Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:30 am

TinaSchuh wrote:
JamezBeer wrote:Other than that, I'm back at college doing a Digital Imaging class and it's been okay so far. :)

What software are you learning?

Photoshop, Flash Freehand (Vector Graphics drawing app)
But I'm learning also about how digitial camera work and things like that. I might be good at some programming, but digitial imaging, I wouldn't know where to start. :)
SugarDaddyStan

Postby SugarDaddyStan » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:33 am

My ringtone for my cell is Hey Jude
SheikYerbouti

Postby SheikYerbouti » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:32 am

Two random facts about myself.

1. I just ate an entire Tombstone pizza. It was pepperoni.
2. The ringtone of my cell is the same ring that Tony Soprano had in season 5, which I took way too long to figure out and program into my phone myself.
3. I'm not a very good counter.
4. But at least I still have my sense of humor.
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:38 am

I have never been more tired in my life. Scuba diving takes it of you!
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
nobody69

Postby nobody69 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:01 am

I'm a night owl and my favorite color is green and my dad is an assh*le. :D
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:07 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:He's 13. I wonder if that really was a pubic hair he saw or if it was just his penis.

Lonely_Joo_1997 wrote:I'm a chick, and I grew pubic hair when I was 8 (I was one of those unfortunate chicks who had to go through puberty early in life :cry: ). This child is 13. He is trying to get attention. I also think that KSWF's assumption was right.

GrimJim wrote:I started puberty when I just turned twelve, with oily armpits and a cracking voice, but my pubes came in a little afterward.
And KSWF you're a Jew who was just attacked by a fifty-year-old gay man from FindGaySingles.com over AIM.

GrimJim wrote:
Lonely_Joo_1997 wrote:I'm a chick, and I grew pubic hair when I was 8 (I was one of those unfortunate chicks who had to go through puberty early in life :cry: ). This child is 13. He is trying to get attention. I also think that KSWF's assumption was right.

You go start your flame wars somewhere else, gnome! :lol: I can post a random fact about myself if I want. This is the thread, aye aye?

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Ooo, a Jew. You want to be considered a troll, don't you? 'Cause all the other trolls can't come up with a better insult than "Jew" either. And I knew that was you IMing me wanting to have gay sex with me. Sorry, but I'm just not like that.

GrimJim wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Ooo, a Jew. You want to be considered a troll, don't you? 'Cause all the other trolls can't come up with a better insult than "Jew" either. And I knew that was you IMing me wanting to have gay sex with me. Sorry, but I'm just not like that.

I am a troll. I'm gonna eat you. (And trolls can't be gay smarty. Only Internet Gnomes can)
You know a lot of users here thought you were a chick at first, and you still act like one. MUSLIM!

Old.Lady.Escobar wrote:f*ck off. Go flame elsewhere. Your comebacks aren't even good.

Lonely_Joo_1997 wrote:All I can say is:
BAN!
When children can't get their way, they act up. That is what we're witnessing at the very moment.

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
GrimJim wrote:

I am a troll. I'm gonna eat you. (And trolls can't be gay smarty. Only Internet Gnomes can)
You know a lot of users here thought you were a chick at first, and you still act like one. MUSLIM!

What, are trolls genderless or something? :roll:
Ooo... he told me that I act like a chick! :shock: The whole "You're a girl!" approach... I haven't had someone insult me so harshly since the fifth grade!

Everyone says it for US! WE're just waiting to hear how he was on the floor, arms and legs flailing, crying and screaming. Because that's what babies do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:56 pm

I get really hyper when I'm tired.

TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:21 pm

JamezBeer wrote:
TinaSchuh wrote:
JamezBeer wrote:Other than that, I'm back at college doing a Digital Imaging class and it's been okay so far. :)

What software are you learning?

Photoshop, Flash Freehand (Vector Graphics drawing app)
But I'm learning also about how digitial camera work and things like that. I might be good at some programming, but digitial imaging, I wouldn't know where to start. :)

Photoshop is fairly fun; however Illustrator is my favorite program. I would like to learn flash but it's not offered here.
southparkpike

Postby southparkpike » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:27 pm

i get to see the village tonite. na-na-na-na-na-na, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
SheikYerbouti

Postby SheikYerbouti » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:33 pm

[quote="southparkpike":86e99]i get to see the village tonite. na-na-na-na-na-na, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha[/quote:86e99]
Nice. You'll have to let us know how bad it sucks.
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:11 pm

I got the day off! Hooray! 8)

JNSPdiehard

Postby JNSPdiehard » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:13 pm

I have 4 swollen misquito bites, 3 on my left arm, 1 on my right leg.....I HATE INSECTS!!!!!
Random Quote of the Week:

This Week: Invader Zim, Ep. #17 Rise of the Zitboy

Zim: WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP!?!?

Gir: I made it myself!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:14 pm

I got the living sh*t bit out of me in Hawaii. I literally have 16 bites on my legs and about 10 on my arms.

JNSPdiehard

Postby JNSPdiehard » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:17 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:I got the living sh*t bit out of me in Hawaii. I literally have 16 bites on my legs and about 10 on my arms.

A least you don't get an alergic reaction which makes them swell to the size a Montanna! & itch like firggin hell! & HURT WHEN YOU TRY TO TOUCH THEM!!!!
Random Quote of the Week:

This Week: Invader Zim, Ep. #17 Rise of the Zitboy

Zim: WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP!?!?

Gir: I made it myself!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:23 pm

Actually, I do have a slight allergic reaction to insect bites, but nothing that bad.

Return to “Hot Topics”