What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Hayley B

Re: What's up?

Postby Hayley B » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Thank you IKyman and Samathou. I'm happy that you two liked them. :)

I already made my Philadelphia Zoo trip report, if you would like to check them all out.

http://micechat.com/forums/other-theme- ... 1056327695

:oops: I feel horriable linking to my other forum chat. I would do one for South Park Studios too, if I could.

What's up: Right now just chillin from yesterday. I think I might goto my apartment complex's office to tell them I got laid off. I think they need to see some paper of proof that I did. I'll see about doing that either today or tomorrow.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 pm

You're welcome. :mrgreen:

What's up: I spent 2hours revising my lessons... Woaaah.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Niels0827 wrote:Last time it snowed in my city was 1976. Why you'd want snow, I have no idea. It's nice every once in a while on holiday, but it's a pain in the ass to live with. I spent two winters in Illinois. That was bad enough.

But then, the Atacama Desert in South America hasn't received any precipitation, even rain droplets, in over 400 years. It's among the only places on earth where no form of life exists. Top that, dudes.

Why would I want it to snow?

Well, unlike most nature occurrences dealing with weather, Snow actually creates some awesome things to do. What other type of weather allows you to actually build things out of it? Definitely not regular old rain. Also, there's so many activities that are created when it snows. Kids actually can go outside and have stuff to do, and get some excersize. I want it to snow so that I can go sled, skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, snowboarding, snow shoeing, build snow forts and have giant snowball fights. Hooking up sleds to the back of snowmobiles, ATV's and Trucks, and being pulled around is quite fun as well.

Sure, there are negatives to snow, like shoveling or driving, or slipping on ice and snow. But I love the positives too much for the negatives. Plus, I'm not much for humidity or hot weather.
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 pm

What's Up: Planning on cooking some Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight. Not sure what I'll make for the side right now.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 pm

:( :oops: *I'm going to have to kill you Kenny* Miss B loves you and very much hates to do it.

What's up: Thinking about going to see Harry Potter this Friday.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Not much. Hanging out in a Whataburger, digesting breakfast. I need to head home and change so I can get going on prepping the back yard for winter. Edging the patio, mowing the grass (which hasn't been done in months), bringing in delicate plants, etc.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 pm

What's up: Wow, lots of things since I haven't posted here! :mrgreen:

Well, I got my medical results: they're... how say... horrible!
I've 2x the quantity of fructosamine that someone normal should have... Some other results aren't brillant either... My Diabetes is more than unbalanced (however, i got rather good results in my usual blood tests before eating) I've 8.9% whereas the normal is between 6 and 7 more or less... I also got results below the normal... Uh, I can just say my doctor will kill me! :cartmanlaugh:

Apart from that, Friday i worked from 5pm to 1am... It was pretty tiring even if I didn't feel that anymore.
I made lots of calculations...
In my Math homework of course... but also in my Biology one and my Physics one.
I also decrypted a message... which demanded me 2hours...
I answered to some questions in History and French. I also did my Spanish homework...

Ah yeah, and I'll add a detail about my last news.
Well, it's true I come less... Yes, I'm busier, and it's not always easy to write in an iPod. Also, I have nothing to say...so...
I think I'll mosly be more active after Christmas, when I'll get my own computer.

Yet, I still go to the chat at times, and still go to msn and check my PMs, so I keep contactable.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Dang! Have you been eating a lot of stuff with sugar in it?

And you have Spanish Class on top of English Class! That'd be Overkill for me!!!

What's Up? Gonna head down to Colorado tomorrow for Thanksgiving! :mrgreen:
South Park Chat Room
LeJoker

Postby LeJoker » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:49 am

Hayley B wrote:What's Up: Planning on cooking some Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight. Not sure what I'll make for the side right now.

I'm not eating tonight, need to make room for tomorrow's feast!! :lol:
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 am

What's up? I wish I were going to Colorado for Thanksgiving too! And uh... it's my birthday tomorrow. That is what's up :P
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 am

Some Anchovies wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:Last time it snowed in my city was 1976. Why you'd want snow, I have no idea. It's nice every once in a while on holiday, but it's a pain in the ass to live with. I spent two winters in Illinois. That was bad enough.

But then, the Atacama Desert in South America hasn't received any precipitation, even rain droplets, in over 400 years. It's among the only places on earth where no form of life exists. Top that, dudes.

Why would I want it to snow?

Well, unlike most nature occurrences dealing with weather, Snow actually creates some awesome things to do. What other type of weather allows you to actually build things out of it? Definitely not regular old rain. Also, there's so many activities that are created when it snows. Kids actually can go outside and have stuff to do, and get some excersize. I want it to snow so that I can go sled, skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, snowboarding, snow shoeing, build snow forts and have giant snowball fights. Hooking up sleds to the back of snowmobiles, ATV's and Trucks, and being pulled around is quite fun as well.

Sure, there are negatives to snow, like shoveling or driving, or slipping on ice and snow. But I love the positives too much for the negatives. Plus, I'm not much for humidity or hot weather.

Thank you. You just expressed everything I wanted to say much better than I ever could.

I don't see how you could dislike snow- complaining about how it makes driving hard just seems like whining to me. Actually, I hate it when people bitch about snow, because they're trying to ruin something I love. Really. It's just frozen water- why get so annoyed? If you think it makes driving tough, then all you have to do is drive less...sure, getting to work might not be really easy, but a ton of others are happy about it, so why can't people just stand it?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 am

Speaking of snow, hopefully the road to Greeley won't be closed down tomorrow! They've been closing down the roads lately because of snowfall. I'll probably be driving on 287 through Fort Collins, so please please keep the roads open!!!
South Park Chat Room
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:10 am

What's Up?: Um.. Nothing much. It's Thanksgiving break, but I still gotta go to the football game Friday. (Band Nerd)

My sister's playing Final Fantasy XIII, and won't let me watch SP on Netflix on my Wii...

Oh, and I'm trying not to have a spazz because of my Arachnophobia.. that's all...
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm

What's up: Today our main teacher gave us an individual questionnary about our orientation...
Later, they're gonna give us the results of the different areas we'll can take, according to our choices and answers...

Another thing: today I had to do a false testimony...
Indeed, yesterday morning, playing Basketball for 2hours, one of our classmates broke her finger.
Nobody saw the scene.
The teacher decided to take 2 "witnesses" among the players in the team, so I and another one.
I accepted (I found it rather funny) and we had to write a testimony (so I imagined the scene). This fake... I just hope nothing will get serious, and it was for the best anyway...

Apart from that... nothing is really new. It rained again.. It's raining already for 3weeks...
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 pm

What's up....lets see

I've been slowly getting off this medication that has been controling my life for the last 3+ years. It's called lorazepam. I took it for anxiety but like heroin, you become dependant on it and you need more and more in order for it to work. With that, I spent about 2 of those 3 years just taking it in order to avoid having a seizure.

Withdrawl symptoms, most dangerously seizures are over the top.

You have to taper off. I was given 4 a day (I would always take more)

The past 2 weeks or so I have been taking 1, later 1/2. I've been feeling specific over the top symptoms. Obsession. I would wake up feeling strong anxiety, worried about what people would think, worrying about if I pissed someone off, if I was rude, and I would spend hours obsessing over it. I'd feel depressed. Disconnected from my body (lightheaded, blurred vision)

Finally I just stopped. About 4 days ago I just stopped taking it all together.

I've come close to a seizure (If I didn't already have a few mild ones) I went out to get something to eat, almost lost control, almost fell on the floor. I sat in here for awhile, my heart was racing.

Its slowly getting better. I'm still lightheaded, out of it, and I'm still twitching and jerking a little, but everyday it improves slightly
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Hot Topics”