What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: What's up?

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 pm

What's Up: I woke up for no reason :? I have to wake up in a few hours, but I woke up now. I will check the CHAT and then go back to sleep,

Have a great day, everyone :D
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh wow, it happens...
:lol:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 am

So I get this email back from a software company called: Parallels. Parallels is a third-party Mac program that allows you to run virtual machines on your Mac containing other operating systems, such as Windows.

I was having so many problems with their latest update to Paralles 6.0 that they refunded my money. Then they sent a generic survey to me asking how my problem was handled. Rather than answer the survey, I again told them my problem was with the software upgrade, and the survey doesn't apply to me.

In response to my email back to Parallels, I got this email today from none other than our own South Park's Timmay :lol:

email zzyzx 1 received from Timmay wrote:Hello *******,

Thank you for the response.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the delay in response.

With regard to your questions, we may not be able to give you an update until the Lion version is released .

You may visit our official website http://www.parallels.com for the most recent updates.

Please let us know if you have any other questions for us.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks
--
Thimmaiah
Technical Support Engineer
Parallels

Timmay!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:30 pm

What's up: Today I started back school.
I did 3h30 of sport and well... this day was ok.

What could I add... ah well, I just learnt that tomorrow I start school at 10am (which makes me sooooo happy), and that the next week... no school on Thurday. Yay! :mrgreen:
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm

What's up: I just got home from school! :lol:

I'm in the Marching Band (>band nerd<). And we just listened to our competition tapes cause it was raining...

And my English teacher is evil making us read Romeo and Juliet. Which I actually love, but she expects too much from us...
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:38 pm

What's up: I started back school... And I only made craps right now...
Also, I just learnt that my future dog just was born... on October 27th. And we'll take him for New Year.

I also watched the last ep of SP...
And also, today, waking up at 7:30am... I felt sick... I wanted to vomit, I had both a stomachache and a headache.
My brother vomited, but I didn't seen I toke a doliprane.
Now, they're sleeping... They must be tired...
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:05 am

I can't think of a plot for my next fanfiction idea! Damn!

That is what's up.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 am

What's Up? I am :P I should be sleeping. Again I woke up for no reason. At least Standard Time has begun in the US, so even though the clock reads: 4:26 am right now, it is really 3:26 in our new time zone of pacific standard time, a/k/a -8.00 GMT or -8.00 UTC :mrgreen:
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 pm

what's up?

I woke up thinking it was 8, then my computer said 7. So I'm happy now :mrgreen:

I've also been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for PC, and have realized that NO ONE plays as a team on that game. Hopefully, I'll get a good squad one of these days.
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 am

just came back from sister's boyfriend's house. His cats kick up allergies! Nose red and runny and I'm wheezing... I know I have slight asthma. :roll:

Ah well, it won't make me stop loving kitties! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 am

What's Up? : Strange weather here. Cold, rain, then record heat, then strong winds, then fires spread by the winds, then more heat, then rain, and cold temps with rain - all within two weeks :o

And now it is cold with an icy wind blowing. And our central furnace just stopped working :(

That's what's up.

Updates later! Have a great day, everyone :)
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:What's Up? : Strange weather here. Cold, rain, then record heat, then strong winds, then fires spread by the winds, then more heat, then rain, and cold temps with rain - all within two weeks :o

And now it is cold with an icy wind blowing. And our central furnace just stopped working :(

That's what's up.

Updates later! Have a great day, everyone :)

Well, you live in southern California, so your cold and my cold are probably way different.

Then again, I'm just insane. I don't think it's cold until it's below 30F degrees, and anything above 53F is warm. Anything above 75F is hot.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi, checking out this new randome thread. Thank you zzyzx 1 for telling us about it. :)

I can see that it's only a baby.

Now on to answering the question on "What's up?". I just had a salad for lunch today. Updated my resume. I might goto this Discover Card job fair later this evening .

I'm thinking about going to the Philadelphia Zoo. Maybe either tomorrow or Thursday. Or even sometime this month too. I have been loving to play with my new digital camera. I have been like Randy with it. I have been loving to take pictures of places that I go and then make a trip report about them at my other Forum Chat. I just recently did one for Main Street Newark, DE and Oktoberfest at Delaware Saengerbund.

Also speaking of Delaware Saengerbund. They are going to have a German Christmas Festival this Saturday. I'm looking forward into attending. :)

That's pretty much, what is up with me. :D

-Hayley B.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
WhitneyAppleton

Postby WhitneyAppleton » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Hmm what's up?~

Hmm, let's see...

I just skipped a class in college, and I'm regreting it~
I feel like an irresponsible bitch.

Should I drown myself in the toilet? :-|

I don't deserve to watch Coon vs Coon and friends tomorrow~ *runs around the room crying*

:cartmansmile:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 pm

:/ meh, I've slept through a class or two. I used to nap in the car between classes, and sometimes my watch wouldn't wake me up. I managed to make it up though.

I decided to walk down to Corner Bakery and get me a Chocolate Baby Bundt Cake. As I was finishing my next to last bite, I remembered that I had fudge at home. :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”