Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:00 pm

Thank you for the support SJ. :D

Random Fact: I have to some sorts of silents when I'm trying to concertrate.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Delition

Postby Delition » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:02 pm

Not for the faint of heart:

I am currently enjoying some salisbury steak and mashed potatoes...for the fifth time or so. Hooray for the powers of regurgitation.

Sick, huh?
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:25 pm

Random Fact:
My Chihuahua is 11 inches length ways :P and she's called Peppy
It's Official.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:28 pm

Random Fact: I don't like the taste of water. I gag everytime I drink it. Close as I get to water is Gatorade.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:49 am

Hmm, well I don't know about the water in California, but New York H2O is pretty damn good!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:10 am

I had a great time last night, but tonight I just feel lonely. I don't know what it is, but perhaps I need more sleep. (Sleep is a great cure for almost any ailment.)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:11 am

I've just bought Acid pro 4.0 earlier today, and it's just unbeleavible XD It's kinda like Photoshop CS2 but for music creation, and the basic beats I got with it are like 100x better than what was on my Audicity music creator, and next week I'm buying an upgrade for it to get an extra 225,000 different beats (Both old school & new school piano, sax, drums, guitar ect.) and I can't wait, I'm leaving the mix tape I was planning for a while and moving into producing (There's no one doing this at all where I live, so if this goes well, then I can make a whole lot of £££ :D) Someone I know has already offered me money to produce him 1 hour worth of beats into 14-18 different tracks a few hours ago so I can't wait :D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:15 am

Hey Jay C, you know what would be cool? I need a short piece of music to play at the opening credits of my North Hollywood movie. Maybe I could use something you recorded?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:12 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Hey Jay C, you know what would be cool? I need a short piece of music to play at the opening credits of my North Hollywood movie. Maybe I could use something you recorded?

Hehe yeah, but do you want it now? (It will be kinda rushed, as I'm still just trying it out, and I'm doing other stuff on it) Or do you wanna wait? (Next week, I'm getting that upgrade, and I'll know more about it, so by then I'll be producing pure brilliance (joke) :P)

P.S. I've looked at some video's you have, and it's not the music I'm into much, I like older, softer melodies, so (although I will try and make it as rock-orientated as possible) it mightn't be the type of music you're into :lol:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:14 am

Jay C wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Hey Jay C, you know what would be cool? I need a short piece of music to play at the opening credits of my North Hollywood movie. Maybe I could use something you recorded?

Hehe yeah, but do you want it now? (It will be kinda rushed, as I'm still just trying it out, and I'm doing other stuff on it) Or do you wanna wait? (Next week, I'm getting that upgrade, and I'll know more about it, so by then I'll be producing pure brilliance (joke) :P)

P.S. I've looked at some video's you have, and it's not the music I'm into much, I like older, softer melodies, so (although I will try and make it as rock-orientated as possible) it mightn't be the type of music you're into :lol:

Actually that's fine. I have 39 days to wait, so.....

I don't care what genre of music it is, actually. 'cept country. But I want it to be kind of slow and dark, like an "approaching storm" mood...

BTW Jay C, the soundtrack of my "master movie" will not be my traditional thrash metal. It is a collection of movie and video game soundtracks. This movie is about the video more than the music.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:23 am

[quote="Stovepipe_Jam":06576][quote="Jay C":06576][quote="Stovepipe_Jam":06576]Hey Jay C, you know what would be cool? I need a short piece of music to play at the opening credits of my North Hollywood movie. Maybe I could use something you recorded?[/quote:06576]
[color=red:06576]Hehe yeah, but do you want it now? (It will be kinda rushed, as I'm still just trying it out, and I'm doing other stuff on it) Or do you wanna wait? (Next week, I'm getting that upgrade, and I'll know more about it, so by then I'll be producing pure brilliance (joke) :P)

P.S. I've looked at some video's you have, and it's not the music I'm into much, I like older, softer melodies, so (although I will try and make it as rock-orientated as possible) it mightn't be the type of music you're into :lol:[/color:06576][/quote:06576]

I don't care what genre of music it is, actually. 'cept country. But I want it to be kind of slow and dark, like an "approaching storm" mood...

BTW Jay C, the soundtrack of my "master movie" will not be my traditional thrash metal. It is a collection of movie and video game soundtracks. This movie is about the video more than the music.[/quote:06576]

[color=red:06576]Hehe... so you're giving me a chance to be creative with my melody ^_^
And 39 days is more than enough time, I'll wait until I get the upgrade's then give you a slow piano/drum riff which will virtually blow you away (I hope :lol:) Well, once I've done it I'll post the link to my soundclick so you can download it (Anyone here can download it too, not like I'm putting it in a track...)[/color:06576]
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:26 am

Jay C wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Jay C wrote:

BTW Jay C, the soundtrack of my "master movie" will not be my traditional thrash metal. It is a collection of movie and video game soundtracks. This movie is about the video more than the music.

Hehe... so you're giving me a chance to be creative with my melody ^_^
And 39 days is more than enough time, I'll wait until I get the upgrade's then give you a slow piano/drum riff which will virtually blow you away (I hope :lol:) Well, once I've done it I'll post the link to my soundclick so you can download it (Anyone here can download it too, not like I'm putting it in a track...)

Yeah, okay. But it has to be hella good, or I will not take it! Like I said, the video is a million times more important than the audio here--and just look how obsessed I am with the music alone!!! This is a very big project!

PS if I decide to use your soundtrack I'll put your name in the credits!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:30 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:PS if I decide to use your soundtrack I'll put your name in the credits!

Sweet... recognition is my #1 objective in the music business, and money is a close second (duh) so I expect my payment to be wired to my off shore account :lol: :shock:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:33 am

Jay C wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:PS if I decide to use your soundtrack I'll put your name in the credits!

Sweet... recognition is my #1 objective in the music business, and money is a close second (duh) so I expext my payment to be wired to my off shore account :lol: :shock:

Right, I'll give you three rubber bands and a staple, is that enough? :lol:

Random fact: Jay C is now doing the opening theme for my North Hollywood Shootout video!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:00 am

Random fact: And I'm gonna be 3 rubber bands and a staple richer XD... no wait hold on that's sh*t! :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”