Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:01 am

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:I survived!! YAY!! I'm back now. My tummy is a little quesey still, but i survived! Man, they gave me halluinagents, and damn, i could fly!! It was fun. Until i fully woke up with a horrible headache, tummyache, and my throat hurt from the tube.

But I'm home now, and feeling alot better. Thanks for the luck you guys! :wink:

(oh and to the person above me, i had never broken a bone till about 3 weeks ago. I have a fratured hip from a cobination of skateboarding and necrosis (bone death) )

P.S- Flying is FUN!!!!! Woooooooooooo!

Dude, I feel really bad for you. That must really suck, all the sh*t you gotta go through! Hopefully you’ll be ok for a good while.

RANDOM FACT: I think I really need to get my hair cut! Goddamn!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:04 am

^ i really need a hair cut too. i wanna get it dyed after that! just 2 weeks to go!!! :D

Random fact about me: im eating friut loops!!! with no milk!! :P
Image Image Image
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:07 am

Random fact about me: Hey, I'm getting my hair cut in two days!
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:25 am

-pokie2u- wrote:^ i really need a hair cut too. i wanna get it dyed after that! just 2 weeks to go!!! :D

Random fact about me: I'm eating friut loops!!! with no milk!! :P

Ahh! I got mine dyed too!!

I went all out, cut, died, 75 f*cking dollars. But it was worth it lol. because it wasnt my money :lol:

My new hair style =

Im debating over bright red streaks....

Another random fact- I own a red poof ball hat...that i borrowed, forever, from stan :P

(this is an old pic btw, the other one was taken yesterday)
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:31 am

That looks awsome! I'm getting my hair done at my friend's place. Her mom's a hairdresser. Thank God for small towns! :P
Random Fact: I have to go to the dentist :S
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:34 am

nice pic ILSM. i wanna kyle hat. one day... one day..

ive posted this before, but this is my hair now:

(its a crappy photo, i took it myself)

soon it will be cut short (down to my shoulders or half an inch longer) and dyed BLACK! weeeee! :P
Last edited by -pokie2u- on Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:34 am

Random fact: I ate a chedder coated bug today in Lang. arts. It wasn't too bad it had a funky aftertast though.
ImageImageImage
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:42 am

I bought a nice jacket and sweater yesterday. :)
Member# 325291
Me_and_blanket_are_scared

Postby Me_and_blanket_are_scared » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:48 am

I can't whistle....... :( sad I know. Oh and I'm dying my hair right now! :)
Don't you wish you were a crazy bag lady? I do :D
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:51 am

my girlfriend is the same age as me
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:00 am

Me_and_blanket_are_scared wrote:I can't whistle....... :( sad I know. Oh and I'm dying my hair right now! :)

Yay for dying of the hair!! What color?!

My cut and dye was a big deal for me. This is the first cut or dye ive had done since my hair has grown back (from chemo). This is the longest my hairs been for a while lol. The good thing about losing your hair is, that when it grows back, its SUPER soft, and everyone wants to pet your head lol.

Random fact: My friends were just over....peting my head. lmao. They said they had to get there fix. But ithink they really just came over to see how i was doing :wink:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:20 am

Holy crap ILSM, I adore your hair (and your hat! I'd love a Stan hat, but I'd rather get a Kyle or a Craig one first). I hate my hair so much. It's all crappy and an ugly colour and gfigjfhjfg I wanna dye it black but my mom says no black. My front sides also randomly curl while the rest of it stays straight. SO ANNOYING.

Crappy webcam picture of my hair:

... I guess all that rambling about my hair counts as a random fact. XD;
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:31 am

random fact about me:

its and hour and a half past mid-day and im still in my pj's. hee hee hee hee. im such a lazy ass today! :P i gotta make myself lunch soon. im kinda hungry. ... i wanna go back to the dream i just had. the army was trying to take me away from Miguel (this guy i like). it was because i saw the inside of one of thier cabins, it was WWII in my dream. (sorry if my grammer sucks, im reminising as i type... my grammer always sucks coz im lazy :P ) anyway, they eventually had pity on me and let me go. i was happy then coz i found out he likedme coz he kissed me good bye. theres more to it than that but im sure you all couldn't give a rats ass! :lol: my dreams are always so f*cked up! :P
i swear to god he was a crappy kisser in my dream. :roll: .... maybe ill find out whether is is or isn't in real life one day....*crosses fingers* all i can do is hope! :P
Last edited by -pokie2u- on Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:33 am

iceiwynd wrote:Holy crap ILSM, I adore your hair (and your hat! I'd love a Stan hat, but I'd rather get a Kyle or a Craig one first). I hate my hair so much. It's all crappy and an ugly colour and gfigjfhjfg I wanna dye it black but my mom says no black. My front sides also randomly curl while the rest of it stays straight. SO ANNOYING.

Crappy webcam picture of my hair:

... I guess all that rambling about my hair counts as a random fact. XD;

Aww, thank you :D

I see so much potantial with your hair! I would dye it behind my moms back :roll: lol. If you get it trimmed and even it out, it would be so gorgous. I envy long hair. Your lucky, you can style it any way you want!

Oh, and if i can find my kyle hat i will post it :wink:
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:36 am

^ thats not always true. my hair is quite long but because its so soft i cant do crap with it!... so i leave it out half the time. it gets hard to maintain it that way so thats why i want it cut shorter. :P
Image Image Image

Return to “Hot Topics”