Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Paulina
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Paulina » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:03 am

i ate corn pie for first time in this year!!!! :D
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:51 am

whats corn pie , is it sweetcorn ?

Spring is on it's way yay , it's great coz it's not dark out when i wake up in the mornings , it makes me feel more alive . :D
Paulina
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Paulina » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:20 pm

missycartman wrote:whats corn pie , is it sweetcorn ?


corn pie is a very difficult thing... i mean it's a really weird mix i dont know how i like that thing :roll:

It's like a sweet purée but it has salted chicken inside (like a surprise), olives (salted), dried raisins (those are really sweet... i cant eat them with the others things), and all that things are put on a base called "PINO"(not the tree) and pino is cow meat with onion... well people eats this thing with sugar...

It sounds really disgusting >_< i had never thought about this before...
M Cartman
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:50 am

Postby M Cartman » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:20 am

I play the guitar 8)
Image
AKA Mzepp
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:48 am

Paulina wrote:
missycartman wrote:whats corn pie , is it sweetcorn ?


corn pie is a very difficult thing... i mean it's a really weird mix i dont know how i like that thing :roll:

It's like a sweet purée but it has salted chicken inside (like a surprise), olives (salted), dried raisins (those are really sweet... i cant eat them with the others things), and all that things are put on a base called "PINO"(not the tree) and pino is cow meat with onion... well people eats this thing with sugar...

It sounds really disgusting >_< i had never thought about this before...


ok cheeres for that , i'd never heard of cornpie i don't think we get it in England , we have stuff like steak and kidney pies , shephards pies blah , blah ..i expect you do too right ? :?


woohoo i have a job interview today to work in a bakery shop selling cakes sandwiches , bread ..yummy yummy , god i hope i get it , its only a saturday job but damn i need the money ...hopefully if i get it they'll give me some extra hours when im on break from college *wishes * .
Paulina
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Paulina » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:31 pm

missycartman wrote:ok cheeres for that , i'd never heard of cornpie i don't think we get it in England , we have stuff like steak and kidney pies , shephards pies blah , blah ..i expect you do too right ? :? .


well, i have never eaten those pies :shock:

missycartman wrote:woohoo i have a job interview today to work in a bakery shop selling cakes sandwiches , bread ..yummy yummy , god i hope i get it , its only a saturday job but damn i need the money ...hopefully if i get it they'll give me some extra hours when im on break from college *wishes* .


Good Luck!! :D
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:57 pm

I'm going back to my old class :D



7:1 can go and f*ck themselves!! :twisted:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Paulina
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Paulina » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:16 am

I went to Fantasilandia!!!!!!! (It's like Cartmanland XD)
it was really cool! i want my own Paulilandia!
My sister thrown up after the "Kamikaze" XD
So we had to go home :cry: but i will be back !!!!!!
Last edited by Paulina on Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6117
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:59 am

Random fact:
I once stayed in the same hotel as the Indianapolis Colts. I was there for a wedding, they were there to play the Packers. (Packers won :D ) This was like 4-5 years ago. The lobby of this hotel was undergoing renovations and it was kind of a mess so a couple of enormous linemen asked me to point them to the elevators. I got them going in the right direction and one of these guys is like "Aw-rite, thanks man."

So yeah I gave directions to three NFL linemen.
And my brothers managed to get Payton Mannings autograph. 8) :D
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
CrippleFightMmKayy
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:22 am

Postby CrippleFightMmKayy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:46 am

I just stepped in dog piss.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:54 pm

While you were writing on the computer? Interesting.
My story is 89 pages long some body please tell me how long a movie script is.
I have Bronchitis.
Also I am thinking about leaving.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
CrippleFightMmKayy
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:22 am

Postby CrippleFightMmKayy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:42 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:While you were writing on the computer? Interesting.
My story is 89 pages long some body please tell me how long a movie script is.
I have Bronchitis.
Also I am thinking about leaving.


no as I was walking back to the computer :lol:
but, why are thinking about leaving?
Krono
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:37 am

Postby Krono » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:35 am

This one time, when I was really obsessed with Danny Phantom, I decided I wanted to walk through a wall. So I ran into the wall, headfirst. It was pretty fun. Though it was sort of painful.
Image
Proud Member of Kyle's Klub!
->My Fanart<-
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:32 pm

CFM....The one thing I'm lazy at...typing people's user names. :lol: I'm not leaving, I'm just going to use the ignore button if I have a problem. I told you guys I wouldn't make a topic about it. :lol:
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:45 pm

crap..i've broke a nail :x
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests