Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mikylin

Postby mikylin » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:52 pm

I´m waiting for lunch, my moms making french fries.... 8)
Que vivan Molotov, Bolivia y River, Carajo!!

"I literally broke the dam"

"Oh my God, our parents are so stupid, oh my God" (Stan)
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:05 pm

I'm currently watching episode 913.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:46 pm

I can't wait to see episode 913, but unfortunately I can't download it and will have to wait until The Comedy Network airs it January.
coffeey

Postby coffeey » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:49 pm

^Ya Ihave to wait for The Comedy Network to air it too...that way too long :(.And a random fact about myself...Im Lactose Intolerant
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:52 pm

My hands smell like Twizzlers right now.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:54 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I can't wait to see episode 913, but unfortunately I can't download it and will have to wait until The Comedy Network airs it January.

I feel sorry for you, and why can't you not download it?

coffeey wrote:^Ya Ihave to wait for The Comedy Network to air it too...that way too long :(.And a random fact about myself...I'm Lactose Intolerant

...I feel sorry for you.

Random Fact: I'm Tall
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:53 pm

I've just changed my sig, because I'm in a "omg I love the sketch of the sp boys" mood right now.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:58 pm

its a nice sig! :P

i don't like the christmas version of my sig. as soon as the christmas season is over im gonna change it :P .... actually... i could make a better christmas one now...hmmmm. i got nothing better to do today :D
Image Image Image
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:26 am

Awwww da poor wil babi he lost his post count boo frickin who.
Well look at all the hours you spent on this board and many others, can't you see you're waisting your time on this Earth, man if there was a Jigsaw killer and he was in Scotland you'd be one of his victims.
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:30 am

[quote="Brave_Sir_Ribbit":02143]Awwww da poor wil babi he lost his post pussycat boo frickin who.
Well look at all the hours you spent on this board and many others, can't you see you're waisting your time on this Earth, man if there was a Jigsaw killer and he was in Scotland you'd be one of his victims.[/quote:02143]

who are you talking about?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:27 am

[quote="DarkDucky":05900][quote="Brave_Sir_Ribbit":05900]Awwww da poor wil babi he lost his post pussycat boo frickin who.
Well look at all the hours you spent on this board and many others, can't you see you're waisting your time on this Earth, man if there was a Jigsaw killer and he was in Scotland you'd be one of his victims.[/quote:05900]

who are you talking about?[/quote:05900]

I assume he's talking about Eric..Cartmans new name The Paper Boy, and how he was complaining that he can't log on as Eric..Cartman anymore; meaning he also lost his "official post count number." The pussycat means BSR probably left the "o" out of count, on purpose or on accident: you be the judge. BBS censorship changes cu nt to pussycat. Then again that's just what I think he means.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:37 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Awwww da poor wil babi he lost his post count boo frickin who.
Well look at all the hours you spent on this board and many others, can't you see you're waisting your time on this Earth, man if there was a Jigsaw killer and he was in Scotland you'd be one of his victims.

Go f*ck your mum, all you can do is fight on this site. Go outside and f*cking fight you pansy. And I will f*cking stop fighting with you and others if use just kept your f*cking mouths shut. I'm actually attempting to stop fighting with people on the BBS. But all the mother f*ckers like you are making me get pissed right off. It's like you've seen that i'm trying to be nice. And you just say to yourself "I'm going to make him right pissed". Use shut up and i'll shut up. Anyway I don't give a f*ck about my old account, so after you've f*cked your mum go f*ck a frog. That you seem to love so much.

Random Fact: My birthday is in July. I'll have to wait for eight months until it's my birthday again.
Last edited by The_Paper_Boy on Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:21 am

The_Paper_Boy wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Awwww da poor wil babi he lost his post count boo frickin who.

Go f*ck your mum, all you can do is fight on this site. Go outside and f*cking fight you pansy. And I will f*cking stop fighting with you and others if use just kept your f*cking mouths shut. I'm actually attempting yo stop fighting with people on the BBS. But all the mother f*ckers like you are making me get pissed right off. It's like you've seen that i'm trying to be nice. And you just say to yourself "I'm going to make him right pissed". Use shut up and i'll shut up. Anyway I don't give a f*ck about my old account, so after you've f*cked your mum go f*ck a frog. That you seem to love so much.

Somebody's cranky.

Random fact about myself: I can't think of a random fact to type. Meaning this is actually a random fact.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:21 am

The_Paper_Boy wrote:

Go f*ck your mum, all you can do is fight on this site. Go outside and f*cking fight you pansy. And I will f*cking stop fighting with you and others if use just kept your f*cking mouths shut. I'm actually attempting yo stop fighting with people on the BBS. But all the mother f*ckers like you are making me get pissed right off. It's like you've seen that i'm trying to be nice. And you just say to yourself "I'm going to make him right pissed". Use shut up and i'll shut up. Anyway I don't give a f*ck about my old account, so after you've f*cked your mum go f*ck a frog. That you seem to love so much.

Random Fact: My birthday is in July. I'll have to wait for eight months until it's my birthday again.

Nobody cares about you.

Random fact: I was just at Borders, and did some gift wrapping.
Somebody is going to say "chill" "stop fighting" or a phrase that makes fun of all of us for the fighting. derka, derka, derka.
Member# 325291
Butters1986

Postby Butters1986 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:23 am

Played GTA San Andreas for the first time.

Return to “Hot Topics”