What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kylekennypiptweek

Re: The brief return of Bob the Ugly

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 pm

(ugly)Bob wrote:I return to say howdy do to everyone! How is everyone? well... college for me is beginning so less of me will seen on this forum (compared to last year that's a feat) ....i may or may not ever return =o say what?

I'm still active on fanfiction.net where i write stories with RP characters and other SP characters under the alias TCBN. If you hunt me down, come and say hello or just don't come at all, a scoff or an eye roll is enough or even a read. I might take a peak once college resides and when i visit to watch season 17 on here (Aus is not very good with keeping up to date but it's understandable with the whole international bla bla)

and that is what is up. Random question. What time is it at the centre of the earth? Really, i've been reading all these brain fuckeries of what ifs and it's pretty interesting. for example buttered sandwiches land butter to the ground more than usual. Other then that, i hope me fellow friends are still around and haven't abandoned ship like i have. *collar jerk* oops

Andyhow, adeu!

I missed you! I haven't abandoned ship, even if I was pretty much dead for those months. School during that time was being a super-ultra twat, I got into some...things that I would rather not speak of in front of you lot. I finally decided to live on this site again, work on my writing instead of my art. And yes, if you all must know, it has gotten better, more or less. *shifts nervously* Um, Bob, I would like it for you to come back once and a while, even if its just for a few seconds or just to do a small thing like upload a chapter. And maybe RP or talk to me, ah, I'm extremely sorry. I apologize to everyone, actually, for ignoring this site and others like it. I hope you'll forgive me.

Well, if you even remember me, I suppose.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
(ugly)Bob

Re: What's up?

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Kpt: Missed you too, i pretty much gave up on the concept of rp :p but frankly, there isn't a need to say sorry: we have our own lives.

Whats up? Waiting for college!!!!!!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 am

Hey, Ugly Bob and KKPT! Nice to see you again.

Unassumption wrote:@Mamont. I got job interviews for Boots (a pharmacy and hair care sales person) and Greggs (a bakers) this week too. Not sure what to do :S The stuff i applied to 4 weeks ago is all saying "yes" now!

Great! Glad to see you on your way up. :D
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 am

Good to see you too, Mamont, How's the brewery going?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:58 am

Not bad, thanks. Hella work though. There's a significant rise in consumption compared to last year. So much that even our CEO forked out money and hired two more workers. Not only that, but since there's so much work to do, we couldn't keep the brewery clean, so he got two guys to clean it up.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 am

Mamont wrote:Not bad, thanks. Hella work though. There's a significant rise in consumption compared to last year. So much that even our CEO forked out money and hired two more workers. Not only that, but since there's so much work to do, we couldn't keep the brewery clean, so he got two guys to clean it up.

Wouldn't the work load be less of that since you have more workers?

I had an internship at a food manufacturing plant (gets smelly and your hands go orange from cutting 200 carrots a day) and we have people set for different compartments of the factory, e.g. X set of people are in charge of packaging and Y people are for XYZ roles. gave that job up after a few. it turns me into an involuntary anorexic (food just looks disgusting)
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello, Mamont~

Wow, what's up? Meh, computer mostly. Music. Same old, same old.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 am

Went to graduation yesterday. They filmed it so it will probably be on youtube somewhere soon.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, I guess I'm all packed and ready for the trip to Ukraine.
We've booked a hotel in Budapest, Hungary, for tomorrow. Guys have never been there, and I would like to see it again, so we'll stay there the first night, then we're off to Ukraine.
I've read that tourists have to take extra precautions if traveling there. I hope everything turns out okay, especially with their customs.
The festival starts on friday, and we are playing saturday with Shining, 1349 and Immortal. I guess those names don't mean anything to you, but they mean a lot to us (big black metal names).
I'll be back on sunday or monday.
Take care and wish us luck!
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am

I ate a jallapeno and mfy moyth is on so much fire i cannot spell or think.
Valentine Lovecraft

Postby Valentine Lovecraft » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:06 pm

ive been sitting in my house being bored and going mouldy since the end of term.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Still here, waiting for tomorrow to come today.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Just think, the future becomes the past in an instant. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:51 am

And tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I should probably get some sleep. Medium-large day ahead of me. Gotta clean out the Bug, get a new battery in it, and drop it off at the upholsterer's. Finally gonna get my headliner and door panels fixed!

Return to “Hot Topics”