What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The Trilogy

Re: What's up?

Postby The Trilogy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 am

maytess12 wrote:
The Trilogy wrote:And last night, I all night, I stayed up all night watching The Powerpuff Girls. God I was so drunk. Of course even after it wore off, I still continued to watch. I don't know. From some unknown, it brought back good childhood memories.

Which version of the PPG were you watching? The original American version or the Japanese anime remake?

Wait a second. There is actually a Japanese anime version of The Powerpuff Girls? Really? I gotta look this up.
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 am

Yes there is. YouTube it if you must.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

(ugly)Bob wrote:speaking of online families. we are. one. big. family. we're all one big family. to me, at least. an' i am glad to feel a part of one. I really am...

Aw. *Hugs* I know how you feel. :D
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

maytess12 wrote:Yes there is. YouTube it if you must.

I just watched a few episodes online. And let me tell you something, you owe me a new pair of eyeballs. Because those first episodes were terrible. It had Sailor Moon written all over it.
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Mental health taking quite a knock, feeling ignored, unappreciated, like I do not matter. :(

I try my best, I'm not perfect, but I always mean well, and do right by others, but I am being left to feel useless.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Unassumption wrote:Hotmail changed now it sucks. What is it with websites changing for no good reason?

Looks the same to me. But then, it changed for me a couple of years ago with threaded messages.

The Trilogy wrote:
maytess12 wrote:
The Trilogy wrote:What's up? I like turtles.

Do you have a turtle fetish?

I just like being random. :)

We have a thread for that. This thread isn't it. :)

The Trilogy wrote:
maytess12 wrote:
The Trilogy wrote:And last night, I all night, I stayed up all night watching The Powerpuff Girls. God I was so drunk. Of course even after it wore off, I still continued to watch. I don't know. From some unknown, it brought back good childhood memories.

Which version of the PPG were you watching? The original American version or the Japanese anime remake?

Wait a second. There is actually a Japanese anime version of The Powerpuff Girls? Really? I gotta look this up.

Oh yeah! I first heard about this in 2003, and I was WTF??? But it finally aired a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. The big difference is that the girls are in middle school, so you get a new layer of middle-school issues, like dating, puppy love, etc...

The Trilogy wrote:

I just watched a few episodes online. And let me tell you something, you owe me a new pair of eyeballs. Because those first episodes were terrible. It had Sailor Moon written all over it.

This is where I say, your mileage may vary. But yeah, there is that influence - transformations like that are routine in anime.

What's up? A midsummer party weekend! Two days, two parties! Have fun, y'all!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:58 pm

My eyes hurt. :/ I spent too much at the computer today.

Also, my left ear is positioned few millimeters lower than my right.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 pm

:lol: Mass hugs for everyone!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

Big-Will wrote:Oh yeah! I first heard about this in 2003, and I was WTF??? But it finally aired a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. The big difference is that the girls are in middle school, so you get a new layer of middle-school issues, like dating, puppy love, etc...

Not to mention, they aren't sisters in the anime.
(ugly)Bob wrote::lol: Mass hugs for everyone!

*hugs (ugly)Bob back*
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 am

whats up.... hmmmm...... bored. i feel like a hermit... but i'm not.. thats the stuffed up part
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm

what's up: Wasting my time applying for jobs that will not get back to me :(

Other than that, I'm gonna nap soon, then have to get rid of this irratating beard :evil: I hate shaving!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm

I left my bag on the train today. Idiot! Not the first time either. Well, I hated it anyway. That awful beige colour. But it was high quality though.
On the other hand I bought a new gig bag for my bass.

I was at this one shop first (I go there often for the lulz), and was interested in a soft case they had. The owner check it out, and noticed it had no price tag. He said it must be around $90 - 100 (suspicious, because hard cases cost as much), but couldn't sell it, because he didn't know what's the name of the item. He checked the inside for a label, and that's when I saw the fabric on the inside was coming off (crappy glue I guess). He then offered it to me for $65. What the...? Like I'm gonna fall for that! No price tag and fabric coming off, and he's acting surprised. Really professional. :roll: :lol:
Then I went to another shop and got a nice gig bag with a thick padding for $40.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 am

Looks the same to me.

I signed upto outlook and now it won't let me go back to hotmail i think it's like facebook's timeline once you gone there you can't come back.

I don't find Montey Python all that funny or representative of Brish comedy for that matter. I've been trying to introduce Americans who feel the same way about Python but let it put them off trying any other Britsh shows for a while, without much success. Watching a good British comedy, the Inbetweeners, reminded too much of myself by the main character who even has my phone. I don't like 'cringe comedy' because i actually get embarresed on behalf of the characters.

Forgot what i was saying mid conversation. It had something to do with Pablo Escobar but by the time I'd explained who he was (a drug lord, all I know about him) I'd forgot what I was going to say. Bugged me all night trying to remember what I wanted to say! I see adverts for lawyers all the time when I'm watching US TV streams, which never air in the UK. Seems the US use lawsuits instead of regulations to get companies to behave themselves. Pablo had something to do with how lawsuits only help people who can affoard lawyers and no ammount of money can heal some things. Knowing the general context of what I was about to say makes me even more curious about it! My memory is a mystery to me :I

here is actually a Japanese anime version of The Powerpuff Girls?

The live action movie version of "fairly odd parents" is even more surprising to me. I used to love that show as too big a kid to really be into that. No clue why when i see reruns of it. Beats Pokemon I suppose, which I also liked as a kid for even less purpose.

I lost them in a huge crowd.

Glad you can run fast and that crowds were around to save you. I need to drive so i can avoid that kind of thing, no gangs of cars chasing other cars or hurling racial epithets at them! Thankfully there aren't that many bad areas around here maybe you should avoid that part of town? At least it gave you some exercise though the cola and burgers probably cancelled that out!

There's an anime version of the Bible and Das Kaptial so I'm not surprised there's an anime of powerpuff girls!

My eyes hurt. :/ I spent too much at the computer today.

Got meltable headache tablets. No need to risk choking to death every time i heal my eye-aches. Which i get surprisingly rarely despite spending every waking hour staring at a glowing rectangle. My eyes used to burn every day becuase i played playstation with the lights off a console's distance from the screen.

I hate shaving!

Had a little mostache all week, less shaving! When I eventually get pressured to shave it i'll get cut because it's pretty long now. so will get tangled in the blades and rip my skin :(

I hated it anyway. That awful beige colour.

Excuse to get a new one when the wallet permits it! If people sell something good enough. Hope nothing important was inside! I lost my bag with all my work in first semester last year, never found it. Went the rest of the year without a bag.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

The Trilogy wrote:

Hey! You're the one who looked it up.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:00 pm

A bird shat on my head today. They say it's good luck. Some luck! I feel like the sh*t that was on my head.
I played cards with my friends afterwards. They say who's unlucky at cards is lucky in love. Yeah, right! I don't even know the meaning of the word. FML!

Return to “Hot Topics”