Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:03 pm

Maybe she'll eventually realize how important you really were to her. Girls can take a lot for granted. Maybe after she's had distance from you (maybe years' worth :cry: ) she'll think of you with real affection and appreciation.

I recently passed my 25 HS reunion mark (though there was no actual reunion). I called a lot of old friends, even three old boyfriends--all of whom I ended on a bad note with.

Not only did they not hang up on me, they were thrilled to hear from me, and had often wondered about me over the years, just as I had occasionally wondered about them!

The conversations were just right. Not awkward. I apologized to one, and he said, "Forget it."

"No, really..."

"KATHY! Forget it!"

It was great. Laughing, gossipping about old classmates, filling each other in on what you'd done in life and where you'd gone.

I'm glad you're mad now and not sad. Put her behind you now, then pull her out again in 20 years! You (AND SHE) will see then that it wasn't all in vain. 8)
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:03 pm

I figured we might be friends again in a few years, but for now, I'm just not going to socialize with her. Though when and if she finally gets her novel published, I hope she still gives me credit on the chapters that I wrote for her. Otherwise, I might have to hire Johnny Cochran to sue her. :P

But seriously, I'm sure she'll one day come to her senses. Even if we never speak again for the rest of our lives, I'm fine with that. Someday, I'll meet someone new and I'll wonder why I even made such a big fuss over Mel. I'll also know better than to commit my entire life's work to the principle of us being together forever.

I'd like to thank everyone who's supported me through this tough time. You all rule!

Now, I think I'm going to go watch The Succubus. I haven't seen that episode in a while (I missed it when it aired last night) and it's a great episode with a great lesson! :D
Sad.Panda.007

Postby Sad.Panda.007 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:38 pm

Young people always have a "we'll be together forever" set of mind about their first love. After it's all over, you realize how silly you were for thinking that.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:40 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself, Sad Panda 007. Hell, I came to that realization before our breakup. I knew it wouldn't last much longer. I was just hoping it wouldn't have to end like this. Oh well, at least the hard part's out of the way. Future relationships shouldn't be near as hard on me now.
Sad.Panda.007

Postby Sad.Panda.007 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:44 pm

I had that romantic 'together forever' mindset with my first boyfriend. Now I just take it all in stride. You're young! Live life!! Get drunk and meet a few cuties! I read your Livejournal, and it looks harsh. Get over the girl! :wink:
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:15 pm

I just finished watching The Succubus. The magic of South Park is that it can make any situation seem a lot less harsh just by making it into pure comedy! Now then... I'm going to go get some a sundae at Dairy Queen and forget all about her! :D

Now that she's gone, I can't really remember what I saw in her!
JNSPdiehard

Postby JNSPdiehard » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:56 pm

I'll be coming out to my mom tonight.... (I'm bi for those that don't know...)
Random Quote of the Week:

This Week: Invader Zim, Ep. #17 Rise of the Zitboy

Zim: WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP!?!?

Gir: I made it myself!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:34 am

All right, I've been stretching the truth a bit. A lot, actually. Mel wasn't really that hard on me. Hell, all she ever said to me was that she likes being single. And I was even the one to--oh hell, I said it all in my LiveJournal, just click the link in my sig. I'd just like to say that I've been overreacting and Mel hasn't really been toying with my emotions. I wasn't trying to deceive anyone or anything like that... I had convinced myself the same thing. So... yeah... I came to set things right. Mel agreed to still be friends with me and, in fact, I was the one who first suggested breaking up due to the fact that the passion died down. When Mel said that she doesn't love me, I took it the wrong way and went way overboard. I should've known she meant that she doesn't love me like a boyfriend but still loves me as a friend. I just made whatever I wanted out of it. She's not a cold-hearted bitch, she doesn't deserve to die or burn in hell, and she didn't "step on my heart with steletto shoes."

I went from being perfectly fine with the breakup to being a pouty little baby to being an overly sensitive drama queen... king... whatever. Now I'm back to the perfectly fine stage, hopefully for good. I'm ready to move on this time. Hopefully, there will be no tension between me and Mel. There wasn't in the first place until I created some, but hopefully, she'll forgive me for the things I've said about her and we can put this behind us.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:02 am

you are certainly going on a rollarcoaster ride at the moment KSWF, its all part of breaking up .

i ve been trying to thread a needle for 3 f*cking mins ..now im off to get a bigger needle :|
kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:24 pm

You know, they sell those little cheesy, flimsy-metal "needle threaders." They're inexpensive.

A very fine metal wire loop in the shape of a diamond is attached to a metal circle you hold with your thumb and forefinger. Stick the little diamond through the eye of the needle [it's as fine as thread, but much stiffer and easy to push (!!! :P )]. Then stick the thread through the big "eye" of the wire diamond.

Pull the diamond back out, and your needle is threaded!
LlamasFeelColorful

Postby LlamasFeelColorful » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:50 pm

Hmmm....a random fact about myself.

I think a random fact would have to be.

I think I'm bi-polar! :o

My moods change faster than you can say wowthatgirlisweird!

Uh-huh!

I'm also extreamly hyper...Not so much on the BBS, though. :|
^^Thanks for the sig. Missy!! Ville Valo of H.I.M^^
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm

I got a new house!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:33 pm

JNSPdiehard wrote:I'll be coming out to my mom tonight.... (I'm bi for those that don't know...)

Good luck!

I am now done with school work for the semester, hurah!
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:42 am

I have a nail biting problem.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:08 am

Two of my friends do that to.

Return to “Hot Topics”