city... and to feel safe.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Believe me, Sam, when you turn 18, there will be a lot more freedom than there was before. =)

What's up: I just made a classic video game mistake. Saved over my good file with a new character! Dammit! ><
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Believe me, Sam, when you turn 18, there will be a lot more freedom than there was before. =)

My parents tell me: "You'll still be a kid!" and they look at me as a moron... They think they know me by heart, but I can tell they even don't know 1/4 of my life :lol: .
The freedom... Maybe, or maybe not, as it doesn't start very well with them...
Yep, one long year to wait... so I better focus on this last one right now.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Samathou wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:Believe me, Sam, when you turn 18, there will be a lot more freedom than there was before. =)

My parents tell me: "You'll still be a kid!" and they look at me as a moron... They think they know me by heart, but I can tell they even don't know 1/4 of my life :lol: .
I am 17, and I think I have 1 long year to wait, so I better focus on this last one right now.

Calling a person a child is kind've childish....:lol:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Samathou wrote:

I am 17, and I think I have 1 long year to wait, so I better focus on this last one right now.

Calling a person a child is kind've childish....:lol:

I think my parents are really stupid... They think they know everything, but believe me, the feeling I have is that they don't give a f*cking damn to what I feel.
They're the last persons I'd confess myself too... Too close-minded for me, they only judge somebody for their actions or their appearances and they never wonder: "why do they act like this?", "who are they deeply?".
Nay, they don't know that.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Teenagers and Parents = a bad mix. No way around it, just have to get through it :roll: :|

What's up: bad day. Ugly day. weird day. :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Hot Topics”