Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:00 am

Random fact about myself..I made mashed potatoes and gravy tonight.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:42 am

:D i made a kyle out of play doh today!!!..... my friend made some and she wanted to give it away... i considered it my duty to take it! :D
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:19 am

hi all! :D its like, 6:18 pm here..... and its morning over there in america.... no one is on.... *begins to rock* so alone..... so alone..... :o DAMN IT!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! I NEED COMPANY!!!.......*hugs bear*
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:39 am

^just cause you're alone doesn't mean you have to double post :roll:

I have to go to school in a couple of minutes & next month me & another guy are going to each buy a gallon of milk & see who can chug it the fastest.
Setting the standard since 1852
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:09 pm

I have never jumped out of a plane, with a parachute on.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
KyleSchwartz#1

Postby KyleSchwartz#1 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:44 pm

I am Batman.
Latte_Lauren

Postby Latte_Lauren » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:59 pm

I have grey eyes and dark brown hair
Cartman-If you so much as touch Kitty's ass i'll put firecrackers in your nutsacks and blow your balls over your pants.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:14 pm

I have purple hair with green polka dots, and my eyes are fiery red.
I *Heart* You.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:20 pm

I think people should post their pic on the BBS more often. To be more specific....I think girls should post more pics on the BBS.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:50 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I have to go to school in a couple of minutes & next month me & another guy are going to each buy a gallon of milk & see who can chug it the fastest.

We once dared my friend Jason to chug a bottle of lemonade. He actually did pretty well; he chugged the whole thing! Only problem was, he threw up afterwards all over the table, made everyone feel nauceous, and the party ended pretty quickly after that. Anyways, have fun with that, and let us know who wins.

I have to baby-sit in half an hour, and I'm not looking forward to it. The girls are completely obsessed with the Disney Channel, and especially with the Lizzie McGuire show, the quintessence of horrible television programs that make you want to stop living.

EDIT: And, for BSR, here's a picture of me: http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives ... kini33.jpg
just kidding!
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:58 pm

Everytime I babysit the kids always want to watch Cartoon network ed, edd, and eddy sh*t!
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:36 pm

I am not Robocop, although, I am a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:09 am

^The Govenator!!!

I don't like many of his movie's.
his re-election slogan is already written "I'll be back, in office."
Setting the standard since 1852
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:17 am

:D i just made blood ome out of the skin on the top f my hand by sucking on it really hard ( i know how wrong thats sounds.... i know! :shock: )..... i think i might me hungry.... 8)

btw.... haven't u all realised that there are way too many girls on this site! where are all the boys!!! come on fellas! join the fun! :wink:
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:43 pm

who here wants to rub my warm tender vagina.....

never mind i'm in a bitchy mood today, i had a rough day at school. so me and some of my friends have been sitting at this lunch table all year it was so much fun. but today these two wiggers came, these kids made my junior high years a living hell, they returned to my f*cking life. they squeezed into the table one of them, the biggest smartass of them all, was right next to me. he was driving me crazy telling me to leave and that i'm a dirtball. the other wigger squeezed next to my friend and my friend had a fit and bailed quickly, moving to another table. i was about to move too but since the wigger was telling me to leave, i decided i should stay so i don't lose the arguement. anyway soon the wiggers' whole audience came to the table they all squeezed in, all the real cool kids, i hate them. the kid next to me was talking about how i'm a dirt bag and a goth, and told me to go sit with the goth kids. i told him i wish i could but i didn't want to leave because that would make him happy. so the other wigger took his pudding smeared it all over my food, the pudding had his spit all over it. he tried to get in on me but he only got my wrist. the wigger next to me took the pudding and put more on my food i snatched it and rubbed it on his white fancy shirt. this kid is a major neat freak btw so you know he got pissed. he went to the other side of the table and i turned and all my friends were laughing at me, or maybe they were laughing at the wigger but i think they were laughing at me because i was the butt of the wiggers' jokes. those assh*les betraying me. i was getting real pissed that was probably why they were laughing. everyone thinks i'm funny when i'm angry, i don't get it. one of the wiggers' friends was a kid who i thought was getting cooler. in guitar class he started talking to me (which he never did in 7th and 8th grade). i really thought that he improved. but i was wrong. since he was with his friends he was being an assh*le to me, too, impersonating everything i said. it was hummiliating. i came down to one conclusion, for now on i'm sitting with the goth kids i don't give a f*ck, they are cooler than the kids i had to sit with and even my old friends. they're not even goth they just dress like it so it's really not a big deal. they're way funner to talk to and hang with. i'm sitting with them now i don't give a sh*t, as long as i stay away from those wiggers. damn i was hoping they were dead but they're back. so far high school sucked.
As enjoyable as abuse.

Return to “Hot Topics”