What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: What's up?

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 am

What's Up: Spending a lot of time with other BBS users in the South Park chat room. Just click on the first line or the second line of my sig to get there :)

Once you get to the chat, you are assigned a default user name. To change the default name to whatever you want, type:

/nick (what ever you want), replacing (what ever you want) with the username you want.

If no one is in the room, try again later. Also, some are in the room, but not present; they just left their computers on. Just try again later. I expect more activity in that chat room once the season starts. Enjoy :)
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 pm

What's up: Well, in this week I had several tests:
an Oral English Test, a Physic Sciences's, an SES's (Sciences Economiques et Sociales which means "Economic and Social Sciences"), tomorrow I'll have a Math's and I hope I'll succed them.
Well, also, I had a lot of fun with my new friends in my school Friday... and on October 14th there'll be a Volleyball tournament (Oh nooo!!!)

Also, yesterday there was a party in my house to celebrate my brother's birthday... That was so cool!
We spoke about surnatural things, about the White Lady, the dangerous animals... which was very funny and exciting.
Thanks to dvda I can now come when I want in the chat.
I'm also glad to learn the 8th episode of SP will release in 3days... :D
even if I won't can see it.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Some Anchovies
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Some Anchovies » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 pm

What's up? South Park chat will not work worth a damn. Keeps giving me either 404 or that I'm at the wrong page. I'm totally at the right page!!!
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 am

I have Jury Duty on Tuesday. Hopefully I remember about it this time.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: What's up?

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 am

BRMBug wrote:I have Jury Duty on Tuesday. Hopefully I remember about it this time.


Remember, GUILTY unless proven INNOCENT; well GUILTY no matter what :)
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 pm

What's up: I saw the clip of the new episode. It was really funny!! Hahaa! not bad! :D

About my school day? Today I got a Maths test... Well, I didn't have the time to finish this one... like nobody, actually. Yeah, our Maths teacher is an assh*le.
Also, I had the results of my English test... 4,5/10=> oral comprehension, 6/10=> written comprehension, 7,5=> Oral expression and 8,5=> written task.

I relized that I was better in sending than in receiving.
But, really, I'm also pretty happy because lots of pupils got around 2, 3 or 5 on 10.

Apart from that, friends and I tried to use a condom distributor, but it didn't work. Don't imagine anything: we were just curious to know how it was and we wanted to make water ballons with.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
samanther-and-stuff
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby samanther-and-stuff » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm

I had a GREAT day today I found a £20 note on the floor on my way to school, my dog came back from the vet and I'v got stake for diner :D .
FUN STUFF Tee Hee Hee
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh well, you're lucky!
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Some Anchovies
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Some Anchovies » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 am

Samathou wrote:What's up: I saw the clip of the new episode. It was really funny!! Hahaa! not bad! :D

About my school day? Today I got a Maths test... Well, I didn't have the time to finish this one... like nobody, actually. Yeah, our Maths teacher is an assh*le.
Also, I had the results of my English test... 4,5/10=> oral comprehension, 6/10=> written comprehension, 7,5=> Oral expression and 8,5=> written task.

I relized that I was better in sending than in receiving.
But, really, I'm also pretty happy because lots of pupils got around 2, 3 or 5 on 10.

Apart from that, friends and I tried to use a condom distributor, but it didn't work. Don't imagine anything: we were just curious to know how it was and we wanted to make water ballons with.


lol. you wanted to use them as water balloons? As far as I know, they actually do make really good water balloons, but the lube that's on there makes for an odd situation.

What's 7,5 and 8,5? or am I reading it wrong and it's actually 7.5 and 8.5?
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 am

what's up.. hmm, i just got into a big argument with my boyfriend, and i ended up pulling out a clump of his hair.. :shock:
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
Some Anchovies
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Some Anchovies » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 am

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:what's up.. hmm, i just got into a big argument with my boyfriend, and i ended up pulling out a clump of his hair.. :shock:


... Holy sh*t dude...
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby mo303564 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 am

so....you got a 26.5 out of 40.
How much does this count towards your FINAL grades?

on topic: I am watchin the pats game. They struggled at first, but kept at bay with the Fins til Halftime (7-6 Miami) but then Suddenly...Brandon Tate and Patrick Chung have taken the reigns and this has been a beating!!

4th Qtr: 41-14 PATS! :D
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
samanther-and-stuff
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby samanther-and-stuff » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:11 pm

I spilled some milk this morning and I cried :(
FUN STUFF Tee Hee Hee
Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Some Anchovies wrote:
Samathou wrote:What's up: I saw the clip of the new episode. It was really funny!! Hahaa! not bad! :D

About my school day? Today I got a Maths test... Well, I didn't have the time to finish this one... like nobody, actually. Yeah, our Maths teacher is an assh*le.
Also, I had the results of my English test... 4,5/10=> oral comprehension, 6/10=> written comprehension, 7,5=> Oral expression and 8,5=> written task.

I relized that I was better in sending than in receiving.
But, really, I'm also pretty happy because lots of pupils got around 2, 3 or 5 on 10.

Apart from that, friends and I tried to use a condom distributor, but it didn't work. Don't imagine anything: we were just curious to know how it was and we wanted to make water ballons with.


lol. you wanted to use them as water balloons? As far as I know, they actually do make really good water balloons, but the lube that's on there makes for an odd situation.

What's 7,5 and 8,5? or am I reading it wrong and it's actually 7.5 and 8.5?

7.5 and 8.5, yeah, but I'm used to put this symbol too.

What's up: Well, today, I went to my new English group _which I'll have for all the year, now_
Well, an american girl came in our class and will stay for all the year too. We'll have to talk with an american!! Aaaaah!!! :cartmanscared:

Also, for our homework, our English teacher wants us to go to her blog. So I went to it and I found that:
Image

Then tell me, is it a South Park picture that I see there??
Seen the form of the hands, I believe, and I was so... surprised? horrified too. Our teacher is crazy, I believe. :shock:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Well at least she seems good crazy, and not bad crazy.

Jury Duty was uneventful. I didn't get called. Probably a good thing, as I'm only running on an hour of sleep and a medium coffee. :( And I purtificated m'self all up for nuthin'. Oh well. Funny thing is, I'm wearing all darks, and I needed a dark t-shirt to wear under my good button up... but this was all I had to wear. The majority of my plain t-shirts are white.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests