hey ppl,
*proud member of the Cartman's Army Respect our Authoritah!*

~kenny n cartman r the best!~
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:24 pm

i like all tipes of music except country
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:48 pm

I rented Team America a couple nights ago..
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:52 am

me is still sick

me has not seen TA yet :(
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
trenchcoat

Postby trenchcoat » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:59 am

i going to iceland next week
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:55 pm

I might be leaving the BBS for the summer. Maybe even a little before.
My dad has threatened to end AOL over the summer, he's a douche bag. He said it's up to me I pass the science regents AOL stays, I fail it AOL is gone. My grades in that class are no good. This will be the first and only quarter I will fail it. The regents isn't looking to good. Besides my teacher is a baaad teacher. Then he decided to switch that and said that even if I do pass the regents he's ending AOL for the summer. I'm not sure he'll actually do it but you never know. So if I'm not here during the summer don't think I'm dead. I'll be back on here during the fall. I'll try to come here on my grandma's computer any Sunday and Monday that I'm over there. I don't want to be absent here for awhile.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:18 pm

that really blows, BSR.

my random fact of the day: I have never eaten a salad.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:40 pm

Hope you get to keep your internet this summer BSR :(
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:34 pm

I am hellar sweet!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:12 pm

random fact about me: I love sushi.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:28 pm

[color=yellow:02177](*sigh* It's been a while)

Random Rae Fact -
-Tomorrow I leave for CANADA!! :lol:
-I like talking on MSN better than talking on AIM but I've had AIM longer.
-I'm finally on summer vacation.
-My room is messy and I've been getting bitch at about cleaning it.
-I'm hungry.
-Definetely bored.
-etc...[/color:02177]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:00 pm

I am pissed off. UCONN don't you threaten me again. I don't know what the f*ck you mean about death threats and all, you shouldn't meddle in other peoples affairs. People have a right to their opinion, and my opinion is that you haven't changed one bit. You are a low form of life, even if somebody said they wanted to kill someone it don't matter that's freedom of speech, and nobody should take anything so seriousely online. The thing is UCONN go ahead make my day, you don't scare me, I don't know who gave you the link but it don't matter that board was made on the sole purpose for my friends to be there and be spam free. So then you, Niels, and maybe grim come and spam it. For shame, then you say to Invisionfree I'm doing something wrong. Tweek you never have scared me. Go ahead Tweek post the link to the board make my day. Threaten me to shut the board down for shame tweek. I can easily either A. Switch the link which I shall do now. B. Members now have to be validated. If you tried to make me scared you lost, I won. f*ck you.

We all know about OUR BBS. It'd be in your best intrest leave us the f*ck alone, or the OUR BBS link will be on the BBS, where all can see what you druggies and whores REALLY think of the BBS! We got 8 pages of sh*t about Kuza, death threats to numerous people, and other bullsh*t. You've already got the mods on your side, and all the whiny bitches, but nall doesn't play favorites, anymore. When he sees EIGHT PAGES of bullsh*t about Kuza, I'd run for my life if I was you. Don't expect us to leave anytime soon. We can actually report those numerous death threats to REAL InvisionFree Staff, and your board WILL BE SHUT DOWN. I wouldn't make one damn post about us at OUR BBS, because the link will be posted, and I will PM Kuza the EIGHT PAGE thread on your hatred to her. Good night stoner.

~Ribbit2usir, UCONN2k5 "The 12 year old with no life"

Thanks for the pm assh*le any fight between you and me won't be posted on here, you're on ignore. If you manage to scam invisionfree into thinking I have done something wrong which I haven't a new board shall be made. f*ck off, you sicken me.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
UCONN2k5

Postby UCONN2k5 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:31 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I am pissed off. UCONN don't you threaten me again. I don't know what the f*ck you mean about death threats and all, you shouldn't meddle in other peoples affairs. People have a right to their opinion, and my opinion is that you haven't changed one bit. You are a low form of life, even if somebody said they wanted to kill someone it don't matter that's freedom of speech, and nobody should take anything so seriousely online. The thing is UCONN go ahead make my day, you don't scare me, I don't know who gave you the link but it don't matter that board was made on the sole purpose for my friends to be there and be spam free. So then you, Niels, and maybe grim come and spam it. For shame, then you say to Invisionfree I'm doing something wrong. Tweek you never have scared me. Go ahead Tweek post the link to the board make my day. Threaten me to shut the board down for shame tweek. I can easily either A. Switch the link which I shall do now. B. Members now have to be validated. If you tried to make me scared you lost, I won. f*ck you.

We all know about OUR BBS. It'd be in your best intrest leave us the f*ck alone, or the OUR BBS link will be on the BBS, where all can see what you druggies and whores REALLY think of the BBS! We got 8 pages of sh*t about Kuza, death threats to numerous people, and other bullsh*t. You've already got the mods on your side, and all the whiny bitches, but nall doesn't play favorites, anymore. When he sees EIGHT PAGES of bullsh*t about Kuza, I'd run for my life if I was you. Don't expect us to leave anytime soon. We can actually report those numerous death threats to REAL InvisionFree Staff, and your board WILL BE SHUT DOWN. I wouldn't make one damn post about us at OUR BBS, because the link will be posted, and I will PM Kuza the EIGHT PAGE thread on your hatred to her. Good night stoner.

~Ribbit2usir, UCONN2k5 "The 12 year old with no life"

Thanks for the pm assh*le any fight between you and me won't be posted on here, you're on ignore. If you manage to scam invisionfree into thinking I have done something wrong which I haven't a new board shall be made. f*ck off, you sicken me.

OMGCRYMEAFUXINGRIVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1WUN!!!1
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:40 pm

Your little f*cking board was disturbing as f*ck BSR. Death threats and all that sh*t. I was there, and took about 20 Screenshots of your nice little chats about some members here.

VERY DISTURBING sh*t! Then just read about how much you LJ, Tweek, and the rest of us.

I might just show Invision the pictures I took of some of your nice THREATS at OUR BBS.

BTW, nobody happened to say anything bad about nall did they...? I think I saw something on calling nall an "Idiot".

And all those Kuza death threats, man that was somethin.

Just tellin about what I saw ya sick f*ck.
AKA Mzepp

Return to “Hot Topics”