Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:45 pm

yes, it occured to me right about when he started the war on "terrorism" and put pressure on the leaders of europe. Saying sh*t like: "If yuu don't join us yuu are terrorists, and if yuu're terrorists we'll kill yuu!"
Hah! That would be ironic... The US attacking a country that hans't been at war for 200 years, with weapons manufactured by that country! :lol:
Whatever!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:49 pm

I'm gonna get hella busted tomorrow.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:50 pm

JNSPdiehard wrote:Dudes, did it ever occour to ANY OF YOU that Bush is...let's see, how do I say this.....

f*cking STUPID!?!?!?!?[/b]

No sh*t!
But I'd rather have Bush in office who actually knows what's going on in Iraq and who actually means what he says than some old f*ck who looks like a damn mummy who says one thing then truns around and does another.

Kerry is a lying, 2-faced, SOB.
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
I'd be merry, but I'm Hebrew.
On Christmas.
Dude,I know you're feeling jealous right now. But you can't blame me because I've got a sweet ass. I can't help it!
Highwaydog

Postby Highwaydog » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:51 pm

Sweden never had a war in the last 200 years (I think you're talking aobut it)? that's kewl, well... haha, Germany had. :evil:
I thought only the Switzerland weren't involved in wars since about 1815 (I read that), but everyone keeps learning everyday :D
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:51 pm

i am officially skinto , i won too many auctions on ebay today , £35 worth of stuff :shock:

time i went to ebay bay annominous ...
hi my name is missy and im an ebay addict :lol:

:roll:

and me thinks im coming down with a virus , i ve got a sore throat , shivers and a headache :(

oh happy days !
Highwaydog

Postby Highwaydog » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:53 pm

a sore throat? Ooh, I recently had one, too... I hope you may get well soon :wink:
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:57 pm

thanks :wink: that means if you had a sore throat , you gave it to me via the internet :lol:
i hope it doesnt turn in to a weekend in bed , i hate being ill .
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:13 pm

Random Facts:
* I get turned on thinking about me giving women oral sex :oops: No joke :oops:
* My monstrous side is my evil equivalant to my nice and compassionate side.
* I hate the movie 'Grease' with a strong passion :evil:
kyles_jewish_babe

Postby kyles_jewish_babe » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:46 pm

:shock:

Random fact: I'm super bored... As always... Please excuse me while I bang my head agenst my keyboard in desperation! hx dfhghygv..... Owww.... That hurt more then I thought it would... Damn, I am f*cking stupid!!! :oops:
~member of kyles army~
*~i luv kyle... u should too~*
<@: ) clown hat curly hair smiley face!!
'ey! f*ck you buddy!!
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:09 am

Highwaydog wrote:Sweden never had a war in the last 200 years (I think you're talking aobut it)? that's kewl, well... haha, Germany had. :evil:
I thought only the Switzerland weren't involved in wars since about 1815 (I read that), but everyone keeps learning everyday :D

We were also "neutral" under WW2, "neutral"... :roll: The only reason to why Germany didn't attack was because if they did the english would bomb our mines and then Germany wouldn't get any steel from us. Also, there are a lot off crossbreeds between Sweden and Germany. Goerings wife was swedish, the swedish queen (of that time) was german and so forth... And we also sent german troops on our railways to Norway, stabbed our neighbours in the back so to say... We did help Finland fight the russians, but then England said that they would declare war on Finland if they didn't stop distracting their ally. Those russians got pwned enough anyway to realise they couldn't take whole Finland so they just took some a smaller ammount of land somwhere (don't know where)...
Whatever!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:20 pm

i am sooooo feckin bored and i feel like cak

i think im going to moan at the dog about my state of health .
Highwaydog

Postby Highwaydog » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:01 pm

all_good_names_are_taken wrote:
Highwaydog wrote:Sweden never had a war in the last 200 years (I think you're talking aobut it)? that's kewl, well... haha, Germany had. :evil:

We were also "neutral" under WW2, "neutral"... :roll: The only reason to why Germany didn't attack was because if they did the english would bomb our mines and then Germany wouldn't get any steel from us. Also, there are a lot off crossbreeds between Sweden and Germany. Goerings wife was swedish, the swedish queen (of that time) was german and so forth... And we also sent german troops on our railways to Norway, stabbed our neighbours in the back so to say... We did help Finland fight the russians, but then England said that they would declare war on Finland if they didn't stop distracting their ally. Those russians got pwned enough anyway to realise they couldn't take whole Finland so they just took some a smaller ammount of land somwhere (don't know where)...

Dude, where do you get to know those war thingies??
Last year in history, there was exactly one subject where Sweden was involved, it was the 30-years' war, we got to mention Gustav Adolf, but that was all.. :| :(
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:40 pm

I got to sit on a jury yesterday
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
JNSPdiehard

Postby JNSPdiehard » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:43 pm

The way I see it, Bush and Kerry both suck, who ever wins, we're in deep sh*t. I recently saw the music video for Aerials by System Of A Down....it's a little....no scratch that, it's just f*cking wierd....thouigh it makes sense...in a creppy twisted way....no way to describe it, I'll post it later, I'm at a public computer that doesn't have Windows Media Player.
Random Quote of the Week:

This Week: Invader Zim, Ep. #17 Rise of the Zitboy

Zim: WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP!?!?

Gir: I made it myself!
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:47 pm

JNSPdiehard wrote:The way I see it, Bush and Kerry both suck, who ever wins, we're in deep sh*t.

I agree. That's why I'm off to Canada. My dad said that after watching the debates, he changed his mind. He said that he's voting for Nader. :o

Woah, sorry! One of my cats just walked on the keyboard! :mrgreen:

I gave her catnip, then I took it away. She's going wild! She can smell it on my hands, so she's biting my fingers. :lol:
Last edited by Lonely_Joo_1997 on Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hot Topics”