Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny_Fox

Postby Kenny_Fox » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:50 pm

Random facts about myself?
1. When I was little I got hit by a car...
2. I hate people around my ears
3. I have two dogs and three cats
4. My nickname is acctually kenny fox
5. I taught my cats how to sit on command.
6. I have a lucky hat that I named lucky.
7. I hate christmas
8. I was punched in the face once in grade 2 and I still don't know why the kid did it.
9. I fell uncontious in gym class for 15 minutes, and my gym teacher never even cared
10. I collect teddy bears.
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:55 pm

Well you havn't had a bad life till you've had mine-

Random Facts-

1.)I have been in and out of the hospital for the last 4 years due to cancer. I have been cancer free for almost a year now, but i still have to go to the hospital alot. Which is annoying...

I have to go into the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:00 am because i have to have this thing done where they put you to sleep, and stick a camera down into your tummy to see whats wrong. I guess they have to take tissue samples too. So im kinda freaked out about that...

2.) I was in a MAJOR car accident in january in which me and my mom almost died.

3.) My mom had cancer right before i did

4.) My step dad left us, so were poor now.

..so yeah. Thats the sh*tty part.

I have alot of good friends tho! :D
Last edited by ilovestanlymarsh on Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffeey

Postby coffeey » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:56 pm

^Woah really?!If your serious thats really sad
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:09 am

Thats not even the half of it. If i went into details, you might have nightmares....

But at least i still have my family, you always have to look on the bright side!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:18 am

^ i really feel for you ILSM...lets hope you have to go to hospital less in the future. thankfully i can say that my life hasn't been that bad. there are some really bad things that have happened, but i push them out of my mind and continue on living.

btw, do you think i should use this as my sig?
Image Image Image
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:04 am

coffeey wrote:^^Ya my Mom got mad and told me to show some respect,and I just said f*ck you mom then she went away :lol: She doesnt mess with me and I'm only 13

Dude, that's not cool at all. That's actually really, really horrble. Christ.

ILSM, wow... that... that must really, really suck. The only time I've been in the hospital was in fifth grade when I got blood poisoning from god knows what.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:32 am

Wow, ilovestanlymarsh, I've had a lot of sh*t happen to me, but god damn! I hope things turn out better soon! :shock:
I was in the hospital for blood poisoning in 3rd grade, I got it from a cat scratch.
I *Heart* You.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:19 pm

Its 6:18 am, and im going in for my gurgery of the tummy thing now. Im a little nervious, but its gonnna be fine, because it always is. Wish me luck!
Princesslovelypants

Postby Princesslovelypants » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:25 pm

Hope the investigation thing went ok.

As for the little kidwho doesn't understand the grief process yet... South Park's a cartoon, dude.
You don't have to weep fake tears if a relative you don't know dies, but it's not too mature to cuss your mom out like that.
CONFORMISTS!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:36 pm

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:Its 6:18 am, and I'm going in for my gurgery of the tummy thing now. I'm a little nervious, but its gonnna be fine, because it always is. Wish me luck!

Good luck, Emmy! Hope all goes well!

I'm eating Cocoa Puffs as I type this.
Fweep

Postby Fweep » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:27 pm

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:Its 6:18 am, and I'm going in for my gurgery of the tummy thing now. I'm a little nervious, but its gonnna be fine, because it always is. Wish me luck!

Aww, gee that must suck, cancer at this age, one of us... -gives virtual flowers-
I wish you luck of the Irish and I really goddamn wish there's a cure soon, just hope the doctors can do something.

Oh yeah, don't eat the hospital food.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:37 pm

Holy crap, dude! That must suck!

Random fact about me: I never go to the hospital. I broke my arm and didn't know for about a week..finally my step-mom took my to the hospital.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:46 pm

On the subject of that, I've never broken a bone before in my life.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:53 pm

I survived!! YAY!! Im back now. My tummy is a little quesey still, but i survived! Man, they gave me halluinagents, and damn, i could fly!! It was fun. Until i fully woke up with a horrible headache, tummyache, and my throat hurt from the tube.

But im home now, and feeling alot better. Thanks for the luck you guys! :wink:

(oh and to the person above me, i had never broken a bone till about 3 weeks ago. I have a fratured hip from a cobination of skateboarding and necrosis (bone death) )

P.S- Flying is FUN!!!!! Woooooooooooo!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:58 pm

im very clumsy....(and i can't spell)... im always running into walls and pulling muscles and hurting bones... would you believe me if i told you all that i once was a very talented tango dancer? that requires alot of grace... i have no idea how i did it! :lol:

*sends ILSM virtual hug and picture of her and i in a little areo plane* hope you get well soon ILSM! :wink:
Image Image Image

Return to “Hot Topics”