What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

agent-FSS

Re: What's up?

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Big-Will wrote:Now, if you're using a wireless ball mouse, nothing has really changed except the wire from mouse to computer, and yeah, you'll have to clean it out as before. Get an optical mouse. :P
There is wireless ball mice?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:57 pm

BRMBug wrote: I've had similar issues with HP mice, even when the surface and lens were fine. dunno why they do that, but they sometimes do. Logitech is my go-to brand for input devices.
I'm trust , А4-TECH, mouse this company worked at me for 7 years, then I gave it to friend and it still continues work :) .
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:Feed it some cheese?
Thanks for the tip cap'n! I fed it... not cheese, but batteries. And it worked.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:33 am

agent-FSS wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Now, if you're using a wireless ball mouse, nothing has really changed except the wire from mouse to computer, and yeah, you'll have to clean it out as before. Get an optical mouse. :P
There is wireless ball mice?
As far as I know, just the trackball type.

...omg you guys... i'm so seriously...
TOO MUCH FOOOOOD!!!
"Breakfast" (which was around 2pm) was chicken fried steak & eggs, hashbrowns, and french toast from IHOP. Dinner was about an hour and a half ago, and it was Creole porkchops with 2 scoops of mashed red potatoes, a serving of green beans, a wedge of garlic toast, and half a serving of bread pudding. The two meals were broken up by an hour and a half walk around the duck ponds down at Rochelle Park, but still. :stanpuke:
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:18 pm

Mamont wrote:
That's the reason I don't like wireless mice, according to law of meanness batteries usually run down at the critical moment.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:21 pm

BRMBug wrote:...omg you guys... i'm so seriously...
TOO MUCH FOOOOOD!!!
"Breakfast" (which was around 2pm) was chicken fried steak & eggs, hashbrowns, and french toast from IHOP. Dinner was about an hour and a half ago, and it was Creole porkchops with 2 scoops of mashed red potatoes, a serving of green beans, a wedge of garlic toast, and half a serving of bread pudding. The two meals were broken up by an hour and a half walk around the duck ponds down at Rochelle Park, but still. :stanpuke:
Yeah, with food need to be careful. As said by one of old doctor:
always need get up from the table a little hungry, and such
problems will never occur.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:51 am

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day, everyone!

Absolutely no traffic on the freeway this morning 8)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:00 am

agent-FSS wrote:
Mamont wrote:
That's the reason I don't like wireless mice, according to law of meanness batteries usually run down at the critical moment.
I find that easier to deal with than cords that get either too long or too short. And I like that both my keyboard and mouse are cordless. :) My mouse goes through batteries faster than my keyboard, of course.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 am

I can't wait for inductive charging mice to become more mainstream thing. Then you only have to worry about returning it to the mouse pad every once in a while.

Ooh, I went to Hypnotic Donuts today. They've been advertising on The Ticket for weeks, and I finally caved and went there. Check that menu... I had the Maribeth chicken biscuit, an Espress Yo Self doughnut and a coffee. Man, that was good.
Last edited by BRMBug on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Big-Will wrote:I find that easier to deal with than cords that get either too long or too short. And I like that both my keyboard and mouse are cordless. :) My mouse goes through batteries faster than my keyboard, of course.
Yes, I agree that wireless mouse is more convenient. But they are too many times failed me.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:10 pm

BRMBug wrote:I can't wait for inductive charging mice to become more mainstream thing. Then you only have to worry about returning it to the mouse pad every once in a while.
I would have bought inductive mouse if they went on sale.
BRMBug wrote:Ooh, I went to Hypnotic Donuts today. They've been advertising on The Ticket for weeks, and I finally caved and went there. Check that menu... I had the Maribeth chicken biscuit, an Espress Yo Self doughnut and a coffee. Man, that was good.
Apparently you had a great time there. :)
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:18 pm

BRMBug wrote:I can't wait for inductive charging mice to become more mainstream thing. Then you only have to worry about returning it to the mouse pad every once in a while.

Ooh, I went to Hypnotic Donuts today. They've been advertising on The Ticket for weeks, and I finally caved and went there. Check that menu... I had the Maribeth chicken biscuit, an Espress Yo Self doughnut and a coffee. Man, that was good.
I suddenly wish I lived in the Dallas area now. :(
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:46 am

Nothing much, I've had a few hours of homework this weekend but have spent most of the time playing Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. Tournaments opened up this weekend and so I have been competing against people for tickets and booster packs. I have won like 40 booster packs and was able to trade them for Holo rare versions of cards I already have. I can't wait for the Super Bowl and will be hoping that the Patriots win. Brady needs four Super Bowl wins. I hope he gets five. That would make him a legend.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:10 am

GeminiShamrock wrote: I suddenly wish I lived in the Dallas area now. :(
...ROAD TRIP!!! :lol:
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:14 pm

BRMBug wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote: I suddenly wish I lived in the Dallas area now. :(
...ROAD TRIP!!! :lol:
Maybe during the summer. :D
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Return to “Hot Topics”