What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jamespuppolo

Re: What's up?

Postby jamespuppolo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:51 am

mario88 you were right I never got the phone, it was a scam.

Milo at least you have an ex. Just find a new girl, there is a lot of them.

So I just had to pop this terrible, I guess, blood blister right around my anus. Man that thing has been a bit of a bother the last two days when it appeared but after I took a sh*t it was hurting like I had a hemorrhoid. I couldn't come around to it before but it hurt too much at the time. I always pop any zit or thing like that I get but this time it was tender and felt weird from where it was and I can't see it. I tried to see the f*cker but I am too blind. I felt like a preteen girl bending over for a peek but it was all no success to see it. Man did this thing spit out a lot of blood and puss onto my hand. Now it is like twice as small as it was all filling with blood and puss before the pop. I was like a almond M&M but is like a skittle now. It feels so much better now. I get one of these like once a year, ouch right! They always heal like rate away with no more pain after I pop them. Oh well, just had to tell everyone about my assh*le.
Say's The Naked Knight From "Ghosts 'n Goblins"
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:11 am

That was, in fact, a hemorrhoid. Most are internal, some are external.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 am

I just replayed South Park for the N64 while back ago. Actually, I played it on my PC, as I do not have access to thathe console. So I played it on an emulator... wow. Uh it was so bad that after a couple of stages, I turn it off.

On the positive side, the SP for the 64 did remind me of Silent Hill... sorta. Barren landscape, no life anywhere, enemies coming from alleys, tunnels, the mist. (Although Silent Hill had more personallity than SP for the N64).

South Park (N64)

Silent Hill (Ps)
mario88

Postby mario88 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:53 pm

the mist was nothing but a very common trick in that era of videogames: the consoles weren't powerful enough to draw anew all the background as the player moved, so they just hid most of it with mist. :mrgreen:
He is the record!
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:35 pm

You guys! Bruce Dickinson visited our brewery. Yes, the Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden. He's attending a business conference in Zagreb and since he's a brewer himself our brewery organised a lunch and a tour of the brewery...
And I had no idea he was going to be there, no one told me, I didn't even know he was in town. I stood literally by his side, less than a meter from him and didn't recognise him. he was with my boss and few other people from our brewery and I thought he was just some random brewer and didn't pay much attention.
If I knew I would have at least taken a picture. Well, okay, I'm not that big of a fan, and at least I've got a neat story to tell.
jamespuppolo

Postby jamespuppolo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:54 am

Mamont wrote:You guys! Bruce Dickinson visited our brewery. Yes, the Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden. He's attending a business conference in Zagreb and since he's a brewer himself our brewery organised a lunch and a tour of the brewery...
And I had no idea he was going to be there, no one told me, I didn't even know he was in town. I stood literally by his side, less than a meter from him and didn't recognise him. he was with my boss and few other people from our brewery and I thought he was just some random brewer and didn't pay much attention.
If I knew I would have at least taken a picture. Well, okay, I'm not that big of a fan, and at least I've got a neat story to tell.
I tried to read up on Bruce Dickinson but got lost in I don't give a sh*t, pardon my f*ck You! I'm kidding and so good job Mamont in doing nothing and running into a celebrity that no one knows! It is like you are Scooby Doo or something but f*ck, all of those characters are gay, so I guess for you, it is a win win with all that. I met that "Home Improvement" Al one time at an airport in CA or some sh*t in the 90's when he was cool and I was on MTV once and met a host that was hot to girls but was a short f*ck to me and I don't remember his name and I guess other sh*t. I swear I met that Gene Wilder in West Hartford Center of CT with an old crazy friend Neal one day at a fur shop that got fined for selling illegal furs later. I met an Olympian that won something I think that attended my high school Conard of West Harford but he got in trouble for promoting marijuana that day in 2002. There was this like Irish Jewish or Jew loving homosexual Psych teacher and I swear I hope he has cancer as I write this as he pissed me off pretty bad for being so lax and pedo like. I can't give it to him but I would think he has earned some sh*t, am I right?

Anyways I want to put forth a fun thought. I want to see if I can get it right that the Irish of Ireland will have a horrible event or not. I just had to deal with an assh*le that seemed like a small one that is unable to do sh*t yet he seemed Irish and so this. I think after having to have his sh*t that I am owed some sort of death of Irish for dealing with his sh*t. So is it wrong to want an Irish or UK plane to crash? I really just want to see if Ireland as some sort of big death event like 100 dead. Its just that people don't strike me so weird like that guy did he was so poor and a loser and to hear him being so boisterous makes it right for all of us I guess.
jamespuppolo

Postby jamespuppolo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:46 pm

I'm sorry Mamont and everyone else. I've just been acting out lately as I am depressed and sad. I just feel like saying crazy things that hurt people.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 am

sh*t, I have court today.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 am

The Oroville Dam is not doing so good and evacuations are happening. There could be thousands killed and a trillion dollars of damage dealt I think. This is bad news for Trump. I think I heard that CA didn't repair the dams as much as they should have because there was no water in them. This may go down as one of the biggest dam blunders in history.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 am

While WWIII may be brewing, I will be on vacation for the next four days in Carmel, California. I will be driving Monday 4/10 and stay to Thursday 4/13 when I leave and drive home. There are some nice beaches and plenty on great places to eat and drink at all day. I heard Clint Eastwood owns a place there too and so I will have to check it out.

Yeah, I have Spring Break rate now and so I think I'll just be chilling. I have had Friday 4/7 to Sunday 4/17 off. I have like no homework as I did a lot last week. I'll spend the last three days studying though but I have seven days of nothing to do.

I'm going to have some eggs runny and hash at a dinner called Perko's and then drive 3 hours to Carmel tomorrow morning. Lets hope there is no fighting while I'm at my "Mar-a-Lago" :lol: I'd hate to order a strike while relaxing :wink:
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 am

Twitter is starting to blow up of with a big Buckingham Palace secret meeting. A Royal of the British family member may have just died or the Queen may be stepping down!

Here is a daily Mail article about it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eting.html
mario88

Postby mario88 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:57 pm

I think it was about the Duke of Edinburgh (the husband of the Queen) retiring to private life. it's about time, the lad is 96 lol
He is the record!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed May 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Nathan's revenge on the Tardicaca Lake Shark

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... shark.html
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 am

I just finished another semester of college. I got all A's again. My mom came to visit me from Connecticut as I had a college graduation on the 17th of May. It was cool but my legs hurt from standing for like two hours in line and then from like 2 hours from sitting in a metal chair. I will be spending this summer taking a class and then this fall I will be taking 4 classes. I am taking an art class and a creative writing class. I think my writing will improve a lot from this class but I will still be lazy to do spelling and grammar all the time. So I have like 15 days of nothingness rate now.

The bad news is some idiot was driving a truck and a piece of debris fell out that was part of a black recliner. It was nighttime and I hit it. The driver came back and so now I am waiting to see if I owe any money for this. I didn't see the debris until it was too late as an excuse and it was night and the debris was black. My insurance company has marked it as non-responsible so far. Tomorrow I have to bring my car to a repair shop. I may only owe $500 from this but I really don't want to pay anything. I know that it is my responsibility to avoid debris in the road but there should be contributory negligence at the least I think from the other driver. I can see this taking like 2 months to be sorted out.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:26 am

There is some excitement where I live. On Watt Ave. near the IRS building, a shooting happened where a sheriffs deputy was shot. I shooter is holed up in the Red Roof Inn in the area. Like over 100 officers have responded. I guess the Swat team will show up and kill the son of a bitch at some point. If you shoot a cop they always make sure to kill you. I don't know but this could last until the next morning. Luckily I live like 10 minutes from this location so I'm out of its way but the route is on my way to college, if I want to take the long route. I don't know what caused it or what the race is of the shooter but it will be interesting to find out.

Return to “Hot Topics”