Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyBDemented
Posts: 3593
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:32 am

Postby KennyBDemented » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:59 pm

Kelly_McCormick wrote:Hmmm... let me see, random fact, ok: My birthday is November the 2nd.


Are you serious? Mine's on November 1st! :shock:
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the THIRD word from each line.
KennyMcCormickxo
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby KennyMcCormickxo » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:35 am

I love love love photography!!!
Randy: Why'd you take his pants off? ...... Sh-sharon, why'd you take his- pants off?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forte-Flakes
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby Forte-Flakes » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:31 am

I got a bruise on my ass.......Oh no....... :gonk:
7H15 15 LI3K T3H B357 S1G 3V4R!!11one!!

Yes, the L337 burns.
TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:17 am

Forte-Flakes wrote:Here's another random fact about me. Please don't tell anybody but I have a vagina. I swear if this gets out, I'll be doomed!


I have one of those too and it's nothing but trouble; it always wants this and that. I try to get my husband to take care of it but he’s always too busy. WTF? :x (I told him if he ever told his friends that he never has time, they’d laugh at him!)
Forte-Flakes
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby Forte-Flakes » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:25 am

TinaSchuh wrote:I have one of those too and it's nothing but trouble; it always wants this and that. I try to get my husband to take care of it but he’s always too busy. WTF? :x (I told him if he ever told his friends that he never has time, they’d laugh at him!)


Maybe you need this.....

http://www.harttoys.com/swwriter.html
7H15 15 LI3K T3H B357 S1G 3V4R!!11one!!

Yes, the L337 burns.
kennyequalsgoodness
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:10 pm

Postby kennyequalsgoodness » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:26 am

I am strangely aroused by that masturbating smiley at the top of the page.
Last edited by kennyequalsgoodness on Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:54 am

Forte-Flakes wrote:
TinaSchuh wrote:I have one of those too and it's nothing but trouble; it always wants this and that. I try to get my husband to take care of it but he’s always too busy. WTF? :x (I told him if he ever told his friends that he never has time, they’d laugh at him!)


Maybe you need this.....

http://www.harttoys.com/swwriter.html


I don’t like hard plastic and I’m allergic to the latex thingy’s so no thanks. Besides that was a pen, :? silly! I'd rather stick with the real thing; I'll just have to take it by force :shock: and hope I don’t get yelled at.
Forte-Flakes
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby Forte-Flakes » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:09 am

TinaSchuh wrote:I don’t like hard plastic and I’m allergic to the latex thingy’s so no thanks. Besides that was a pen, :? silly! I'd rather stick with the real thing; I'll just have to take it by force :shock: and hope I don’t get yelled at.


Oh I knew it was a pen, I was just joking. :lol:

I wish you luck in your conquest. 3 cheers to sex! *Cheers 3 times*
7H15 15 LI3K T3H B357 S1G 3V4R!!11one!!

Yes, the L337 burns.
southparkpike
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:57 am

Postby southparkpike » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:15 am

Forte-Flakes wrote:
TinaSchuh wrote:I don’t like hard plastic and I’m allergic to the latex thingy’s so no thanks. Besides that was a pen, :? silly! I'd rather stick with the real thing; I'll just have to take it by force :shock: and hope I don’t get yelled at.


Oh I knew it was a pen, I was just joking. :lol:

I wish you luck in your conquest. 3 cheers to sex! *Cheers 3 times*


..........here here.............but safe sex...........i don't want to be getting any calls in 9 months...... :roll:
Image
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:48 am

Image
GrimJim
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby GrimJim » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:50 pm

I live in Utah and I eat chicken. Hear me roar.
_________________
_________________
My old account="gothdork7" with the post count of 3234. So, in order to know my REAL post count, add 3234 to the post count at the side of my post.
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
It's cheerleader season, all hunters, load up your guns.
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
Register or I'll be forced to pee in your eyes! I'll pee in your dog's eyes! Biziiiiiiiiiitch!
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Govikz_Never ... eg&CODE=00
KennyMcCormickxo
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby KennyMcCormickxo » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:42 pm

whenever I'm on here, I have my stuffed stan and kenny sitting next to me. 8)
Randy: Why'd you take his pants off? ...... Sh-sharon, why'd you take his- pants off?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GrimJim
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby GrimJim » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:00 pm

I eat nipples. When I'm done I have a milk mustache.
_________________
_________________
My old account="gothdork7" with the post count of 3234. So, in order to know my REAL post count, add 3234 to the post count at the side of my post.
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
It's cheerleader season, all hunters, load up your guns.
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
Register or I'll be forced to pee in your eyes! I'll pee in your dog's eyes! Biziiiiiiiiiitch!
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Govikz_Never ... eg&CODE=00
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:42 pm

Well, milk is good for growing boys :lol:
Image
JNSPdiehard
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:05 pm

Postby JNSPdiehard » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:25 pm

Weird things turn me on.....god damn you puberty! :x
Random Quote of the Week:

This Week: Invader Zim, Ep. #17 Rise of the Zitboy

Zim: WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP!?!?

Gir: I made it myself!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest