Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:13 pm

^that sucks, wiggers are a unique brand, I'm going to do a documentary on them someday. School was fun for me today, a kid set off a firecracker during lunch & got arrested for it, but I did spill a chemical on me in biology & got a 2nd degree burn from it, that sucked.
Setting the standard since 1852
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:39 pm

I am the ball breaker of the BBS.
I'll be the first person you'll hate.
You'll learn to love me.
I only do this to break you into the BBS.
It's not easy being new anywhere, the new guy/girl always gets ripped on everywhere so don't think message boards are the only place a new guy/girl.
I can't serve in the military ever, isn't that a shame.
and I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:03 pm

I have a band fesitval tonight. It should be fun. (Ahahaha.)

And BSR - you're funny in a sarcastic way.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:17 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I'm funny how?

You're Rita Rudner funny.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:25 am

I have a headache right now :D :D
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:22 am

Grizim wrote:who here wants to rub my warm tender vagina.....

never mind i'm in a bitchy mood today, i had a rough day at school. so me and some of my friends have been sitting at this lunch table all year it was so much fun. but today these two wiggers came, these kids made my junior high years a living hell, they returned to my f*cking life. they squeezed into the table one of them, the biggest smartass of them all, was right next to me. he was driving me crazy telling me to leave and that i'm a dirtball. the other wigger squeezed next to my friend and my friend had a fit and bailed quickly, moving to another table. i was about to move too but since the wigger was telling me to leave, i decided i should stay so i don't lose the arguement. anyway soon the wiggers' whole audience came to the table they all squeezed in, all the real cool kids, i hate them. the kid next to me was talking about how i'm a dirt bag and a goth, and told me to go sit with the goth kids. i told him i wish i could but i didn't want to leave because that would make him happy. so the other wigger took his pudding smeared it all over my food, the pudding had his spit all over it. he tried to get in on me but he only got my wrist. the wigger next to me took the pudding and put more on my food i snatched it and rubbed it on his white fancy shirt. this kid is a major neat freak btw so you know he got pissed. he went to the other side of the table and i turned and all my friends were laughing at me, or maybe they were laughing at the wigger but i think they were laughing at me because i was the butt of the wiggers' jokes. those assh*les betraying me. i was getting real pissed that was probably why they were laughing. everyone thinks i'm funny when i'm angry, i don't get it. one of the wiggers' friends was a kid who i thought was getting cooler. in guitar class he started talking to me (which he never did in 7th and 8th grade). i really thought that he improved. but i was wrong. since he was with his friends he was being an assh*le to me, too, impersonating everything i said. it was hummiliating. i came down to one conclusion, for now on i'm sitting with the goth kids i don't give a f*ck, they are cooler than the kids i had to sit with and even my old friends. they're not even goth they just dress like it so it's really not a big deal. they're way funner to talk to and hang with. i'm sitting with them now i don't give a sh*t, as long as i stay away from those wiggers. damn i was hoping they were dead but they're back. so far high school sucked.

:evil: thats discrimination against goths!.... we'll slap those bitches! wont we! :D
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:25 am

:D 2 random facts about me!!!
1. i always tell people to much about myself (im a very open person :D )
2. i just bought this new conditioner and my hair is now silky and smoooooth! :D

..... ok, thats all :wink:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:57 pm

^a fact about you, you double post & spam & if you don't stop will be banned.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:06 pm

well I'm happy I'm back to my old ocuppation :lol: I need to get back in shape thow,even if I used to exagerate a little with the post not long ago(and with that I mean I exagerated ALOT :lol: )
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:22 pm

I kicked a railroad track, and hurt my toe, and now I can't walk.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:52 pm

We played our soccer game in the rain today, it was awesome.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:18 am

First of all, welcome back, KVC. :)

The Steelers lost to the Patriots - AGAIN. New England scored the winning 3 points with 1 second left to go in the game. Weak! It was a really good game up until then, though. I'll bet everyone in Pittsburgh had a screaming attack at their TV after that happened - I know I did. :wink:

I have to study for chem now. *groans*
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:14 am

My parents are on vacation for a week. So I'm prepared for a week of cooking. (At least I know where the fire extinguisher is)
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:33 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:^a fact about you, you double post & spam & if you don't stop will be banned.

:cartmansopissedrightnow: I DONT SPAM! NOR DO I DOUBLE POST! I ONLY DID THAT ONCE! IS THAT SUCH A PROBLEM!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:57 am

pokie2u wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:^a fact about you, you double post & spam & if you don't stop will be banned.

:cartmansopissedrightnow: I DONT SPAM! NOR DO I DOUBLE POST! I ONLY DID THAT ONCE! IS THAT SUCH A PROBLEM!

Hehe, only once per thread.... Hehe... I'll shut up now! :shock:
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”