What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Some Anchovies wrote:I'm stressed. Too f*cking stressed. I need to talk to someone, and I did. Didn't help much. Called a counselor. Not much help.

I need a break. :cry:

Oooh I'm sorry!!!! It must be difficult, guy!!
I'm also someone very stressed for anything.
I hope you're gonna feel better!!
But... is there any problem? =/

What's up: Same thing since the last Thursday:
I woke up at 7am, very very tired and cursing this school day...
Well, so I arrived in front of my school, and... blockage! I came back at home and finished my morning in my bed... with my cat.
I slept... until midday. xD

About my night, I made a weird dream...
I was walking with my mother and my brothers at night, near a beach... and I guess we were going at home.
And... a woman appeared... I had a bad feeling about her... I remember she had short red hair, glasses, she was rather.... tall and plump (fat, or maybe muscular?), and suddenly she started to assault my mum...
I was hesitating... Should I help her... or was it too dangerous, and would she manage to beat the other one?

I didn't spend the time to meditate... I was already jumping in the fight... I jumped.... 2meters (?), I clung to her shoulders and I started to hit her face... a lot... then her jaw...
She bled very much and I continued...
She fell down and I couldn't stop punching and shooting her...
When I finally stopped, she was dead. I was reassured because she'd never did back that.

I woke up... and I was very terrorified... What was the f*ck? It was so bloody... and I killed someone!

The worst is that this isn't the first time I dreamt about that... I've also dreamt that some months ago...
But I think I know why...
It isn't because I'm someone violent... No, I'm someone very quiet and compassionate who has never hit anybody (or maybe, but not as much)...
It's just a personnal thing that I can't change right now... :santa:

Well, I am really lost... I don't know how I'm gonna do, but lots of high school are organizing a their own blockage in France... On top of that, we're on strike. :roll:

However... The best thing is that I haven't seen my Maths teacher for already 1week, and it makes me happy. :mrgreen:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Went to Universal Studios Tour for Halloween Horror Nights 2010 :tweek:

It was fun! So many monsters running around with chain saws :o

So many mazes (inside of buildings) with monsters jumping out at you :tweek:

Threads (like sewing thread but heavier) hanging down in the dark; felt like you were walking into spider webs :tweek:

Dummies sitting on chairs with missing limbs; but they weren't dummies. There were people inside the dummies costumes, who when you thought it was safe and that it was just a dummy, the people inside the dummy jumped out at you :tweek:

Walking around in an area of artificial fog; you couldn't see a thing. Then a monster jumped out at you and then disappeared into the fog :tweek:

The tram tour at night; we had to wear 3-D glasses, and all kinds of things jumped out at us with daggers, swords, axes, and chain saws. Those chain saws were LOUD :tweek:

1,000s and 1,000s of guests were there. It started at 7:00 pm and ended at 2:00 am. We got there at 6:00 pm, had dinner, and stayed well past 2:00 am.

It was a blast 8)

btw, I'm talking about Sunday; so I couldn't see nall's post of this Wednesday's episode. I will read the pre-air thread and look at the clip later today.

But for now, thinking about Sunday: :tweek:
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Went to Universal Studios Tour for Halloween Horror Nights 2010 :tweek:

It was fun! So many monsters running around with chain saws :o

So many mazes (inside of buildings) with monsters jumping out at you :tweek:

Threads (like sewing thread but heavier) hanging down in the dark; felt like you were walking into spider webs :tweek:

Dummies sitting on chairs with missing limbs; but they weren't dummies. There were people inside the dummies costumes, who when you thought it was safe and that it was just a dummy, the people inside the dummy jumped out at you :tweek:

Walking around in an area of artificial fog; you couldn't see a thing. Then a monster jumped out at you and then disappeared into the fog :tweek:

The tram tour at night; we had to wear 3-d glasses, and all kinds of things jumped out at us with daggers, swords, axes, and chain saws. Those chain saws were LOUD :tweek:

1,000s and 1,000s of guests were there. It started at 7:00 pm and ended at 2:00 am. We got there at 6:00 pm, had dinner, and stayed well past 2:00 am.

It was a blast 8)

btw, I'm talking about Sunday; so I couldn't see nall's post of this Wednesday's episode. I will read the pre-air thread and look at the clip later today.

But for now, thinking about Sunday: :tweek:

Wow! :o
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 am

I want it to be November [i]so[i] bad. I have so many cool things happening in November.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 am

lol. like what? :o

you ever gonna come see me? :wink:
I'm ready for ya Wii...come and See Mickey! :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

What's up: I slept at 3am or more until 8am.... I wasn't tired, but quite stressed and excited.

Today my mother wanted me to tidy my bedroom... which I did for 3hours. (And I have not finished yet!)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 am

I'm watching Gen's Guiltless Gourmet on Ion Life.

Deep Thought: how do you "veganize" powdered sugar?
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 am

what's up?

Winter Storm Watch!!! up to 12-15 Inches of Snowfall for those in elevations 8000 feet and higher!! YES!!!
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 am

Uh, I am. Obviously. How else would I be able to type this?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

What's up: I went to a shop... there were in front South Park comics: I was really surprised! :mrgreen:

Also, I'm doing a bet: putting a picture... "Ho Yay" on msn.... (imagine when people will have the idea to say: "Hello!"... :roll: Surpriiise!! :mrgreen: )
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm

working on my Stan hoarding fic, that's what's up 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 pm

What's up: Nothing really new!!

I'm just getting bored.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

The impending doom of high winds Monday Night and Tuesday. It's the calm before the storm.

Lake Michigan is under a STORM WATCH while a HIGH WIND WARNING will likely be issued for all of Wisconsin later on Monday

Talking about gusts as high as 55-60mph or 88-96kmh
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow, in 2008 we got a terrible storm where I live...
150km/h...

The next day in morning (it wasn't completely finished), I went out to see the damages in the street...
There were broken trees and roofs... Trees blocked some roads.

I went to the beach... (it was very very windy), I went on the cliff... The waves were enormous!! around 15m... and they hit the cliff powerfully (they almost anchored me... the cliff was very high too...)

The wind pushed me, and it was difficult to walk...
Some drops of seewater slapped my face (it wasn't painless) but I found that so exciting.

The most awesome was the foam of the sea...
It flew like clouds... there was foam on the roads (hey!! And yet, we were in a big height! The roads were in the height of the cliff... So you imagine how the clouds of foam flew)

It was really cool, and I'll never forget it.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Samathou wrote:Wow, in 2008 we got a terrible storm where I live...
150km/h...

The next day in morning (it wasn't completely finished), I went out to see the damages in the street...
There were broken trees and roofs... Trees blocked some roads.

I went to the beach... (it was very very windy), I went on the cliff... The waves were enormous!! around 15m... and they hit the cliff powerfully (they almost anchored me... the cliff was very high too...)

The wind pushed me, and it was difficult to walk...
Some drops of seewater slapped my face (it wasn't painless) but I found that so exciting.

The most awesome was the foam of the sea...
It flew like clouds... there was foam on the roads (hey!! And yet, we were in a big height! The roads were in the height of the cliff... So you imagine how the clouds of foam flew)

It was really cool, and I'll never forget it.

We have those storms almost every day in summer. It's not that exciting. Just really irritating.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Hot Topics”