Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm

kfgg wrote:The weather? Freezing. Maybe it will get warmer in January....not

Hey, that's Celsius!
:D

You read it! You can't unread it!
kfgg

Re: What's up?

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Kinda sick. Last night I had the runs. Today I woke up and felt like going back to sleep. Stomach nausea. Sucks.

I'm also worried about multiple things and certain people but I won't go into that because its not anybody's problem but mine.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:45 am

kfgg wrote:Kinda sick. Last night I had the runs. Today I woke up and felt like going back to sleep. Stomach nausea. Sucks.

Don't worry about it. When it runs it's course, you'll feel like a million bucks. I always do.
kfgg wrote:I'm also worried about multiple things and certain people but I won't go into that because its not anybody's problem but mine.

Well, I hope all of that works out too.

What... is... up... Um, I cooked. Pepper crusted Angus hamburger patties with corn and carrots. I did the veggies on the stove instead of the microwave too. They got hotter and stayed warm longer too.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:55 am

kfgg wrote:Kinda sick. Last night I had the runs. Today I woke up and felt like going back to sleep. Stomach nausea. Sucks.

I'm also worried about multiple things and certain people but I won't go into that because its not anybody's problem but mine.

Hope you feel better..I don't know you that well, so I don't know if you are still in school or you are working..If you are working, hope you can take a sick day..Working when you are sick is no fun.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks. Feeling much better today, at least when it comes to the stomach thing.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

What's up: Depuis hier soir j'ai ce mal de gorge... Je suppose que je suis un peu tombée malade... un début de toux aussi est tout à fait notable.

Mais je déprimerais presque à force de ne pas avoir de bonnes nouvelles à me mettre sous la dent.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm

^Take it easy. I had one earlier this week. It's that time of year.

Here's my deal. You know that feeling you get when you didn't sleep? I have that feeling. It makes my urinary tract irritated. My mouth is dry, my kidney is killing me and it burns when I pee.

I've been having issuess with obsessing over the smallest little things. Like my posts here. I worry if I said something or did something that made someone mad or upset. I worry what people think of me. It keeps me awake all night. I have this feeling of dread that goes through my chest. Its not pretty.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Gosh, it sure has been quiet around here the past 12 hours or so.
kfgg wrote:I've been having issuess with obsessing over the smallest little things. Like my posts here. I worry if I said something or did something that made someone mad or upset. I worry what people think of me. It keeps me awake all night. I have this feeling of dread that goes through my chest. Its not pretty.

Dude, you're golden with us. There's really nothing you could say or do around here that would piss us off.
I did have something similar to that happen to me last month. I sent and appreciative package of my peanut butter oatmeal fudge to someone semi-unannounced (not Will, we talked about that a bit first), and I worried myself almost sick over how it would be received. After a couple of days I started feeling better about it though. I haven't really heard back from the person, so I don't know if it was recieved or not. Although, it never came back to me, so I assume that it was.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:03 pm

As a person with OCD, its a serious problem. If I ask my mom if she could do me a favor, I immeidately apologise "Could you possibly pick me something up on the way home? I'm sorry." "Yeah thats fine I'll do that" "I'm sorry" "Sorry for what?"
canswer

Postby canswer » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 am

^ Do you feel as if you don't deserve those things? :(

So...apparently my mother thinks FYI means "f*ck you idiot" :roll:
She complained to me that I always say the f word to her, and I asked her, "When did I ever use the F word towards you?" and she replied with " You said, FYI." "That means, for your information..." & she says, " I'm not stupid. I know that means f*ck you idiot." Unbelievable.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 am

^ Unbelievable is right :o FYI <======= For Your Information, and nothing else.

@Sam: Sam, je suis désolé que je dois utiliser sur l'outil en ligne de nouveau, mais comme vous le savez, je ne sais pas français. : (

Je ne serai pas sur les mesures SPS ou CHAT pendant quelques semaines. Je dois étudier pour mon finale. Je vais vous parler dès que je peux. J'espère que ce programme de travail de traduction est :)

J'espère que tout va bien avec vous, et je vais vous voyez sur l'internet dès que je peux.

Soyez bien!

Vive le Super Best Friends :D

Ultérieure

-ZZ
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm in for a long couple of days ahead of me. First of all I'm going to have to make a major sleep adjustment. Second Monday is going to be freezing. Try -37C (-35F) wind chills. I'm definately staying in.

Right now I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Mostly because I haven't been sleeping very well. Too much on my mind.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:28 pm

ZZ > C'est parti pour une réponse en français! :D
Eh bah écoute, je te souhaite vivement bonne chance pour ton examen, car les études sont très importantes.
J'espère aussi que le mois prochain tu passeras de bonnes vacances en Floride!
C'est dommage que l'on se verra moins, mais c'est déjà mieux que rien. :/

En espérant que le traducteur fera bien son travail...

What's up: I just learnt something today: I'm gonna have my computer, finally. Yeeees!! :D
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

@ZZ Good luck on your finals.

What's up? The following image will explain. Not looking forward to this to say the least.

Yep. It's a full blown blizzard warning. They happen usually once a year or so.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm

kfgg wrote:I've been having issuess with obsessing over the smallest little things. Like my posts here. I worry if I said something or did something that made someone mad or upset. I worry what people think of me. It keeps me awake all night. I have this feeling of dread that goes through my chest. Its not pretty.

Hey, I know how obsessing feels. My latest issue isn't social. Now, it's the fact that I get extremely uncomfortable if I can't chew on my fingers. Now they have big bare patches of skin, and my thumb is starting to bleed.

I also feel like I'm an egoist, and am working as hard as I possibly can to make myself feel like worthless trash. Yeah, it's not pretty. =/
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Hot Topics”