What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: What's up?

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:32 am

Unassumption wrote:
. I wonder if I'll have trouble now going through TSA security at airports with the clips inside of me?

after this what you think. I never flown on no plane before, how often you travel?

Yeah, that TSA is out of control! A 95 year old woman in a wheel chair in a dirty diaper had to remove it so the woman could be inspected :roll: Unbelievable.

How often do i travel? About 3 times a year; mostly to visit relatives. But you never travelled before? Flying is so safe. Ever since I saw a physics demonstration in High School I have never been afraid to fly. They took a piece of notebook paper and held it front of their mouth. Then they blew hard over the paper. The paper lifted up in the air! What happened is the blowing of air made less air molecules on the top of the paper, so the air pressure was now lower on the top of the paper. The pressure was greater under the paper, so the air itself pushed the paper up. And that's how planes fly; wings are designed to have air move faster over the top of the wings which does a similar thing to the experiment I just described. The greater air pressure under the wings lifts the plane up. So an airplane really does fly with the air itself holding it up :)

What's Up: I got my stitches out today on my shoulder :D
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm

What's up: I'm happy for ZZ and his shoulder!! This surgery was such a success!! :mrgreen:

I slept at 7am... and maybe between 5am and 6am... (no idea, I was on my iPod and I fell asleep on the chat, I woke up without knowing what happened).
I also changed of avatar. xDD

And in 2days I'll have to say good bye... to go to Portugal. Also, my cousin will come with her boyfriend. :D
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:What's Up: I got my stitches out today on my shoulder :D

I bet you've got an awesome scar for the thread where we were discussing scars now. (can't remember where it was. I went looking for it yesterday, and couldn't find it.)

I'm a sad panda. Schlotzsky's WiFi was down, so I went over to Barnes & Noble and surfed over there for a little while. But being Barnes' there were about a thousand people trying to use the wifi too, so it was slow as balls. I'm at Corner Bakery now. Muuuuch better connection over here. Thing is, ever so often, I have to re-log in with their wifi thing and promise not to look at prons.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

I feel like a junkie. Tapping my foot like a rabbit twitching and sh*t i haven't slept ina long time either or been able to concentrate on much too much noise in this house =/
Sorry to whine to you about my non-problems but as I always say to other emos online, that's what the internet's for ^_^
Last edited by Unassumption on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Could you go to the Library or something? It's generally pretty quiet over there.

Schlotzsky's internets is still down. I'm at Barnes & Noble now. Tried a Cheesecake Factory Key Lime Tart from the sweets cooler... meh. I liked the Strawberry & Cream tart better.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 am

BRMBug wrote:Could you go to the Library or something? It's generally pretty quiet over there.

I'll try! :D

What's up: Today is the last day I stay in France. Tomorrow I go to Portugal for 1week.
Good bye everybody, and I hope you'll enjoy those next days life give you. :mrgreen:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am

I half planned on sleeping in the car and hoping the sun didn't bun me awake, as there are no libraries around for a good hour's walk, but ended up having the 20 minutes I needed of quiet to get sleeping, once i'm gone i'm gone for good.

Today is the last day I stay in France. Tomorrow I go to Portugal for 1week

You coming back...to frannce...right?
If i went on holiday i'd probably spend most of the time online doing what I do now, kinda glad I never been. Don't know much about Portugal hear it used to be a major player back in the day and had something to do with Brazil that's about it.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 pm

trying to figure out on what can i waste my time until school sturtz.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 pm

All I ever seem to do is talk about how my on/off switch is positioned with regards to sleepiness on here =/

I'm way too pleased to have new stationary :I

going to visit some friends who moved to australia a few years back and are in london for a week on thursday, not sure how it'll go since i last saw them when i was ~ 15
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Apparently, I'm a female.

GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:56 pm

PT: What the hell?! :lol:

On topic: I'm a little tired, but oh, well. Also, I'm in the chat so...yeah.

And that, my friends, is what's up.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 am

I kinda wanna botormoat PT's Jewbs.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 am

Samathou wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Could you go to the Library or something? It's generally pretty quiet over there.

I'll try! :D

What's up: Today is the last day I stay in France. Tomorrow I go to Portugal for 1week.
Good bye everybody, and I hope you'll enjoy those next days life give you. :mrgreen:

What's Up: Spoke with Sam as she was leaving on her trip in the SPS Chat 8)

She says it's a 7 hour drive from France (where she is), through Spain, into Portugal. They are going in two cars with other family members who arrived last night at her house.

Have a great trip, Sam :D
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 pm

BRMBug wrote:I kinda wanna botormoat PT's Jewbs.

Fine, but I'm not cleaning off the blood.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Finally back from the Florida trip. It was fun, especially Animal Kingdom and Hollywood studios. But it's nice to be back home, and to be chatting with all you people. :)

PT: Wow...never would've guessed.

ZZ: Congrats on your surgery!!! :mrgreen:
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “Hot Topics”