What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 pm

What's up: Oh yes!!! This is my computer which is at home. I do have it!
Less than 11days for unwrapping it!! (does the verb "to unwrap" exist?)

Also, on December 25th, we'll go to take our dog! Our baby dog!
Yeah, we'll get a dog... who'll be named Iwuki. He was born on October 27th.

I hope everything will be alright.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Still don't know what to get Dad for Christmas. I have some little trinkets so far, but... enh.

Yes, yes it does. Also, Cool! What kind of dog is he?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:59 am

I know this sounds plain crazy, but I cannot sleep. At all. Too much on my mind as usual.

But I am laughing my balls off at this one HD-2 station in Chicago. They changed it's format from Hip Hop-Top40 to Hot Adult Contemporary (AKA "Mix") and they left the pitch shift settings from the hip hop format in place.

"Run Around" by Blues Traveler used to be one of my favorite songs back when I was I think about 8. Seriously this pitch shifting has brought new life into it. The station in question is 103.5 WKSC HD-2

Here's a sound clip of how it sounds, directly from the source http://www.mediafire.com/?re51qhh5bbwy0ow
Stan and Kyle :)
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

You're not the only one who has had trouble sleeping lately, kfgg. My circadian rhythm has been thrown off course by my job; we have to be up at 5 AM to get the morning routines done, and I get so paranoid about sleeping through the alarm (and consequently being liable for a med error) that I wind up taking three hours to get to sleep, or not sleeping at all.

The schedule there is so rigid and so much documentation is required that I get paranoid about every single slip-up. I thought I was going to get in huge trouble and my first write-up for a mistake I made in documenting something the other night. Turns out it was a mistake everyone makes, and my supervisor had even done it the night before. No matter, like Kyle always says, I learned something today.

Been up since 2 AM and just got out of a final exam. Can't wait for a free day tomorrow :mrgreen:
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

It's snowing! :D
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Not much. Just putting music into iTunes. I need to go and mail off my Great Aunt Mary's birthday card. She turns 88 tomorrow. I don't think it'll get there in time though. :/
canswer

Postby canswer » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 am

So stoked I have no more school....until February.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 am

okay, everyone keep this under your hats... i'm gay... lol, no. alright, so dad got an ipod a few months back but hasn't touched it. i've been trying to steathily upload his cds to his computer while he's at work, and surprise him with an ipod full of music for christmas but it's taking longer than I thought. most of his cds are in his room, and I can't very well sneak them out and upload them while he's home or when he's sleeping. also, i've been waking up at like 1 or 2pm lately, so i've only got a few hours a day to do this. the bitch is that he's got next week off, so I have to try and get all the discs in his room uploaded tomorrow. *eep* sh*t, I should've gotten started on it like on monday. *oy*
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 am

Lots of trouble sleeping lately. Now I have a bigger problem to add to my list (such is life I guess) When I am about to fall asleep I feel like I'm going to choke or if someone is squeezing my air tube. Most recently last night I ended up falling asleep for maybe an hour. I woke up gasping for air, in a panic, I saw lights flickering in my eyes. Sat up breathing heavily. And returned to normal. Maybe I have sleep apnea or something.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:52 pm

BRMBug wrote:Still don't know what to get Dad for Christmas. I have some little trinkets so far, but... enh.

Yes, yes it does. Also, Cool! What kind of dog is he?

It's gonna be a White Swiss Shepherd. :mrgreen:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:17 pm

The snow got me out of school! :D
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
canswer

Postby canswer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 am

^ Lucky you. I wish we had snow where I live. Then again, I'm out of school so that doesn't really concern me at the moment. :lol:

It is so f*cking frigid right now!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 am

I'll be honest. I ended up sleeping until 7:00PM (or 19:00).
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:12 am

can't type much. Finger broken...tendon break :(

so i'm in a long spint for a while, and won't be on much because of it :cry:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:24 am

mo303564 wrote:can't type much. Finger broken...tendon break :(

so i'm in a long spint for a while, and won't be on much because of it :cry:

That's sounds pretty awful. Take care of yourself, Mikey-Mike. And if I don't see you, Merry Christmas. :santa: :D

Return to “Hot Topics”