Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

monkey333
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:44 pm

Postby monkey333 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:18 pm

I'm at school in math right now and this is the only place im capable of getting on here because my computer is f*cked up and not working :(
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Wed May 18, 2005 4:41 pm


10 facts about me:

1.I'm in 7th grade.
2.I'm good at drawing,especially anime style(at least they say so :wink: ).
3.I hate cheese.
4.My real grandpa died 10 years before my birth.
5.I used to play soccer when I was younger.
6.I've seen all episodes in season 1,2,3,4 and all in the first part of season 9.
7.I own a Sony Ericsson T630 cellphone.
8.I haven't eat a donut in a year(just because they're so rare).
9.Pocahontas and The Lionking were my favourite disney movies when I was younger.
and lastly...This is my 1000th post for the 2nd time!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
RacheyraE
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:42 pm

Postby RacheyraE » Wed May 18, 2005 7:54 pm

puderdocka wrote:and lastly...This is my 1000th post for the 2nd time!

::claps hands:: Congratulations Puder, you post whore you. :wink: I'm still stuck in the 760s. One day I will reach 1000 and when I do we will party! :lol:

Random Rae Facts -
-I have a band concert tonight.
-I have a play for drama tomorrow night.
-I have a webpage on the counter culture due on Friday.
-I had a book report in a box thing due Tuesday.
-Only 11 more days of school until summer.
-I'm going to Canada.
-I'm going to eat some mini-oreos in milk.
-I'm extremely bored.
ukilledkenny6969
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby ukilledkenny6969 » Wed May 18, 2005 10:34 pm

I have ADD and asmsa :roll:
*To Eric Cartman
Eric i never realy liked you but then nobody does you have no abitily to feel and you are going to die alone and misirble it is only because i feel so sorry for you that i leave you my sony psp*
katie_kitty
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:15 am

Postby katie_kitty » Wed May 18, 2005 10:39 pm

Random facts about Katie:

- I hate vegetables
- I love ice cream
- I have two cats
- I'm a mod on two forums (w00t!)
- I'm going grocery shopping today
- I know nobody cares :lol:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu May 19, 2005 12:24 am

I have ADHD. I'm tired, and I've been walking all day.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Angelthekennyfan
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:34 am

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Thu May 19, 2005 12:43 am

Kennys the best!
ImageImage
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu May 19, 2005 2:40 am

Some of my friends are real douche bags. Some friends can't be trusted, and a few have turned. Mike who I was hanging out with like the whole year used to be chill and cool, nows he's become a douche bag who tries to put me down all the time for no reason. Not only that he talks sh*t about me behind my back, he totally changed he's a complete assh*le, and I usually don't hate assh*les but he's one of those assh*les who I just can't put up with. Mike also tries to steal my stories (not the written ones the sh*t that happens to me.) Some in big details some in even the tinest details will piss me off. Also I have been ignoring him now for the past week even though he sits at my lunch table, so does Kieth and Mike P. me and John and maybe Mike B. are going to move from the table. That's just one friend, there are more friends of mine that are really big dirt bags. A group of my friends and who are associated with my friends are Kieth, Mike P., Kevin, Kevin, Nick and a few others are THE BIGGEST DIRT BAGS OUT THERE. Me, John, Shaun H., John's lil' bro Kyle, Shaun's lil bro Kyle have been building this tree fort. It is two stories, me and them built it, Mike sat around and did absolutely nothing, meant to be a secret between us and a few other kids, Mike, Ian-whose a 7th grade homosexual, and Obi-Very chill. No one else is supposed to know about the damn thing. Mike was there, John invited me over once and Mike told him for them to leave right when he gets there, so I think that they weren't there. John told me to get to his house. So Mike was there, he had the nerve to always smoke everyone elses sh*t. I haven't bought sh*t in awhile I smoke with John, but I felt bad because I follow a rule. You smoke me up I have to smoke you up. I never could. So yesterday I gave him twenty dollars. He knows that I know he smoked me up more than that. Mike saw the fort, and just blabbed about it, and invited Mike P over, who is a huge dirt bag. He invites his gay bragade on the account that they are never seperated. Mike P, Kevin, Kevin, Kieth, and Nick went there. We built a supply shack and we built a secret part that originally only the people who built it knew about it. Mike and John were supposed to get shrooms for themselves, they were going to do two grams, Mike probably would have OD' instead Mike made an enemy with Williard he kept calling for him, so they put the money that was supposed to go to shrooms on a huge ass sack of weed those douche bags come over they smoke John's sh*t. Mike was supposed to split even, but didn't in the end, in the secret compartment there was after the day was over two grams of regs, Shaun's bong, a lil pipe, another pipe. A day later we go to his fort, the sh*t is gone. We knew who stole it. They pussed out, all the people we thought had something to do with it did. We aren't getting the weed back they don't have lives they definatly smoked it right when they stole it. The tree fort was built so well that it could hold a lot of people in there, even a huge fat kid, he's cool though. You can fit so many people in it, John, Shaun, John's brother Kyle and Mike have slept in there twice, not all of those people did it twice though.
This is probably one of the first times I've been in a bad mood, and wanted weed really badly. The circumstances of the past two days made it like that. I want to bake the fort out again, we've walked everywhere, looked for the dirt bags, called people. It sucks this is the first time I've ever really really wanted weed.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Marilyn666Manson
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 3:55 am

Postby Marilyn666Manson » Thu May 19, 2005 2:43 am

My pubic hair is black.
And they said it was obscene, well they're kinda right.
RacheyraE
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:42 pm

Postby RacheyraE » Thu May 19, 2005 3:23 am

ukilledkenny6969 wrote:I have ADD and asmsa :roll:

Asthema? I know what that's like. I have stage three (out of four - four being the worst) asthema.

Random Rae Fact - (I'll even relate this one to my asthema)
-I was first diagnosed with asthema at the beginning of my freshman year. I was on the bus driving home from a football game with our band and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. I kept coughing and coughing. The next day we had a band show. I remember this perfectly because some of the so called "upperclassman" came up to me and told me NOT to get on the bus they were riding... cocks.
-Throughout the year my asthema was horrible. Nothing TOO drastic until late May (note - this is last year). I had had a terrible asthema attack at school... bad enough to the point that I was almost taken to the hospital. Then I went home later that night... my dad yelled at me (he used to do that a lot) and got me extremely upset. I go so upset and worked up that I couldn't breathe again. I was taken to the ER.
-My asthema was semi okay until band camp my sophmore year (so this past school year). All during band camp I kept having terrible attacks. I was shaking extremely violently and the nurse (a student's mom) actually thought I was diabetic (sp?) as well. Luckily I wasn't.
-After that my asthema subsided for the most part... small asthema attacks here and there. Nothing TOO drastic until about two weeks ago. As some of you may remember, two weeks ago I had a terrible attack in my Spanish class. Nothing brought it on and it was totally unexpected. Needless to say... I was taken away and given the breathing treatment again.

...and now you've had some Random Rae Facts that are actually serious. Will you read the entire thing? Probably not. Ha.
BeccaCutswald
Posts: 2094
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:14 am

Postby BeccaCutswald » Thu May 19, 2005 3:42 am

RacheyraE wrote: some of the so called "upperclassman" came up to me and told me NOT to get on the bus they were riding... cocks.


I know this seems mean now, but you'll understand once you're an upperclassman. One of the major perks of being an senior/junior is getting away with bossing the little freshman and sophomores around.

Random fact about self:
Next year, my senior year of HS, is going to rule.

Actually, at the end of this week when the Seniors leave, WE will be seniors. Kick ass.
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Winston Churchill
RacheyraE
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:42 pm

Postby RacheyraE » Thu May 19, 2005 3:54 am

BeccaCutswald wrote:I know this seems mean now, but you'll understand once you're an upperclassman. One of the major perks of being an senior/junior is getting away with bossing the little freshman and sophomores around.

*hehe* The people I was referring to are the people who (to this day) believe they are above everybody... drive me insane. :roll: I understand perfectly what you're saying actually... who doesn't enjoy bossing the freshman around (the people who were spoken about up there only became upperclassmen this year... they're juniors now)?

Random Rae Fact -
-I will no longer be a sophmore in 11 days!!
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Thu May 19, 2005 9:39 am

5 other facts:

-I have a french test tomorrow.
-My grammar suck in all languages.
-I hate all healthy-hippies who says how you should eat no sweet stuff and much vegetables and bla bla bla...
-I have no music talents,but I'm in a music class yet.
-I've been to the canary islands twice and denmark once.
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Xeroph
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:23 pm

Postby Xeroph » Thu May 19, 2005 6:45 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Some of my friends are real douche bags. Some friends can't be trusted, and a few have turned. Mike who I was hanging out with like the whole year used to be chill and cool, nows he's become a douche bag who tries to put me down all the time for no reason. Not only that he talks sh*t about me behind my back, he totally changed he's a complete assh*le, and I usually don't hate assh*les but he's one of those assh*les who I just can't put up with. Mike also tries to steal my stories (not the written ones the sh*t that happens to me.) Some in big details some in even the tinest details will piss me off. Also I have been ignoring him now for the past week even though he sits at my lunch table, so does Kieth and Mike P. me and John and maybe Mike B. are going to move from the table. That's just one friend, there are more friends of mine that are really big dirt bags. A group of my friends and who are associated with my friends are Kieth, Mike P., Kevin, Kevin, Nick and a few others are THE BIGGEST DIRT BAGS OUT THERE. Me, John, Shaun H., John's lil' bro Kyle, Shaun's lil bro Kyle have been building this tree fort. It is two stories, me and them built it, Mike sat around and did absolutely nothing, meant to be a secret between us and a few other kids, Mike, Ian-whose a 7th grade homosexual, and Obi-Very chill. No one else is supposed to know about the damn thing. Mike was there, John invited me over once and Mike told him for them to leave right when he gets there, so I think that they weren't there. John told me to get to his house. So Mike was there, he had the nerve to always smoke everyone elses sh*t. I haven't bought sh*t in awhile I smoke with John, but I felt bad because I follow a rule. You smoke me up I have to smoke you up. I never could. So yesterday I gave him twenty dollars. He knows that I know he smoked me up more than that. Mike saw the fort, and just blabbed about it, and invited Mike P over, who is a huge dirt bag. He invites his gay bragade on the account that they are never seperated. Mike P, Kevin, Kevin, Kieth, and Nick went there. We built a supply shack and we built a secret part that originally only the people who built it knew about it. Mike and John were supposed to get shrooms for themselves, they were going to do two grams, Mike probably would have OD' instead Mike made an enemy with Williard he kept calling for him, so they put the money that was supposed to go to shrooms on a huge ass sack of weed those douche bags come over they smoke John's sh*t. Mike was supposed to split even, but didn't in the end, in the secret compartment there was after the day was over two grams of regs, Shaun's bong, a lil pipe, another pipe. A day later we go to his fort, the sh*t is gone. We knew who stole it. They pussed out, all the people we thought had something to do with it did. We aren't getting the weed back they don't have lives they definatly smoked it right when they stole it. The tree fort was built so well that it could hold a lot of people in there, even a huge fat kid, he's cool though. You can fit so many people in it, John, Shaun, John's brother Kyle and Mike have slept in there twice, not all of those people did it twice though.
This is probably one of the first times I've been in a bad mood, and wanted weed really badly. The circumstances of the past two days made it like that. I want to bake the fort out again, we've walked everywhere, looked for the dirt bags, called people. It sucks this is the first time I've ever really really wanted weed.


No matter what you are writing or where you are writing it always break up your topic content into appropriate paragraphs otherwise less people will read it.
Xeroph
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:23 pm

Postby Xeroph » Thu May 19, 2005 6:48 pm

Oh yeah, a random fact about myself....... ...... .... ...... .. . ........ ...... . . ........ ......... . . ................................. . .. I have scar on my penis. Booyakashakaloohivejustbeenshotithurts.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests