What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: What's up?

Postby JamesPup » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 am

I’m glad you are okay Mamont as I did think of if you were in Paris when the terror attack happened. Sorry you broke your tooth. Was it trying to open a bottle of beer with your teeth? I almost did that once and so stopped. That must really suck not having all of your teeth. I have had cavities before and have one now. I need to have my last molar on the bottom left removed as it has a cavity and my mouth is too small or something to work on the tooth to get rid of the cavity.

I would get those teeth fixed and screwed in there as I would hate it not having my teeth. Maybe your family will help you out with the money? Getting my tooth removed will cost like $1,000. I’ve kept a cavity for like ten years and it didn’t spread but I did take risks. I always brush my teeth these days but as a kid I never did. Be careful with a loan as you need to make sure you can pay it off or your credit will be ruined and you could end up in prison.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:00 am

Yeaaahhhhhhhhhh.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:14 am

That looks real cool BRMBUG, I never saw South Park Bigger, Longer, and Uncut in theaters. I am jealous rate now.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:56 pm

JamesPup wrote:I’m glad you are okay Mamont as I did think of if you were in Paris when the terror attack happened.
I was a thousand kilometers away when the attack happened. Literally. Distance from Zagreb to Paris is around 1000 km (600 miles).
JamesPup wrote:Sorry you broke your tooth. Was it trying to open a bottle of beer with your teeth?
Ahh! Just thinking about it makes me cringe. No. It was on a cherry pit... that was in a cake. :/
JamesPup wrote:That must really suck not having all of your teeth.
It does. Well, at least I never had any trouble with my front teeth.
JamesPup wrote:Be careful with a loan as you need to make sure you can pay it off or your credit will be ruined and you could end up in prison.
Don't worry, it's a small loan. I should have to trouble paying it off.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:18 am

Been meaning to do this for days...
Seeing BLU in a theater was pretty cool. The segments in Hell were much better on the big screen. It was just me and about 8 other people in a lounge-style theater. The only thing that brought the evening down was the very-very-very large, very loud, very odoriferous guy who sat 2 rows behind me. Which initially wasn't too bad, because I couldn't hear him huffing & puffing as much, but I was downwind of him at this point. :stanpuke: Then just before the movie started, he moved around to the sofa next to me. :shock: He was upwind of me now, but I could hear his very loud breathing then, and he had an equally loud comment on everything. At least he was less vocal as the movie went on, but... damn, man.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Goddammit! I dropped my phone in water. At first everything worked normally, except it wouldn't turn off. Now it died. :/ I'll take it to a friend to take look at it on Saturday.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:16 am

Mamont wrote:Goddammit! I dropped my phone in water. At first everything worked normally, except it wouldn't turn off. Now it died. :/ I'll take it to a friend to take look at it on Saturday.
I cracked my iPhone 6S but Apple repaired it for free. Thanks Apple!

How's everybody's Thanksgiving? Any aliens?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:11 am

Thanksgiving: Dinner with my younger sister, her boyfriend and my mother. Very rainy outside. Then it was off to visit my older sister for awhile. Listening to a lot of music, some Sandpipers, Monkeys, Kingston Trio, Weezer, Peter Gabriel, Del Shannon, Four Seasons, Arctic Monkeys in the mix.

SP returns next week for the first of the final 2 of the year. Anxious about that.

One thing I'm not doing is shopping.
Stan and Kyle :)
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:58 pm

nall wrote:
Mamont wrote:Goddammit! I dropped my phone in water. At first everything worked normally, except it wouldn't turn off. Now it died. :/ I'll take it to a friend to take look at it on Saturday.
I cracked my iPhone 6S but Apple repaired it for free. Thanks Apple!

How's everybody's Thanksgiving? Any aliens?
My Thanksgiving went fine. I ate lots of food and drank 4 beers and had some wine. The turkey and stuffing was delicious and there was like 5 other side dishes to try. I finished it off with some Maria Calendar pie, it was the Oreo one. Also it was real nice to get to see my family again. I have a new cousin who was born this year and she is so cute. Her name is Lana. Anyways there were no aliens but lots of family fun.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:32 am

Can't believe I'm posting in this thread again. I used to frequent it.

It's 4:30AM on November 28th. Had some nightmares (I am really bad at sleep, when I do sleep it usually sucks and I usually have lame dreams) this time it had to do with a computer getting screwed up and me trying to fix it. Wake up feeling like crap.

So since about 1AM or something I've been listening to music. Streaming. Along with some radio, FM, some AM.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:29 am

It's alive! :D My phone is okay. There seems to be no damage at all.

I can't sleep. It's 5 am, and I've been awake since 3. Soon I'll have to get up.

My tooth hurts. My dentist put some medicine in it that made my whole jaw hurt incredibly. It's better now than it was, but I can feel it non stop.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:08 am

Mamont wrote:It's alive! :D My phone is okay. There seems to be no damage at all.

I can't sleep. It's 5 am, and I've been awake since 3. Soon I'll have to get up.

My tooth hurts. My dentist put some medicine in it that made my whole jaw hurt incredibly. It's better now than it was, but I can feel it non stop.
Sorry your tooth is hurting. So did you have dental surgery yet?

Damn the Patriots lost their first game. It was close but I think the Patriots just had a bad game and they lost some good players this game and in the last few.

Also I thought I got like a C on my midterm but I got an A. So looks like I'll have all A's this semester.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:55 am

I find myself in Utah between now and Christmas.
Yessir, the Mormon homeland.

It's actually my third trip to Sal Tlay Ka Siti. First time in the winter. Nothing like a vista of snow-capped mountains everywhere you look.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:09 am

I just learned about a new female Marvel character and her name is Gwenpool. She is a Deadpool Gwen Stacy and she is the best. I just bought her only two appearances in the new Howard the Duck series and this Wednesday she is in her own Christmas special about her party crashing She Hulk's Christmas party. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 am

Just trying to deal with what life throws at me in the simplest way I know possible. That's as follows:

A radio
A Diet Pepsi
A snack (or a small meal)
An internet connection.

Return to “Hot Topics”