What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: What's up?

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 am

Going to San Diego tomorrow!! The family my mom is a nanny for were going and wanted my mom and I to come too. So we are driving there from Vegas sometime tomorrow. Excited as I've never been! People think if you lived in Southern CA your whole life you've gone to places like that but you don't. Going to Legoland and who knows what else.

.....now I won't be able to stop thinking of 'Jacking it in San Diego' when I'm there XD :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Mum had a slap fight with a woman in front of her a the store, who was taking time in the line. I acted like i wasn't part of it. Thankfully no one got in trouble.

She also screamed "stop contaminating my food you homosexual" to a guy in a pink shirt who probably wasn't gay. I gave her AIDS anyway by touching her rolls. Whatever, it's still silly that security wasn't called then and waited until she slapped a woman for not putting bread on fast enough.

With people crying over us losing medals in the olympics I guess it isn't that bad to whine about this.

My dad works with a bunch of loners as he's a signalman, a job that used to involve one person being in a shack all day until recently where they had to get in the same office (sitcom material right there!). Most of his 'mates' (as much as autie aquaintances can be called that) don't have wives or kids and got hella spare cash. I always though I'd be like that. With a graduate job maybe I could be but if my degree is just a way to guarantee me a lower eshelon slot in the economy, I might need a roomate. which means developing social skills! Never! I should try using nepotism powers to get a job at dad's place, he gets to sleep at work and use net all day -like a fireman? He's only "on call" when the computer fails and manual over-ride is needed.

I haven't called my best mate in this continent in forever. Didn't have credit until 3 days ago now my phone keeps saying "call failed" probably because i dropped it down the shitter (on accient). Last time we spoke he was about to go to his probation hearing so I hope he's not in jail or something.

Got a peperoni pizza. Love special offers!

heavy rain

Games don't use gameplay to tell story enough. Programming isn't good enough for "non combat" gaming to be big but that's the future. Heavy rain has a lady for marketing purposes only and way too much action, also science-breaking "DNA analysing goggles" - can't it just be "press X to jason" the game?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Heavy Rain is sh*t, crap game and honestly i discovered i liked shooters, planning to buy heaps of video games in year 2013 as i know some games coming out that i look forward to
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 pm

It's just QTE with a pretentious director, like it's predecesor Farenheit. I like Jason's dad's story but the other characters were marketing gimicks, totally superflous, and it didn't use interactivity in the story enough. I prefer letsplays to games, which is sad because games have so much potential to offer but aren't tapping it. I love Shenmue but for inventing QTE it is a sinner :'(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm

i actually enjoyed the split screen perspectives of the game and all the camera angles... that was really all
The main dude's Ethan Mars
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:42 am

Unassumption wrote:She also screamed "stop contaminating my food you homosexual" to a guy in a pink shirt who probably wasn't gay. I gave her AIDS anyway by touching her rolls. Whatever, it's still silly that security wasn't called then and waited until she slapped a woman for not putting bread on fast enough.

I had a similar incident where my neighbor called me a dyke.

Does the fact that your mother is homophobic, make you feel uncomfortable? You did mention that you were gay. Also, does your mother's behavior in public embarass you?
The Trilogy wrote: have to back to check on mom in an hour. I got her favorite food, Baked Ziti.

Its good to know that your mother has a caring son. :D
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 am

That's a nice thing of you to say, MayTess.

What's up? A sergeant was passing out flyers, trying to recruit young teens who are almost 18, into the army. I'm thinking of getting recruited, but, I'm too sure. Part of me claims yes, the other says no. But I'm trying hard not to. I'll see what solution I find.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 am

Watched forensic detectives and FBI files all night, including the case of a girl who robbed a store with her boyfriend and was charged with murder because he shot a cop and it was one of the states where EVERYONE doing a crime gets charged if one person in the group uses violence - i hate that kinda 'group punishment,' reminds me of when the whole class had to stay behind at lunch because one kid was disruptive. The cops just wanted to punish someone and as the real murderer was dead they tried to pin it on her. She tried insisting she was a 'battered woman' forced into even the robbery, with no evidence just her word against the dead guy. Ironic, the prosecution's insistance she murdered someone she didn't made me want her to get off, but the defence's insistance she didn't even do the robbery and was 'coerced' into it made me want her to go to jail! Lawyers did a splended job there eh?

? A sergeant was passing out flyers, trying to recruit young teens who are almost 18, into the army.

Use the net to research what the army is life before signing upto anything. I'd never be physically fit enough for that - and even less mentally fit, what with my stress. It's a solid carear if you're upfor it.

Does the fact that your mother is homophobic, make you feel uncomfortable?

Why do you think I mention it here, I find it kinda funny like I'm living with Cartman wish i could film the crazy moments and shar them for many lulz. It's only embaressing unless i can pretend i'm not with her. I'd never come out offline though, i think it'd kill her (or she'd kill me?) if she found out :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

well its healthy to vent the crap in your life
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Look on the bright side Unassumption, at least you have us, your online family. :D
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 pm

speaking of online families. we are. one. big. family. we're all one big family. to me, at least. an' i am glad to feel a part of one. I really am...
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 pm

We're you online family! Yay! :D

What's Up? I'm watching My Cat From Hell. It's funny, they can't just smack the cat and say, "NO! Stop scratching and biting!" They need disciprine!
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Watched the star wars "commentry" by red letter media, then got to share the website with a friend who didn't know of it (anyone else who doesn't know should check it out).

I should avoid alcohol more. My mum didn't drink anything today and acted totally sane on the surface at least, probably homophobic underneath :P

Every living thing is a cousin so we're all in the same very extended family - which means I'm a cousin to the chicken i just ate :S

I don't know nearly enough maths. I don't know where i could go to top it up though :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 am

Unassumption wrote:Every living thing is a cousin so we're all in the same very extended family - which means I'm a cousin to the chicken i just ate :S

Not much of a family person, I see. But we're still your family, nonetheless.
I mean, I just recently joined the family. I like some of these people I met. :D

What's up? I was at the hospital again checking up on mom. The doctor says that she is getting better, but it will take a lot longer for her to fully recover. I even remember to make her more baked ziti.

Now on the way home, for some reason, I was being chased by this gang. There were 5 of them and they pursued me halfway across town. I can only asume they were trying to rob me, but the fact that one of them referred to me as a "guido," it's clear there's more to it. But I lost them in a huge crowd.

When I got home, tired and puffing; I sat down at the kitchen, drank 5 bottles of Coca-Cola and made 2 thick cheese burgers.

Also, I'm just about to insert Resistance: Fall of Man into my PS3. I figured since its been sitting there since Monday and I haven't played it at all, I'd give it a shot. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna play all 3 games in one playthrough. :D

And last night, I all night, I stayed up all night watching The Powerpuff Girls. God I was so drunk. Of course even after it wore off, I still continued to watch. I don't know. From some unknown, it brought back good childhood memories.
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 am

The Trilogy wrote:And last night, I all night, I stayed up all night watching The Powerpuff Girls. God I was so drunk. Of course even after it wore off, I still continued to watch. I don't know. From some unknown, it brought back good childhood memories.

Which version of the PPG were you watching? The original American version or the Japanese anime remake?

Return to “Hot Topics”